The Indie House

Autorstwa sarah4AMEN

What can I say, it's a bunch of indies games living together with drama, cranizness, angst, laughs and the am... Więcej

Before we began!
Chapter 1: Moving day
Chapter 2: Her mission
Chapter 3: Discoveries
A/N: Wait..
Chapter 4: CATastrophe
Chapter 5: The (Not so) Mysterious Girl
Chapter 6: The (Not so) Mysterious Girl_Part 2
Chapter 7: Welcome to my Schoolhouse!
Chapter 8: A little friend
Chapter 9: Halloween at the Indies
Chapter 10: Exciting news
Chapter 11: Old memories
Chapter 12: First Despair
Chapter 13: K + M
Chapter 14: The Hangout
Chapter 15: Little stories #1
A/N: I'm going on hiatus!
Chapter 16: Old memories Part 2
Chapter 17: Downfall
Chapter 18: Freedom
Chapter 19: Making things right
Chapter 20: Storytime
Chapter 21: Appreciation
10k Special: Come dance with me
Chapter 22: Little Stories #2
Chapter 23: Reunion
Chapter 24: Connections
Chapter 25: Unexpected
Chapter 26: So Familar
Chapter 28: Alone Together
A/N: Future Chapters Discussion
A/N: Thank you so much!
Chapter 29: Flashbacks
Chapter 30: I remember those funtimes..
Chapter 31: Think you got what it takes? (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Think you got what it takes? (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Don't stop
A/N: Tomorrow..
Chapter 34: Stay Spooky!
A/N: Important Questions!!
Chapter 35: Prepare for Trouble! (Part 1)
A/N: It's my Birthday!
Chapter 36: And make that double.. (Part 2)
cHaPTErrr iDk!!!!???,.!
30k Special: Change of heart
40k Special: Q&A (Ask me questions!)
A/N: Quick Status Update
Chapter 37: Brother's Roundup
A/N: Quick Question!!
A/N: Im back!
Chapter 38: Anticipations
A/N: Guess who's 19 today
Chapter 39: What's the time?
Chapter 40: Smarter not Harder (Part 1)
Chapter 41: Smarter not Harder (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Smarter Not Harder (Part 3)
CHAPTER [$43] SMARTER <[[Not]] [[Hard Work Pays Off]]! !! (Part 4)
Chapter 44: Smarter Not Harder (Part 5)
Important Q&A!!! (Ask me Questions too)
Chapter 45: Smarter Not Harder (Part 6)
Chapter 46: Rabbit Hole

Chapter 27: Thoughts

1K 18 24
Autorstwa sarah4AMEN

Art by me!

———————————

Susie groaned as she moved around a bit in her sleeping position. A few moments later and she annoying found herself awake, only....something wasn't right.

She wiped her eyes and groaned again. "Oh god..." She paused.

Was her voice that deep before?

She ignored it and sat up, rubbing the back of her neck. She paused again.

Her hair...wasn't short before.

Now Susie had started to become frantic. She checked her chest and——oh god.

She sat there completely dumbfounded. But she couldn't stop right now. Not when she has one last place she had to check. The pants.

Susie hesitantly took a little peak and———

Mother of god.

"What the fuck?!" Susie exclaimed loudly. She didn't know what as going on, let alone how all of...THIS happened.

She looked over and saw Kris sleeping with his back turned to 'her'.

"Kris! Kris!" Susie called out, shaking 'her' friend.

Kris groaned. "Suz...."

Suz?? That's not-

Susie shock Kris again. He rolled over to face Susie-

Oh my god.

Kris' hair was longer than before, now going past 'his' shoulders. 'His' body had seemed more..curvier, even though the long sleeve pjs and 'his' chest-

Holy sugar honey iced tea.

'He' rubbed 'his' eyes as 'he' started to sit up.

"S-suz...w-what's wrong?" Kris asked in a soft feminine voice.

Susie screamed.

And then she woke up with a start.

She, yes "she", breathed heavily, trying to take in her surroundings. Ok yes, she was in the house of Kris' new friends, where she would be staying for a week. Christmas decorations and Christmas tree hanged up around the house. Got that.

Then Susie checked herself...Still a female. Thank god.

Then finally-

Kris groaned as he started to wake up.

"Susie..." He asked quietly in his deep mellow voice as he started to sit up.

Susie knew what she had to do.

Kris rubbed his eyes. "S-Susie w-what's-OH GOD!"

The boy wasn't able to finish his sentence due to his friend pinning him to the floor.

"S-Susie?! W-what are you doing?!" Kris exclaimed.

Susie didn't say anything as she checked the boy chest, the only place she will check. When she came to the conclusion that he is not at all feminine, physically at least, she let go of him and slumped back onto the floor, groaning dramatically and loudly.

"Thank. God." She said to herself.

Kris slowly got up as he was still a little freaked out about what just happened.

