Avneil os |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Avneil os Avneil #13 Completed on 29th may 2021 More

Never thougth i would love her
Princess birthday
Mstery love
Karva chauth
He healed me!
Jealous neil
Avni's anger
A second chance
Can we be together
Main Rahoon ya Na Rahoon
Avni โค๏ธvs chuhi๐Ÿ€ 1
Avni โค๏ธvs chuhi๐Ÿ€ 2
Confession โ™ฅ๏ธ
Your's only
Lockdown
Broken souls ๐Ÿ’”- part 1
Broken soul ๐Ÿ’”- last part
10 years later - part 1
10 years later - part 2
10 years later - last part
Rang Mahal - part 1

Rang mahal- last part

1.5K 138 22
By bubbleybunnies

Neil failing to arrest Ragini pandit was making him angry and helpless. He palmed his face and tried to think something when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks up and saw Neela there.

Neela : Neil don't be dishearten! We will find avni.

Neil : how maa? That pandit cleverly played another game. How should I save avni from the hell? How?

Neela : I need to tell you something Neil! There is someone who can help us out sneaking into rang mahal.

Neil : who maa?

Neela : ............

Neil's eyes widen hearing Neela but knew he had to accept this way if he wanted to save his Avni.

Neil : I know what to do next Neela maa! I just need to confirm myself what I am thinking is true.

Neela : I know Neil! I was fool to believe.. I didn't knew till now. We have to do something quickly.

Neil nodded his head and stood to leave but stopped seeing dd with others officer. Neil was delighted when he found they were going to help him in the mission.

In rang mahal all the girls were asked to dress so was avni. Ballu comes to the room where Avni was staying. He looks at her and found still in same clothes.

He marched to her.

Ballu : I don't have whole time for you to wait. Get ready quickly.

Avni didn't move or said anything but was lost in her deep thought. Soon as ballu left the room avni sighed and picking up the dress got up to change.

Avni comes back after wearing the dress sat back on the chair into front the mirror when the door flung opens. She diverted her gaze at the door and saw ragini pandit, Juhi and dayavnti.

They walk near avni and ragini pandit looks at Avni's beauty.

Ragini : get her ready.

She said to Juhi who nodding her head helped avni get ready. Dayavnti passed a comment to Avni before leaving the room with ragini.

All the men's were gathered in rang mahal and waiting for the girls who were going to be sold today to them. Ragini pandit sat on her swing with dayavnti and watched the dance of the girls with others men's who was gazing the girls with dirty and lust eyes.

Avni was last one to perform. She was dancing while remembering her moments with Neil. She didn't acknowledge those men's giving her lusty looks as she was remembering best moments of her life. She ended her dance and went back to room,

Meanwhile Neil and his team entered in the mansion( similar like the show) they all were hearing what was ragini men's were saying. Neil took his gun out and taking the right opportunity comes out of the ravan puppet and starts going inside the mansion..

Inside the rang mahal avni and others girls made ballu unconscious.

Avni : Juhi take all the girls out with you by the truck. I'll go and get Ali with me. I'll met you there.

Juhi nodded her head went out of the room with all the girls leaving Avni there alone. Avni glances unconscious ballu before stepping out of the room to find Ali.

Whereas ragini pandit and dayavnti found Neil and his team has entered into rang mahal. They got startled and starts looking for the girls who wasn't seen in the rang mahal. Ragini was getting hyped knowing all the girls escaped. She couldn't let that happen especially Juhi who is consider as Meher.

They both ladies starts looking for the girls meanwhile avni starts looking for Ali in the corridor covering herself with shawl. She stopped as she felt someone near her. She turns around as the shawl dropped off her head.. she smiled brightly as she saw Neil.. they both stared at each o her before engulfing themselves into tight a hug.

They broke hug and looks at each other. Neil cupped Avni's face and stroked with his finger.

Avni: I knew it you will come and save me.

Neil : how couldn't I come to save you avni?

They were both were engage in talking when they heard footsteps. They hid behind the pillar but soon as they saw Ali they came out and looks at Ali. Ali smiled seeing AvNeil together.

AvNeil held each other and walked with Ali when they heard ragini pandit voice.

They went and got surprised seeing ragini gun pointing at Juhi abd behind them all the girls surrounded by ragini men's,

Ragini: ACP Neil khanna finally had authority to come here! Well welcome to this hell. You thought bringing few cops you can harm me. You're absolutely wrong Neil khanna.

