Our Little Secret ➳ Camila Ca...

By arianagrandefandom

You and your girlfriend Camila Cabello, from Fifth Harmony, are a happy couple. All you want is to finally be... More

// important note //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
author's note

forty-three

12.6K 387 93
By arianagrandefandom

I woke back up in the hospital room where I've found myself a lot lately. The pain in my side was better. I mean the pressure was lighter and I didn't feel so strained. I fluttered my eyes opened and got the attention of Mama Ally who was scrolling through her Twitter feed. She smiled, "Morning my little sunshine." Ally whispered to me.
I groaned feeling the medicine run through my veins. "Why aren't you at home, mama sunshine?"
She giggled a little, "I like the sound of that, and I'm not just gonna leave you in here by yourself."
I scoffed, "It wouldn't be the first time I was alone and it definitely wouldn't be the last."
Ally hit my hand, "Don't talk like that. Negativity is contagious, you know."
I reached over to the bed tray to grab the cup of water and I noticed my hands were a bit shakier than usual, "Woah. I'm like a old person."
"The doctor said that'll happen for a few days." She smiled warmly to me.
Her hair was up in a cute bun, and she was in a Houston sweatshirt, and grey sweats. "So, is Nurse McSexy turned on by sweats and glasses, Mama?" I teased her.
She giggled a little then knitted her eyebrows at me, "You embarrassed me so bad when you said that to him earlier. But no, he's off work right now and I'm trying to get comfy."
"Go home and be comfy then. I'll probably still be here when you get back." I took a sip of the water. "Probably."
"I can't leave until Camila gets back with your uncle, and you better not think of ditching out. Not after all you've put us through. The next time we have to come after you, that'll be the time I beat your ass profoundly." She joked locking her phone and setting it on the side tray so she could turn the chair and look at me.
I finally felt a bit stronger than I have lately, so I pulled the gown up the side to see the brand new stitches up and down my wound. "So, I'm no longer a robot?" Ally just nodded at my question. "Cool. It was shitty being RoboCop for a long time."

"Knock Knock. Who's awake?" Camila said entering the room with my Uncle.
"Shh, I'm asleep." I whispered to Ally.
"Very funny, babe." Camila laughed rushing over to pull down the guard rail and slip her body beside me. Camila kissed my cheek and laid her head on my shoulder, "You feelin' better?"
"I guess as good as I can be considering I just had surgery." I mumbled.
"Well, I have some good news for you." Camila smirked.
Ally gasped, "Mila, you promised you wouldn't tell her until we had all the girls together."
Camila sighed, "I can't wait any longer, though."
Ally frowned, "You know the deal. We are all getting on the plane tonight and meeting up together. We will tell her there."
"Tell me what? I'm becoming extremely impatient, you two." I screeched a little.
Ally got up and hugged me, then pecked my cheek, "Camila and I have to go, but your Uncle will take you to the private airport after you're released. Okay?"
Mila groaned nuzzling her face into my neck, "I just got here, though. I wanna cuddle."
Ally pulled on Milas arm to get her up, "You've cuddled with her to last a life time. We gotta pack our stuff and get ready to go."
"Wait, go where? I'm confused." I felt invisible.
Camila kissed my cheek and got up off the bed then put the railing up, "We will see you at the airport. Dress comfortably though." Camila swayed her hips out the door.
Ally stopped to whisper to Uncle Mike before trying to leave and I yelled for her, "Don't do another surprise party, please. Last time y'all fucked up."
She giggled turning around to me and winking, "We aren't throwing you a surprise party. See you in a few." Ally began to walk out when Nurse McSexy walked into the doorway. I giggled because Ally was in sweats and glasses, but still effortlessly flawless.
"Aye, McSexy. You almost missed your lady." I joked smirking at him.
Ally looked back and sent me a death glare before turning back towards him, "Excuse me. I gotta get my friend away from that old lady over there." She started walking and I could hear her yell to my girlfriend, "Camila, stop bothering old people!"
He watched her walk away and bit his lip. I felt kinda disgusted knowing he was checking out my mother figure. He quickly walked in and smirked, "How Ya doing, kid?"
"Kid? I'm almost 18. And I thought Ally said you got off work." I asked feeling weirded out by his comfort level. It was not mutual, I can tell you that.
He smiled, "I got called in and decided to check up on you. Plus, the doctor told me to tell you he will be in shortly to evaluate how you're doing and prescribe a few pain meds to get you through your last few weeks of recovery." McSexy picked up the clipboard from the end of my bed and flipped through the pages then put it back. "I'll tell him your vitals are in order so you can hurry out of here."
"Ok." I replied seeing him hurry out the door.

My Uncle sat down in the chair that Ally was in only a few moments ago. "He was a strange fella huh?"
I shrugged, "I dunno. I don't really pay attention to a lot of people nowadays."
Mike smiled and put his hand on top of mine, "How are you doing?"
"Better than I could be." I sighed.
Mike went to his pocket and pulled out my phone the girls got me before we went to Brazil. "They told me to give you that when you didn't seem so drugged up but what's the worse that can happen?" He joked lightly. I grabbed it quickly and looked to see over 100 notifications piled up everywhere. My texts were filled up with a million and one strange numbers that varied from things like:

U/N: OMF is this y/n? are u single
& can we be baes

U/N: PLS come sing at my bday party. I'll pay you $2000

U/N: SIT ON MY FACE

U/N: r u dating 5h? dats hot.