"Why...w-why did you d-do that?" He asked nervously. Susie took a second before speaking.

"I had this..weird dream where I was a guy and you were a girl...It was terrifying." She sighed.

Silence made its way into the room. No one spoke for a few moments.

"D-did I have some a-awesome boobs?" Kris asked.

Susie hesitated. "Uh....yeah.." She said looking away slightly.

Kris chuckled. "I-I didn't except you to a-actually answer that."

"Well you asked me."

"True."

More silence.

"...I-I'd r-rather stay a boy though.." Kris stated.

"Same here. Or you know, I mean stay a girl."

Kris nodded.

"You already act very feminine though."

"I-I do?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. Have you not realized that by now?"

Kris thought for a moment. "N-not really a-actually..".

Susie sighed, tiredly this time and checked her phone that by her pillow. The time read 8:56 am.

"What are we doing today?" The purple dinosaur asked.

Kris simply shrugged.

"I-I'm not sure." He said, getting up and walking towards the window next to the front door. He opened the curtains, the brightness of outside blinded him for a couple of seconds. He looked out and saw that it had definitely snowed overnight. A lot. There was probably at least 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Susie walked over next to Kris and looked out the window as well. "Geez.." She said.

"T-the others aren't a-awake yet. D-do you want to go a-and play I-in the snow?" Kris asked, looking up at his taller friend.

"Dude it's freezing outside."

"Please." Kris begged.

Susie groaned.

"I-It will be fun..please.."

Susie groaned once more.

"...I'm not staying out there long."

Kris smiled. "Okay."

They changed out of their pjs and got their winter gear. Kris ran out the door as Susie followed him and closing the door. The snow was up to Kris' knees so it was hard to walk.

"So what are we-" Was all Susie could say before a snowball was thrown to her face.

"You little shit."

Kris smirked. "W-what are gonna do about it?"

Susie understood now. This was payback for yesterday, when Susie threw flour in Kris' face. Well, she wasn't going down without a fight..again.

And so another battle has begun.

Despite neither of them having gloves, they made and threw snowballs at each other. They laughed and ran from the thrown snow for a few minutes before it went to this:

"I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from to you. Wouldn't you say you love me too."

Susie stared at Kris before she pushed him into the snow and started to walk away.

"Susie! W-Wait!" Kris called out as he tried to get up from the deep snow. He tried to contain his laughter while he caught up with Susie. He stopped her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I-If makes you f-feel better, y-you can roast me too."

Susie stared again before speaking.

"¡Hola! ¡Soy Dora!"

Kris immediately burst out laughing.

"I need your help. We need to find the snow. It must be somewhere around here. Do you see the snow?" Where?" Susie continued to imitate Dora in her own way, as was on the verge of tears due to the immense amount of laughter that came from him.

Susie looked around, pretending the snow was somewhere out of their sight. "I don't see it." She said dumbly.

"Susie..stop..please.." Kris said through his laughs.

"Hmmmm..maybe we should check the map-" Susie couldn't continue her impressions as she finally broke into fits of laughter as well.

"We..we should p-probably go inside now." Kris suggested as his laughter slowly came to an end.

"Yeah, I'm getting cold out here." Susie's laughter soon died down too.

The friends went inside, hanged up their coats on the coat hanger and took off their snowy shoes at the front door.

"Oh so that's where you guys were." Freddy said preparing breakfast with Monika. She waved at the two.

Flowey sat on the dinner table. He was waiting for Kris to come back.

'You know, if you want to hang out with Kris tomorrow you can, just ask. I'm sure he'll allow that even with his friend here.' Monika's words echoed in Flowey's head from yesterday.

The idea was stupid. So stupid actually, at least to him. But for some reason..he wanted to do this. He just had to. For..some reason. A reason Flowey didn't even know yet nor was he even sure why he's acting like this all of a sudden.

"Hey Kri-" Flowey tried to call out to the boy, but was interrupted by Madotsuki.

"The neighbor said we're going skating!!" She shouted to everyone.

Just Flowey's luck. He couldn't even skate, let along have any arms or legs. Everyone was excited, but not him. When was he ever excited about something. It kind of made him feel like....an outcast.

"Susie, h-have you e-even been skating?" Kris asked the purple friend.

She shock her head. "Nope. Never have."

"Well we ain't going anywhere, until I shove the driveway." The neighbor said, towards the front door, a big shovel in his hands.

"D-do you w-want me to help?"

"It's alright I've got this. I'll be done in a few minutes." The neighbor stated as he put on his winter coat and headed out the door.

'So much for asking Kris..' Flowey thought.

^^^^^^^^^

FLOWEY'S POV:

This is stupid. These idiots knew that I couldn't skate and yet they decided to come anyways. Whatever, it's not like I care or anything. But they made me sit here with the care bear and furby. What fun.