Dayavnti : but before that let's finish incomplete work that is still left. Call your men's and starts bidding on this illegitimate child. Let's who how much this illegitimate girl is worth.

Ragini smirks and gesturing ballu to bring the men's. As the men's comes ragini asked the men's to starts bidding on avni but stopped as Neil came in between.

Neil : don't! I won't let you do this.

Dayavnti : Neil khanna why do you want to save illegitimate girl like her.  I have better option for you Neil. I giving you to choose between Juhi and avni.. choose one.

Ragini : Meher is not going anywhere. She will stay here. I have work so hard to turn her into Meher from Juhi. She won't go.

Dayavnti : Neil why are silent. Accept the offer.

Neil looks at Juhi then at avni who was furiously staring Dayavnti.

Neil : I haven't come here to choose who will come with me. I'll save Juhi,

Dayavnti laugh and looks at avni.

Dayavnti: see he wants Juhi not you. Did you hear him! He wants Juhi not you.

Neil : didn't you get what I just said.

Dayavnti: you want Juhi! You will have her but in return give me this illegitimate girl. I'll let you both go. You can start your new life with Juhi.

Avni tricking Ragini pushed her on the floor and grabbing knife placed near dayavnti throat. Neil and his team was pointing gun at ragini men's.

Avni : today I won't leave you dayavnti...

Within few seconds Neil crouched down on his knees as someone hit with him on his head from behind. Everyone gasped as they found aman.

Avni :Neil !

Dd put down gun all look at him

Avni get shock seeing aman

Aman :move

Avni : Neil

Aman : I will shoot him

Ali and dd about to go to save Neil

Aman : leave move back ,move back put your gun down

Dd put down gun avni look at Neil who is in pain

Aman : put your gun down.. drop your gun

Aman said looking at avni  then looks at Neil

Aman:  get up get up Neil get up

Neil : amol

Avni look at Neil her eyes became wet

Dayavnti  : well done aman  he is my blood my kin he will now fight my incomplete battle

Avni look at her

Aman : let go of my grandmother or I will shoot him

Avni put down gun Neil look at her

Dayavnyi : I know my grandson would definitely save I believed that he would come to save me I brought him up , avni hence he'll save me even if he has to risk his own life

Avni look at her aman smile avni look at aman then Neil she put gunpoint toward aman avni remember how avni tied Rakhi to him how she gift him bike aman.. Neil and DWM all look at her with shock

Avni : he likes play with people lives , doesn't he so let play with his live today

Neil try to get out from aman clutch

Avni look at dwm

Avni : today I won't think about who is his parents are or who brought him up I won't care whether he is amol or aman because the one standing in front me is a disgrace if our mother is alive today she will have regretted giving birth to someone who left his sister to be sold in public he has disgrace a brother and sister relationship he even tried to killed his sister husband but not anymore , if you do much as lay a finger on him I'll kill you !

Aman look at her in shook all was look at her

Aman : you can do what ,you want sister . I'll shoot him

Avni : enough is enough! Stop your nonsense don't dare to call me sister ! My mother aaysha get insult when you call me 'sister'! You are not my brother do you hear that ? Today our relationship is finished ! I had promise mom 15 year ago that I will teach you good manner I wanted to make a person, which I want to be ! But probably you're not worth it.

Avni look at dayavnti

Avni : I was trying to save you from this demon called dayavnti.

Avni look at aman

Avni : I did all that I could to keep you alive. But today I am going to be cause your death I am going to shoot you without hesitation throw your gun down

Dayavnti : now I hope you believed that she is not your sister! She's a witch that's why I always keep you away from her and if still you have any doubt then witness it today that she will kill you for Neil's sake look how she's standing holding gun ! And she claim that she came back for you

Avni : amol drop your gun

Amol : let go of my grandmother or Else...

Avni : or Else what ? Are you going to kill Neil !

Amol : yes

He clutch Neil strong

Avni : you've made it much easier for me to decided , amol ! My hands were still shaking till now but they're not going to shake anymore ! And now I can kill you too! And this women also ,whom you call grandma . she said looking dwm yes, she is right , I had came back for you I want my brother my aman I wanted to save my brother from the bad influence of this women

Avni remember how she play with small aman how she beg to give her aman to riya

Avni : I was wrong you can't be the son of ayasha haider ! She look at DWM you can only be the grandson of this dwm she look at aman I am telling you for the last time drop the gun or Else a sister is going to murder her brother today !

