Young Mate (Wattys2016)

By alphakim

Original #1 Wolf Story on Quotev Lexi Stine is 15 years old, care free, and perfectly happy with her boyfrien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Edited Up To Here
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 &10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Sequel
Update

Chapter 32

10.4K 247 106
By alphakim

Nickolas

"We're here." The wolf driving pulls into the middle of the village. Even through the tinted windows I can see that there are loads of people out here. Lexi doesn't wait to get out of the car, pulling away from my grasp. Once outside she starts hugging everyone. 

I follow out after her and make my way past the enormous crowds of wolves. I take her hand and lead her to the front of the pack house, where we climb up to the front porch and call attention from the hundreds of wolves. Most were in human form, but several stood as their wolves, different colored ones all over.

"As you can see, my team and I were able to bring back my mate, your Alfa. She has something she'd like to say to you all." I beam at my grinning mate and gesture her to go.

"I want to thank each and every single one of you; for doing your best to find me, for attacking the other wolves, for keeping my mate under control and for being so brave during a time of distress. I'm proud to be your Alfa and Alfa of this pack. Thank you!" She punches her arm into the air and the entire pack cheers with her. 

Lexi is an Alpha born wolf, she can lead this pack as well as I could. Initially, it was my worry that she would want to take over or challenge me, but since she's a second born, her thirst to rule is dormant. However, she would remain the strongest possible supporter and mate to me.

I was thrilled when no male showed signs of noticing her heat; it's easy to smell but respectful to ignore. She would be over with it in a few days.

No wolves are in the hospital anymore, but Lexi continues thanking and hugging each member and wolf. She spent almost two hours hugging and thanking and speaking to all the wolves, even the littlest of pups. I announced that everyone should just take the rest of the day off and enjoy a feast and celebration. 

"Good night!" I call over my shoulder, walking back towards my car. Lexi trails behind me, thanking several more wolves and gets into the passenger seat.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I want to go home."

"I had another lock installed on the front door; only you and I will have those keys. I also had a tranquilizer set put under our bed, just in case. There's also a man-made gun in the safe in our room." Security standards were raised to a maximum around my mate.

"Thanks, but you know I'm never letting you leave me alone again." 

"And I know I'm never letting you out of my sight." I chuckle.

Lexi

I strip my clothes and turn the shower on cold. I step in and sigh as the freezing water hits my body. It's like walking around on the hottest days and suddenly jumping into a pool. I spend a solid 10 minutes just standing, enjoying the cold before grabbing a bottle of soap. 

I'm rinsing my hair and body wash, when the water suddenly feels too cold for comfort. I jump back and quickly turn the knob to the warmer side, before finishing up my shower.

Turning it off, I step out and wrap the towel around my body.

I utilize a blow dryer to dry my hair and change into the clothes I brought into the bathroom. I use a wide toothed comb and start combing my hair. 

Heat's over. 

I drop my comb in the sink. My wolf told me my third heat just ended. And my mate was just beyond that door. 

Nickolas

I'm organizing our room while Lexi takes a shower. While she was gone, I completely ignored maintaining our room clean so it was a big mess. I grab all the clothes on the floor and toss them into the hamper, I fold the blanket on the couch and organize the pillows, and I even change the bed sheets to clean, fresh ones. 

Maybe I should have asked someone to clean the room properly before coming back with Lexi. And I should've thought about dinner before telling everyone to take the night off. Maybe Lexi and I can cook something together, if she doesn't mind the heat from the stove or oven.

"Nickolas?" I spin around and face my mate, showered, cleaned, and looking so sweet in her pajamas. Then it hits me.

"My heat ended." She says, in a small voice. She bites her lip nervously as I inhale sharply. I take a deep gulp, trying to refrain myself.

"I understand, if you want to wait." I trail off, clenching my fists to distract me.

"I don't. I want you to mate me." She speaks. I take a deep breath, not wanting to speed through this. I want her to enjoy this.

"Are you sure?" I slowly step towards her. I find it amazing that she's wearing pure white, the day she comes home after being abducted, and finishes her heat as soon as we're alone. It's fate.

"Positive. I want you." She raises her hands and presses them against my chest moving to my shoulders and neck. I place my hands on her slim waist and lower my lips to hers. Her breath gently fans over my lips, before I press her to me. I slowly kiss her, and inch my hands to the hem of her shirt.

