More Than Friends. (A Harry S...

By Teibeebz

You and Harry have been best friends your entire life, and have secret feelings for eachother. After Harry le... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (Really Short Chapter! Sorry!)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.(Final Chapter New Story Coming Soon!!)

Chapter 1.

2.4K 26 0
By Teibeebz

"Who are you? You have changed. your pathetic and low, all i see now is some useless whore." He said angrily, his words stinging.

"Who am i? i'm still me, yeah i have changed but that all because of you! You lied to me. Were we even friends in the first place? Were you using me that whole time, as the rich girl who lives next door?" i spat back. We were stood close. We were looking each other right in the eyes. My anger was bubbling inside of me. 

"Using you? Why would I use you? I honestly thought you were my friend. I never lied to you! I just didnt tell you! You were so caught up in your own problems to realise that i was moving on with my life. Moving on from a freak like you!" He yelled in my face causing tears to pool in my eyes. By now everyone he knew that was here for him was watching and whispering.

"Freak? How dare you call me a freak! If all you ever thought of me was that I am a freak then why were you friends with me? You moved on alright, but you didnt tell me! Why didnt you tell me?" I shouted back at him tears cascading down my cheeks.

"I felt sorry for you, thats why! Take a look around, i'm famous and your just plain you." He spat at me.

"I wish I never met you. Dont fucking speak to me ever again! I wish I hadn't fell for you, it was the biggest mistake i have ever made!" I shouted then ran through the crowds of people to the exit.

Leaving the love of my life forever......or so i thought.

_________________________________________________________________________

SORRY!! I KNOW IT'S SHORT!!!! I'LL BE POSTING LONGER PARTS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 451 35
Niall and Allison have been friends since literally forever. They did everything together, and they've always been there for each other. They would a...
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...
3.7K 114 99
Louis and Harry have been best friends since X factor, but the more time Harry spends with Louis and the more time Louis spends with Harry. The more...