Crazy: In Love With You

By rainalori

Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is... More

👉Author's Note👈
Chapter 1 - The Handsome Face
Chapter 2 - Talk Till Midnight
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Big Sister
Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last
Chapter 8 - His Reaction
Chapter 9 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - His Call
Chapter 11 - The Wedding
Chapter 12 - Truth Behind The Wedding
Chapter 13 - The Dream
Chapter 14 - The Call
Chapter 15 - He Came At Least
Chapter 16 - He Left
Chapter 17 - He is coming back
Chapter 18 - Sanchita's Anger
Chapter 19 - His Visit
Chapter 20 - You are Humorous
Chapter 21 - Asking Out
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Journey
Chapter 24 - His Visit
Chapter 25 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call
Chapter 27 - She Came
Chapter 28 - He Misunderstood
Chapter 29 - Planning For Trip
Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home
Chapter 31 - Surprising Grandmother
Chapter 32 - The News
Chapter 33 - Final Term
Chapter 34 - The New CFO
Chapter 35 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially
Chapter 37 - The Way He Looked
Chapter 38 - I Will Drive You Home
Chapter 39 - Peace Breaker
Chapter 40 - Close For Work
Chapter 41 - Invitation For Party
Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party
Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession
Chapter 44 - Slamming The Door
Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument
Chapter 46 - Irritation
Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat
Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot
Chapter 49 - His Plan
Chapter 50 - The Advice
Chapter 51 - His Truth
Chapter 52 - The Past
Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side
Chapter 54 - Ignorance
Chapter 55 - His Persistent
Chapter 56 - It's Hard
Chapter 57 - Awkward
Chapter 58 - His Proposal
Chapter 59 - Surprise Gave Her Heart Attack
Chapter 60 - Darkness Of The Past
Chapter 61 - Sincere Explanation
Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements
Chapter 63 - Forced To Attend
Chapter 64 - The Heated Argument
Chapter 65 - True Friends
Chapter 66 - She Is Little Drunk
Chapter 67 - Waking Up With him
Chapter 68 - Forced Attempt
Chapter 69 - Sunaina's Fear
Chapter 70 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped
Chapter 72 - Manik's Explanation
Chapter 73 - Aniket's View
Chapter 74 - Clash In The Dinner Date
Chapter 75 - The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 76 - Roumors That Broke Everything
Chapter 77 - A Little Persuasion
Chapter 78 - Bhatt Family Broke The Arrangment
Chapter 79 - Meeting Him Again After Seperation
Chapter 80 - His Promise
Chapter 81 - Another Guests
Chapter 82 - They are....
Chapter 83 - Change Of Heart
Chapter 84 - The New Life

Chapter 4 - Let's Make A Bet

1.6K 194 10
By rainalori

Nandini went towards her class. She needs to attend it though she still don't have the heart to do so. Her body was weak from lack of sleep and energy. She did not even eat properly. Afterall she was missing him too much. It's already over 2 weeks that he disappeared. No calls, no message nor any sign of him. Exactly where did he go suddenly? She wanted to ask but don't know to whom?

Sighing to herself she slowly walk towards the door. The noise from inside could be heard but she was too careless to pay any attention to it. Just as she about to step farther she bumped into something.

"What the hell? Are you blind you bas-" the loud scream of other person stopped in middle "Nandini?"

Nandini looked up rubbing her forehead only to find Sanchita looking at her.

"Why are you walking like a corpse?are practicing to perticipate in some zombie drama?"

Nandini rolled her eyes "shut up and help me"

Sanchita extended her arm to pull her up. Sanchita was quite strong. Even after bumping she was still standing where Nandini directly fall on floor.

"Tell me? Why do I feel like you only have some cracked bones in your body. So weak that a light bump made you fall on your butt?" Sanchita frowned gazing at her friend's body. She looked so weak and worn out.

"It's nothing. I was not prepared"

Sanchita fought the urge to bark loudly. Is she kidding? Prepared?

"Really?" She narrowed her eyes "tell me who does get prepared to get bumped with others?" Then she flicked her fingers on Nandini's forehead making her wince "you are too good at making up reasons to refute back"

Nandini glared at her and rubbed her forehead "what happened to you? What about your changed attitude?"

"Changed attitude? Seriously?" Sanchita rolled her eyes "damn girl! Are you taking about it really?since you are so observant then why can't you simply see that the one who changed is not me actually"

"You talk too much" Nandini patted her dress.

"No, you think too much. I have been watching you already. You can lie to yourself but not me"

Nandini turned to look at her best friend "are we really gonna argue over this?"

"I choose not to but sometimes you don't give me any choice either" Sanchita sighed "okay let's get to the point. I know that man look so handsome and charming and I also got the point that you already fall for him. But getting crazy for him is not something reasonable to do nor to explain. You have been skipping meals and excercise because you are not able to talk to him?"

Nandini sighed "you don't understand".

She was also fighting with herself. Thinking all this she has been doing this days. She was never like this before nor she become this crazy for someone who is still not close to her. Then why suddenly he barged inside her life and made her do those things she never imagined before. All these feeling...are too emotional to express. Everything stuffed inside her and she has no way to deal with it.

"Trust me I really don't want to understand that" Sanchita replied as they walk inside the classroom to attend.

After the class Sanchita left for another class and Nandini sat on bench placed in garden area. It was used for break and students use it to hang out, gossip or even to read. The peaceful place is quite comfortable for reading if it was not crowd enough. Nandini opened her notebook and went through the information written on it which she collected during her class.