Lexi

Nickolas slowly inches my tank top up, as if he was worried I'd change my mind. I didn't want to change my mind. I break the kiss for a split second as he pulls the top over my head, leaving me in my white bra. He places gentle kisses on my neck, and I lift his shirt over his head. 

The warmth from his body is soothing and his smell relaxes me. He gently lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and carries me to the bed. 

Our bed. 

He sets me down.

I slowly unbutton his pants, and let them drop, leaving him in only boxers. He slowly lowers himself over me and continues to kiss me. 

"I love you Lexi."

"I love you Nickolas." I murmur as he kisses my mark.

"I promise I'll be gentle." 

"I trust you."

His hand slowly inches up my spine, and he rests over my bra clasp. He pauses, before unclasping it. He pulls my bra away. His warm hands massage my breasts and he places gentle kisses over my chest. I let out low moans, as he continues on to leaving wet kisses between my breasts, down to my stomach. 

His hands pull down my shorts leaving me with only underwear. 

"I love you so much." 

"I love you more. I trust you." His fingers grab onto my underwear, pulling it down my legs. I shiver as I feel the unfamiliar breeze between my legs. 

Nickolas's eyes roam over my body, in a slow, loving way, his eyes completely sincere and sympathetic. I'm laying completely nude before this man. This older man. This man I love more than anything. This man who is my mate. 

"You're beyond beautiful, Lexi." His hands trail up my thighs to my breasts. 

I whine, surprising both Nickolas and I. He raises his eyebrows and I raise my hands to his boxers, and shimmy them down. It's really dark, but I can see the outline of his package. My eyes widen as I realize the full shape. I used tampons, before hitting heat, and my naive mind always thought that was the same size as a males member. I was way off.

Nickolas is enormous. 

He lets out a low chuckle.

"Bigger than what you expected?"

"Is that whole thing supposed to fit in me?" My voice is higher than I want it to be. 

"I'll be gentle. I promise." He lays over me and kisses me. 

I can feel his little friend, who isn't at all little, pressing himself against my inner thigh. I completely respect that he's going slow and gentle.

"I love you." I whisper to him. 

There's a moment of silence, as he position himself before my entrance, before he pushes his erection in me. I let out a scream and grip his shoulders as I feel the burning sensation between my legs. Seconds pass before the pain is completely gone, and I smile, knowing it's my wolf doing her best to make sure I enjoy this.

Nickolas pauses, letting me adjust to his size, before he moves out of me. He thrusts himself back in and repeats over and over again. I moan more each time, he keeps increasing his speed and going faster. His back starts sweating furiously and I feel my entire body heating up.

I start trembling as my body tenses up from the pleasure. He keeps thrusting, until he pushes me into my climax. I can't stop moaning and screaming in pleasure as I release. It takes me a moment to realize that Nickolas has released as well and he collapses onto the bed beside me, completely out of breath.

I snuggle into his bare chest, feeling impossibly relaxed now that I've made love to my mate. 

"I love you Nickolas." I kiss his neck and fall asleep.

"I love you to, my Alpha." I smile at my title; it's official now.

Nickolas

I wake up again, to Lexi kissing my neck again. I grin as I move my lips to hers. This was us compromising as mates; for the last few times, we've been taking turns being on top as we made love. I had to thank her Alpha dominance for that one; I never imagined sex on bottom could be so pleasing. If it was Lexi on top.

Our first time was slow and gentle, as we got used to each others bodies. The last few times were aggressive and demanding, almost like we were in our wolf forms during heat. 

Clearly, it was her turn and she moved up, sitting both legs on either side of me. Her small hand grab onto my member, and lead it to her core. I let out a deep groan as my friend enters her warm, tight hole. Being in there is incredibly delightful and she starts to grind her body on top of mine.

She lets out low grunts, as she moves on me. My hands hold onto her waist and consistently rub her breasts and stomach. Her moans increase as I feel her body tighten around my friend. I groan out her name as she screams mine. I'm so close to releasing, when she bends over to my neck.

She keeps moving on me as she sinks her incisors to the left side of my neck. My euphoric release, combined with the pleasure of having her mark me and lick my neck clean result in the loudest moans and screams from me. 