U/N: can u hook me up with mani? thnx

U/N: Twerk on me mami PLS UR SO DAMN SMEXY

I deleted all the unknown messages and then found Zendaya's texts.

Zendaya: heard u went to surgery again. damn. u a survivor

Y/N: where'd u hear that from?

Zendaya: I have my sources. jk Dinah told me ;) so when are u coming back to LA or are u here?

Y/N: I'm in H-town right now but idk when we are coming back to L.A. I mean the tour is over in a week & that's where it's ending but yea

Zendaya: sounds good. I'll make sure I'm there so we can all chill ;* and stuff.

Was she hardcore flirting over text or was it just me?

Y/N: yea sure :) see u then. the doctor is coming to release me so I'll text you soon. xx

I looked up to see a smiling doctor, "How does it feel to be free from that metal cage?" He laughed a little too hard. I guess he was making a pun but I didn't really get it.
"Uh, good." I replied hoping he'd hurry so I could find out what was happening with the rest of the girls.
He smiled after looking through my clipboard, "You look like you'll be okay to get out of here tonight." He pulled out a prescription pad and pen, "Now I'm going to give you a new bottle of Percocets and Ambien and I want you to continue taking them like you were. Once you run out, you'll need to get a check up here and we can take those stitches out if it looks like it's healing well."
Great. More medicine. The girls are obviously gonna complain, "Okay then."
He ripped the paper off the pad and handed it to my uncle, "All we need is for you to sign the release papers, sir." He said to the man beside me.
Mike nodded and followed the doctor out the door.

--

The ride home to grab some extra clothes before going to the airport consisted of many things: my uncle begging me to stay with him, talks about my casting call in a week, and avoiding the topic of my parents.

When we made it to the airport, my uncle helped me hobble carefully up to the private jet. After my luggage was put into the plane, and I was standing by the stairs to the entrance, he pulled me into a deep hug. "Please be safe. It's like every time I let you back out of my sight, something bad happens." I could hear the shaking in his voice.
I pulled back knowing that if I didn't do it, no one would. "I'll be okay. They can't get within 100 feet of the girls or I. Okay?"
"I'm just worried about you getting hurt in general. From people everywhere. It's almost time for you to come out with Camila and there's no doubt there's gonna be hate."
I kissed his cheek and smiled, "Because of you I have thick skin so don't worry, Mikey." He nodded and I boarded the plane to see 4/5 of the girls passed out inside. Once I entered, the pilot came out to pull the stairs up and close the jet door.
He walked over to the small Latina who was scrolling on her phone, "Ms. Hernandez, We are officially started to ascend. Will you get the rest of the girls to buckle up?"
I sat in my seat as Ally started to yell, "EVERYONE WAKE UP!"
They all groaned and looked up from their resting places, "What the fuck?" Dinah complained pulling her cover around her body. "Oh hey, y/n."
"Buckle up. We leavin' gurlz." Ally replied in a mocking Bronx accent.
Everyone shuffled to their
seats from the floor and got into their seats to put the belts on. Camila rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely. In the middle of her yawn, she spoke to me. "Aye there, baby girl. I see you're wearing those leggings I like."
Indeed I was, along with a MTV cut off I got the last time they did a cover for the company. "Yupp, but keep your distance. I'm fragile right now."
She clicked her tongue and sighed, "Fine. I'll keep my hands to myself."

After about an hour and 30 minutes of flight time, everyone except Ally and I were asleep. We just kept making small talk. Just normal, comfortable small talk.
"So, are you excited to get your head shots and do the casting call next week?" Ally asked me curling her tiny feet into the covers.
I shrugged, "I guess. It doesn't really faze me though, at this point. I'm just gonna be natural since I've worked with crew for so long that I know what I'm supposed to do."
"Make it your own though. Okay? You're unique and you need to show everyone." Ally was starting to sound more like a mother and less like a supporting friend.
"Ew." I whined. "I hate it when you get all sweet and supportive. It's like I'm your kid that really doesn't have talent, but you tell me I do to keep my self esteem up."
She giggled a little, "You are like my kid, but I'm not saying this to keep your self esteem up. Trust me, if you didn't have talent, I'd break it to you gently. But I'd still tell you."
The jet intercom came on with the muffled sound of the pilots mouth way too close to the mic, "Please fasten your seat belts, we are descending into L.A."
"LA again? Are we staying at that Penthouse that Simon rents, again?" I asked still kind of pissed that the girls are being so secretive about everything for no reason.
Ally smirked, "Look at you figuring everything out."
I buckled my belt along with everyone else and pouted then looked to Camila who was obviously drowsy. "Mila." My girlfriend turned her head to me. "Will you tell me the good news now?"
Camila opened her mouth and Ally shushed her. "No, Camila." Ally spoke up before looking back at me. "We will tell you when we're settled for the afternoon with some food in our stomachs and water in our body's."

I groaned and Ally reached over to shakily clutch my hand as we began to land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 313 32
The love connection that locks you in you know? You cant let go at the first glimpse of each other true love was Present. Will they admit it? Will th...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
453K 16.8K 59
THIRD BOOK TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET AND OUR LITTLE LOVE You and Camila are getting married and settling down in a nice house in LA. As expected, the gir...
717K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* imagine dating this ...