Neil : no , avni ! Come to your sense you cannot take law in your hand ! You're not a murderer !

Avni : yes Neil I am not murderer but, I can be!

Neil struggle from amol clutch.

Avni : now I won't let anyone take away my life from me ! She look at Neil who is looking at her I've lost my everything, Neil.! But I can't lose you ! That's why it's better I finish all of them today !

Aman look at dayavnti and she signs something.. dayavnti pushing avni down.

Ali - avni

Neil go to her he catch her avni hit about hit table Neil put his hand

Dayavnti : run amol run

They ran away. Neil's hand was wounded as his hand was near her head so his blood fall on her mangtika avneil look at each other he cup her face

Neil : are you okay ?

Avni nod and that moment she saw Neil's hand Neil stare her he saw her mang.

Dd: sir dayavnti ran away !

Neil looks at dd and they both got up and ran behind dayavnti. ranghini about to go but dd catches her.

Dd : pandit!

Dd put gunpoint toward ragini.

Avni : dayavnti ! You're not going to escape so easily.

Neil : avni

Ali -: Neil go after avni ! Avni need you now more then anyone

Neil : dd take care of juhi nothing should be happen to her ! Take pandit and all her men ! One more thing this is ballu phone! There's evidence in it , take care of it, okay ?

Dd take phone

Ali : don't worry about juhi and other girls I will take care of them , just go after her !

Here dayavnti  and amol ran into the corridor of rang mahal.

Dayavnti :quick! They go amol come in ! Amol the room is over there !come on

Amol : let go

They go inside of room.
Dwm - amol come quick, come

Amol : grandma grandma what are we doing her

Dayavnti opens the  cupboard.

Dayavnti : this is ranghini room .but if we most go somewhere far away from here! We would need money before Neil and that girl come here we must go

Said said packing the bag. Once she was done she holds his hand.

Dayavnti : come quickly

They about to open the door dayavnti  stop as she silently listened someone is coming or not.

Whereas in the corridor avni yelled dayavnti name out.

Avni :dayavnti  today all the door is closed for you to return  where are you?

Aman and  dayavnti looks at each other

Avni : today the wall of this mansion will be smeared with your blood and that of your grandson !

Here police came where ragini pandit and her men was there.

Police : nobody should move from your place arrest them

Dd to commissioner sir.

Dd : sir I am sorry sir to executed this mission in this manner but we don't have any other option the DGP was not supporting Neil .that why we have to do all this to complete the mission sir ,all the misdeeds of rp are recorded in this phone

Commissioner sir nod and ragini pandit see if she could escape so taking the opportunity she ran and juhi who saw her escaping ran behind but in all that dd didn't realised that they both ran away.

Dd : these girls will testify against rp.

Ali see he go behind her

Ali : juhi!

Dd go behind him

Dd : sir

He also goes behind them . Back in rang mahal avni continued yelling dayanvti name.

Avni : how long are you going to hide dwm where are you ? She look here there you want to kill me right ? I am standing here , come out if you have the guts ! Let's finish story right here , today where are you come out !

She looks down and found a gun. She bends down and picks it.

Avni : amol ! Come out, are you too a crowd like you grandma !

Aman looks shock

Avni : you wanted to kill me , right ? I am waiting out here for you

Aman and Dayavnti heard everything.

Avni : are you sacred now? Don't you want to see your grandmother being victories you failed to learn good things from your mom and sis but you have imbibed your Grandma' personality in you show your self

Aman gets scared

Aman : grandma what do we do now?

Dayavnti show her hand to aman.

Dayavnti - let me think

she think both are thinking something

avni :dayavnti , today is the festival of ' vijayadhasmi ' let the world witness who get out alive from here and who's going to win. only one of us will get out alive from this place today .

she about to go Neil held her they both are close Neil kept his finger on her lip Neil take gun from avni

Neil : there are not going to surface he put gun in his pant and after he cup the avni face

Neil : promise me you won't kill them make me

Neil : promise me you won't kill them make me promise not even to protect me avni promise me

she about say something when dayavnti said something.