I completely release in her before she falls next to me, exhausted. I check her eyes; if they're glowing yellow, it was her wolf who forced her to mark me. It's a great relief seeing that her eyes are brown, Lexi wanted to mark me.

I pull her on top of my chest and cover her hair and face with kisses.

"Thank you." I whisper after each kiss. "Thank you." I was marked by Lexi. She marked me. I couldn't believe the calm, satisfied feeling I had. I'm beyond happy to be claimed by her.

"Did you notice the moon?" Her voice quietly sounds. I look out the windows to see it.

"A full moon. No wonder we're both like this." I chuckle.

"I just ended heat, and you've been waiting for over three years." She smiles.

"You gave me my real high." I grin, remembering the awkward night Lexi saw me. 

"And you didn't have to use your hand." She jokes. 

I wake up again, and see that the sun's creeping out now. It's amazing I'm able to wake up this early given our night of constantly making love. We took turns making love 13 times. Not that I'm counting. 

Lexi still lays under the covers with me, naked. Her back is pressed against my chest, and my arm is wrapped around her waist. I think I should fit in one more time. 

Lexi

I wake up to Nickolas kissing my shoulder and rubbing my bare thighs. I smile, refusing to open my eyes, and spread my legs a bit. He enters me from behind and moves, thrusting in and out. This is probably the best way to wake up. 

He keeps thrusting, and I manage to reach my euphoric high twice before he releases and relaxes.

"Good morning." Nickolas says in a very cheery voice. The sun is up and bright, covering the room with light.

"Hello. Did you have a good night?" I turn around in bed to face him.

"The best of my entire life. Thank you."

"Don't thank me, I wanted you to do it just as much." He smiles and pulls me closer to his chest and wraps his arm around my back. My head fits perfectly in the crook of his neck, right where his mark is. I still can't believe I marked him; but I wanted to. So I did.

And I'm still exhausted. And I have a feeling neither of us are leaving any time soon.

Nickolas is still asleep. I'm hungry, but I still want to have some more fun. I'm not sure what time it is, but I assume that no one else is in this house. I sit up in bed and stretch. 

"Where are the birds?" I spy the empty night table.

"With my parents, I'll pick them up later today."

"I love you. Don't you ever forget it. And we're mates; my body is yours, and your body is mine." He takes the sheets from my hand and slowly lowers it, exposing my body again. I lower my eyes in shyness. 

He holds my chin with his fingers and lifts my face up.

"You're mine." He kisses me.

"And you're mine."

**** IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON READING THE SEQUEL, LOST MATE, THEN STOP READING HERE! THE PLOT TWIST IS VERY DRASTIC****

I let out a huge yawn and lay back down on the bed. Nickolas climbs over me and leaves a trail of kisses from my mark to my chest. I giggle as I feel him kiss in between my breasts.

"What's so funny?" He stops.

"You haven't shaved for a while?." I laugh, running my finger over his chin.

"So?"

"Your facial hair is tickling my skin." 

"Over three years, and I never knew you were ticklish." His eyes gleam with delight.

Instantly, he starts rubbing his prickly cheeks over my body and starts tickling my body. Poking my side gets a high pitched squeal from me.

"Stop!" I scream out delightfully. He finally does, and I take the chance to tickle him.

"You're ticklish to?" I ask innocently as he thrashes around. I pull the covers down to try and tickle his feet.

"Wait! Lexi, stop!" 

My eyes land on the large scar on the side of his hip and I freeze.

Nickolas

Damn it! Fucking damn it! I try to grab the blanket and cover myself, but Lexi yanks it away. Her eyes refuse to move from the side of my hip. I can't believe I'm such an idiot! I should've stopped her once I realized what she was doing! 

"Lexi! I can explain! Just let me explain!" I beg desperately. 

"It was you....You're the man who tried to rape me." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.8K 15
Maxine Daniels is a 18 year old werewolf. Her father is the Alpha of the Star Dust pack. Max doesn't have a mate until she meets the very gorgeous Al...
362 29 39
When 15 year old Alyiah moves with her Mother to another country after her grandfather dies she learns that her Father is the new Alpha of The Mounta...
520K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
25.5K 687 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...