The rest of these losers are out on the skating rink. Some kept falling on their asses which was hilarious, especially Bendy who kept falling ever couple of minutes and Cuphead would come around and poke fun at him. Till Bendy makes him fall.

Some like Madotsuki, Hat kid, the neighbor, and Ayano already got the hang of skating. Show offs.

Mae kept falling. Hehe, I mean she couldn't even stand on heels, so what are the chances of her keeping her balance on skates. Six somehow got the hang of things better quickly. Mugman was just trying to survive. And Kris..

He of course was with his hometown friend. They both were trying to skate like everyone else by a least holding onto the railing support. But that somehow didn't stop Kris from falling on floor pretty hard. I stared at the situation as he grunted in pain. His friend tried to help him up and they both laughed it off.

I continued to stare at them. Wait..why the hell was I staring at them? I looked away from the two and lowered my head.

Why should I care what their doing? Why should I care if Kris is ok? Why...have I been caring? I..

I grunted to myself, feeling annoyed and..confused.

"Is everything alright?" Freddy's deep robotic voice caught me off guard.

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just asking." He said. "You just seen down right now."

I didn't respond.

"Are you upset that you can't skate with them?"

"..no"

Then I realized.

"Why aren't you out there with them?"

"Well someone's gotta watch you and this one right here." Freddy holds up Tattletail as the thing giggles. "And besides I didn't want to skate anyways."

I hummed and looked away again.

"Are you upset because you can't be with Kris?"

I jumped slightly, feeling my eyes widen a bit. Shit. Now he probably knows what the hell I've been trying to avoid thinking.

"You know, just because Kris hasn't hanged out with you recently, doesn't mean he'll stop being with you overall." The robot bear smiled.

I sighed. That...might be true..but..somewhere in me...it wasn't just that and.....

UGH GOD I HATE THINKING ABOUT IT! Maybe I should just focus on something else right now.
Sooner or later, I somehow found myself listening to the rest of the group's conversation.

"Well ya know that I'm Bi." Bendy said trying to hastily get off the floor.

"So am I!" Monika added trying her best to grip the railing for support.

Mae: "I'm pan! And my two other friends are gay for each other!"

Sal: "I'm also pan and I got two other friends that are gay."

Cuphead: "Uhhh..I think I'm pan and hey Mugs! Isn't Chalice gay or something??"

Mugman: "I..don't know???"

Cuphead: "And I know you're straight. You've got Cala." Mugman laughs nervously.

Madotsuki: "I'm still trying to find mine out."

Spooky: "Ayano what are you?"

Ayano: "I am straight and I will forever be straight for senpai."

Spooky: "...........okay!"

What the hell kind of conversation did I just listen in on. I looked over at Kris and saw his expression. He looked mildly surprised as his jaw as agape.

"L-last time I-I checked, no one l-liked when I was gay." He said.

"Welp, you've come to the right place to be then!" Cuphead smiled at Kris. Kris nodded and smiled back.

Then Susie fell on her ass, cursing to herself in frustration. I held in another laugh.

"S-Susie a-are you ok? Kris asked as he helped her to her feet.

"Yeah..yeah I'm fine."

"Y-you know that r-reminds me too. W-what's your pride S-Susie?"

She didn't respond right away.

"Actually....I'm not sure.."

Kris smiled at her. "T-that's ok."

I didn't know what was going on and I didn't really care. But I was bored.

Spooky floated over to where we were not to long after.

"Hey Freddy. Do animatronics have love interests?" She asked.

"No not really. We're robots Spooky."

"I knoooowwww. I was just curious."

Yeah that was a pretty stupid question.

"What about you Flowey?"

Huh?

"Have you ever been in love?" Spooky asked me.

"Well that's personal." Freddy stated.

Yes thank you. You should really you're own business. Love is a weird word after all. I never really understood what love is. Even when....I had it..

....

I looked over at Kris again. He's...still having fun with everyone else. He...

He does belong here. He's..too nice. He does a lot for people and he's gaining friends again.

And look at me. How did I end up like this again? Oh—right.

Because I was scared. Because I was coward. Because I was weak.

And now, this is my punishment.

Kris deserves this. Not me. I don't belong here. I never belonged anywhere.

I sigh to myself and look up at the clock on the wall.

God, when are we going to leave already?

Hey hey hey guys! I just want to say that I can't believe I'm at 16k for this story! Thank you all so much! Also since it's pride month (or the end of pride month)
I made this:

Just an idea. Maybe..👀
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

117 2 32
This is my first ever book and the cover isn't mine also this was based off a joke between me and my sister but now I'm taking it seriously and THE W...
29.6K 895 37
ships it contains - •Cream •Nightkiller •errorink •afterdeath •Scixfell •Dustberry The setting is in a high school like story so uh if you find that...
123K 1.4K 36
One shots for everyone with the fandoms included: Identity V, Creepypasta, Among Us, Dead By Daylight, Dark Deception, Danganronpa, Resident Evil, BN...