Dayavnti : if somebody is going to die today it going to be you avni

Neil look at avni she is angry here dayavnti  go to window to see

Neil : avni put one hand to her shoulder avni look at him he shake his head

Dayavnti : have you though thought it ? for what crime will you get me arrest ? I am already serving my punishment for killing ayasha your husband , ACP Neil khanna knows very well . that I can't be sentenced to death . avni , when are you going to grow up you can never defeat me . never !

avni getting angry aman go to window to see

Dayavnti : avni!  I can't get death sentence for breaking out of the prison ask Neil about it if you don't trust me. today you lost to me again you have no evidence against me you can't trouble me in any way

Neil : avni dayawanti mheta is right come with me

they went from there and  dayawanti sighed as they left. She then also thought how to leave from there.

Avneil holding hands come to ravan area and coincidences dayavnti and amol hid behind the ravan puppet.

They both heard Neil's voice.

Neil : dayavnti how long you will hide from us?

Dayavnti : Why are you saving that illegitimate girl? She deserve to be where her mother lives. You don't even evidence against me? How will you arrest me? On what evidence?

N: tum shi keh rhi humare pass tumhare khilaf koi Saboot nhi hai lekin tumhara amol hamare saath hai.

Neil smirked while saying it.

Dayavnti : wo tumhare saath kese ho skta hai?

Neil : kyu na tum usi se puch lo tuhi socho main yahan kaise pahuncha.amol ne hi hme yahan aane ka sabse safe tarik btaya tha.

Neil : usi ne hame btaya tha ki kaise mein puri team ke saath ravan mein guss ke rangmahal mein entry kr skta hu.puch lo apne amol se bhut ghamand hai na tumhe apni nanhi si jaan pr shayad tum bhut kaam janti ho usse.4 din lock up mein rkhe ke torcher kru ga saara sach ugal dega.

Dayavnti : tum jail mein rakh ke kisi or ko torchor kro ge jhootha bayan do ge! Tumhare jaisa adarsh wasi(man of principles) insaan kannon(law) ke khilaf ja hi nhi skta.

Neil : kannon todne wale tum jaise mujrim(criminal) ke liye mein har kannon tod skta hu dayawanti.

Dayavnti : bhut bada naam hai tumhara !bhut izzat hai,tum apni vardi (uniform) par daag lgne do ge .mein court mein sabit krwa skti hu ki tumhare Skti hu ki tumhare haar saboot (evidence) jhoote hai!

Neil: mein avni ke liye kuj bhi kr skta  hu dayawanti. kisi bhi haad tak ja skta hu.

avneil sad theme song played in bg -

(Later neil realizes that in heat of moment he confessed his love in front of avni on other side avni 'a eyes were teary for seeing unconditional and selfless love of neil for her)

Dayavnti ( being frustrated )she said avni!avni!avni! USS paap ke beej ko tum etna pyaar kese kr skte oo.

(He cupped avni faced which is teary)

Neil: avni kya hai yeh tum aaj tak smjh nhi payi ho dayawanti Mehta. Paap ka beej or paap ka bhoj avni nhi tum ho.mein avni se behaad pyaar krta hu!yaad Rohan mein avni ke liye kisi bhi haad tak ja skta hu. Come out dayavnti.

Dayavnti finally comes out with amol behind him.

( dayavnti got killed by aman like the show. I will not drag that part)

Neela and nanno arrived there and hugged avni as they both saw her. They watched Aman with tears flowing in their eyes. Neil had to arrest aman.

The ambulance arrived treating people who got hurt. A nurse was treating Avni's wound when she wince in pain. At the same time Neil comes and looks at the nurse.

Neil : I'll do it! You may go!

Neil took the cotton and dubbed it on Avni's wound. He then silently watched her cleaning her wound. Avni didn't flinch as he pressed on the would. Neil purposely pressed little harder on the wound making her wince.

Avni : Neil it hurts.

Neil : really avni it hurts.

Avni looks at him.

Avni : Neil why are you saying like that? Now what will happen?

Neil : whatever will happen now will be for good. Come let me do this first. Then we can leave.

Avni nodded her head.

Next few days Neil found a place where juhi can stay. He has already informed her that he has moved on from his past with avni.

A small conversation between them made things smooth.

It's been a week since Juhi left  khanna mansion was staying alone whereas AvNeil's love blossoms as the day passed on.

It is last part and os.

Hope you have enjoyed the entire os.

Thank you for the supports on the os book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
50.2K 5K 22
Two best friends. Will they confess or fall apart. Read to find more. COMPLETED ON 14TH AUGUST 2019
38K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
55.5K 4.1K 20
Peeps into it! A short story COMPLETED ON 27TH DECEMBER 2019