"Hey" a voice interrupted her work. She looked up only to find a familiar face smiling down at her. Nandini's heart skipped a beat instantly. It was him. He is here. The bubble of happiness started to build inside her. She was missing him too much that seeing him right now standing in front of her suddenly made her emotional.

"You..you are here" her voice choked up but she managed to say without difficulty.

Manik's smile dimmed down as he looked at her. Her face was pale, mixed with surprise and joy. He couldn't understand what's happening but looking at her current condition made his heart tightener suddenly. He slipped by her side frowning lightly.

"Are you okay?" He couldn't help but ask.

Nandini nodded lightly "of course" then smiled brightly "much better now"

"You seem quite distressed right now. Your face is clearly showing it" he told her.

She shook her head "no, I am good. It's just some distress about study and nothing else" what could she say more? She really wanted to throw her arms and hug him tight to reassured herself that he is really here. But how could she do that?

Manik nodded "that's good then. You need to take care of yourself more. You look weak and you can't prepare your exam with that health"

Nandini smiled "you were out of sight. Where have you been?" This was something really bothering her greatly.

"Out of town. Got a urgent call from home" he replied.

She frowned "anything serious?"

He shook his head "of course not. It's common" he shrugged.

She sighed. Thank god. He is safe and everything is fine. Just thinking about him getting in danger made her heart clench painfully.

"I have something to say when I was re-" before he could complete another voice called his name.

They both turned towards the garden gate to see a tall, dark skinned boy standing there waving his hand. Manik frowned then sighed. He wanted to share his experience and talk to her but they s interruption had to happen at this time. He got up and looked at Nandini who was still sitting there blankly.

"I gotta go. I hope you will free tonight"

Nandini nodded without any reply. She was unwilling to let him go like this.

Manik revealed a heartwarming smile "good, then I will call you" then he turned and left towards the gate.

Nandini watched his back till it disappeared from her sight completely. She can't believe after waiting such long he is here finally. Today he was here to find her right? Heart heart leaped with joy. And he said he will call her tonight. Excitement filled her body. She felt energetic. Smiling she grabbed the notebook and shoved it inside her neg before quickly leaving the place.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah....this hostel. I really hate it when it comes having dinner" Sanchita complained as they walk towards their room.

Nandini rolled her eyes "why are you so moody? You should have get used to it already. We are living in this hostel for long anyway"

Sanchita made faces "for such long they has not changed it at all. I want to eat some decent food during dinner. I am tired with their food items already"

"Everyone here is eating the same food, only you are the one who is throwing tantrums"

"Please, don't make me feel like they serve 5star hotel dishes here" Sanchita huffed "though I accept the food will be plain but it should be edible enough to get the food go pass my throat so I can get some energy"

Nandini laughed "are you that unhappy with the foods?"

"Are not you?" Sanchita narrowed her eyes "the hostel fee is wasting here in this place. I would rather happy to survive with canned food or some instant noodles everyday than living here and eating those half boiled, half water foods"

Nandini shook her head "hey, it is not that bad okay. Besides you don't even eat much of hostel food so stop complaining or the warden will make fuss of it"

"As if I care. That damn fatty woman should be the one leaving this hostel"

Once they are inside Sanchita directly fall on her bed "gosh, I am tired of eating this hostel food. God I want to dream my best food" she mumbled and before Nandini could sit down Sanchita started to snore.

Nandini rolled her eyes. How could she sleep this fast while complaining and dragging down whole hostel in grave. This girl is really crazy sometimes. She wonder who will be crazy enough to love her? Whole looking at her friend she heard her phone ring. She quickly picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey, you are up"

"Of course, you said you will call"

Manik laughed "of course. Out meeting was left unfinished in the garden"

Nandini smiled "you were about to say something during the day"

"Yeah, as I said I was out of town, I want to talk about something that happened when returned"

Nandini felt curious now. He wanted to share with her. A new joy bubbled inside her.

"What is it?"

"You know after I returned I went to visit an orphanage. Those children are so adorable and cute. They were so happy whenever I visit them.

Nandini sighed "they are like little stars. Alone yet still shining in the sky"

"Right, you are so thoughtful. Well have you eaten?"

"Yeah"

"Good, I am sorry during the day. My friend called suddenly and I had to leave from there"

Nandini smiled "it's fine, I can understand your problems too"

"Thanks, so where was I?"

"Umm..about orphanage?" Nandini replied.

'yeah, I remember. So there I got to know something strange"

Nandini frowned "strange? About what?

"I heard there was another person who visits there and the children call big sister to that person"

Nandini's heart skipped. Big sister. Isn't it the title she recently got from the orphanage when she saved a cute girl?god, he also visits there.

"So?" She asked.

"So I want to meet her. She is generous to save children when they are in danger and also visited them there. With such a big heart I also want to see her personally. Her personality and thoughtful mind is admirable"

Nandini sighed 'you really wanted to meet her?"

"Do you know her?" She heard Manik's curious tone.

She almost laughed "yeah, I know her"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Will you bring her tomorrow? I also want to see who she is actually who captured  the children's heart?"

"Why is that? I know you are desperate but meeting her like this is boring. Besides she is quite aloof from others" she reasoned out.

"Then what do you want to say?" That's when she chuckled.

"Let's make it interesting"

"How?"

Nandini smiled "let's make a bet" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 48
#14 in Reality 10/07/18 #13 in Reality 10/25/18 #13 in Reality 11/02/18 #9 in Reality 11/24/18 #8 in Reality 04/15/19 #4 in Reality 06/30/19 #7 in Re...
9.7M 218K 20
"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year." Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a...
128 2 6
Sneak peak: The bright light coming from the street light cast a glow on his silhouette, making him look like a Dark Angel. With his hand resting on...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...