Young Mate (Wattys2016)

By alphakim

Original #1 Wolf Story on Quotev Lexi Stine is 15 years old, care free, and perfectly happy with her boyfrien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Edited Up To Here
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 &10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel
Update

Chapter 19

7.7K 278 21
By alphakim

Nickolas

“If you ever cause any harm to Aaron or threaten him again I swear on my parents’ grave I will reject you as my mate!”

That killed me a little. My wolf went insane with rage at the thought of my mate rejecting me. 

Hell no!

Damn right no.

I stood there without moving, just looking at her. Her eyebrows were scrunched together and her lips were trembling. Despite my inner anger, I just want to kiss her lips. Aaron stands behind her, a look of shock on his face. 

She won’t reject me. She can’t

“You don’t mean that.” I whisper.

“If you hurt my best friend I will.”

“You can’t. I love you. And you love me.” I speak calmly in spite of the fact that I was infuriated.

“I don’t know about that. But I love Aaron like a brother, and you killing my brother will be something I’ll never forget.” Her voice cracks.

“Only as a brother?” She nods. A single tear slides down her cheek.

I can’t take seeing Lexi in pain because of me. I instantly resent the threat to Aaron because it’s making her cry. All I want to do is make her feel better.

“What do you feel for me.” I ask. Her mouth opens, but no words come out.

“Aaron, leave. I’ll talk to you some other time.” He nods and obediently jogs away.

“What do you fell when you’re with me?” I ask louder. She doesn’t move or speak.  

She just stares at me with her large brown eyes. The sky is almost dark and only our wolf forms can see well in the dark. 

“What do you feel!” I demand louder. Nothing.

I stop over to her and shove my lips down to hers. She immediately responds and begins kissing me back. Her hands slide down my shoulders as my arms slip around her waist.  I push my tongue into her mouth and in turn she moans loudly. 

I explore her mouth and she then explores mine. Without taking a breath she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. My hands support her thighs. She’s resting just above my member, making it very excited, but she doesn’t stop kissing me.

The kiss becomes very rough and fast, as if she’s been craving it as much as I have. I start groaning as she grabs onto my hair, kissing me harder. 

The moment she takes a break I take her lips again. 

Aaron

I stood behind the trees watching Lexi and Nickolas, a small smile on my face. Lexi clearly wanted to be with Nickolas. She was his mate. 

My mate was out there to and one day I’d find her. Or him. I don’t know what the future holds, but I hope for a female right now. But it was all up to Luna, our Moon Goddess. 

The kiss intensifies between Lexi and Nickolas, so I turn around to leave and give them privacy. 

The party is still going strong at the party room but I keep walking towards my home and trudge up the stairs. My bleeding has stopped so I take a quick shower and climb into bed with boxers on. 

I don’t know what Lexi and Nickolas are doing right now. All I know is that Nickolas is gonna be in a whole lot of trouble sooner or later and I wouldn’t want to be him at that time.

Lexi

“Lexi! Let me in!” Nickolas banged against the door. When we came home and I locked him out of our room. Serves him right.

“I’m not kidding! I want to go to sleep!” 

“Nope.” Nickolas deserves this and more.

“Lexi, please. I love you and I just want to go to sleep with you. Remember that neither of us are going to fall asleep if we’re not together.”

“I think I’ll just take a capsule.” Capsules were small pills that separated mates used. It was very effective to mates that haven’t completed the process but didn’t last long at all. 

All it really was, was a sleeping dose that brought relief.

“Lexi! No mate of mine is taking a capsule when I’m right outside!”

“Sorry.” I teased. Now where is that bottle?

“Please just let me in!” 

“I’ll slide you some under the door. Go sleep somewhere else.” I found the bottle in his bathroom drawer and put some in the lid before sliding it under the crack.

“Lexi!”

“Nickolas!” I mimicked.

“You’re being immature! Just let me in to sleep!”

“After what you did to Aaron? No way!” After our…session in the woods I slapped Nickolas and walked back home without speaking to him.

“I’m sorry!”

“Still not letting you in.”

“Lexi!” He was really irritated by now. Good.

“Good night Nickolas! Sleep tight!” I settled into the massive bed, swallowed the pill and snuggled into the blankets.

Nickolas

“Lexi?” I whispered. No response; she’s asleep. I went through the entire box of keys from this house until I found the one for our room; it took hours. Lexi was sleeping on our bed, but I saw that she was kicking and tossing a lot. The capsule will never replace me.

Our session in the forest ended all at once when Lexi stomped away from me in anger. I followed her back to the house where she locked me out of our room. She seemed to forget how desperately we were kissing and only focused on her anger with me. 

I slide under the covers with Lexi and slip my arms around her body; immediately she huddles into me, sighing in her sleep. My beautiful mate.

My young mate that wanted to reject me hours ago, the same one who stood protecting Aaron. I was incredibly infuriated when I saw the two of them sleeping close together, that she stood protecting some male. But if what they both say is true, I can’t afford let my anger take over. Aaron would be always protected by Lexi.

I know that Aaron won’t try to be with her, I just can’t help it. It pains me knowing Lexi still refuses to call me her mate. It makes it worse knowing her feelings for me are nowhere near my feelings for her.

Lexi is still 15, meaning her wolf isn’t mature. Her wolf was still a pup, Alpha or not. My wolf was a full grown male who only wanted to focus on one thing. The exact thing that I can’t do. Yet.

In two years, her wolf would be mature, she would then want me the way I want her. Two whole years. But it was worth it, for my young mate.

“Get the hell away from me.” Lexi mumbles into my chest. The sun is shining through the windows. Lexi is partially on top of me and my arms hold her waist in place.

“No. I like this position.” 

“I hate you.” She still refuses to open her eyes.

“Sure you do. Go back to sleep.”

“Nope.” She tries to get up from bed but I grab her and pull her down to me. 

“Calm down.”

“No. You’re an idiot who tried to kill my best friend.”

“I thought I was your best friend.”

“Aaron is my best friend. You’re the Alpha.”

“The Alpha who is your mate.” I point out.

“Whatever.”

“I promise you that I’m not going to hurt Aaron.”

“Is that just so I won’t reject you?”

“Partially. But also the fact that if he were to die, you’d become depressed, right?”

“Probably.”

I sit up in bed and stare at her. Her dark hair falls in waves around her face, her brown. solemn eyes looking into mine. The tank top she wears reveals her tan arms and neck. Her shorts show off her toned thighs.

Lexi is the definition of beauty.

“Accept me.” I whisper.

“What?”

“Accept me as your mate.”

“What? Why?”

“Because I love you. I’ve known you for a few months but I already know that I’ll love you forever. Because I can’t imagine ever being with anyone else or letting you ever leave me. Because I’m worried some other male will try to take you from me. Because I want the world to know that I’m yours. All yours.”

“I’m only 15…”

“I’m not saying mate with me or even let me mark you. Just please, accept me as your mate.”

Lexi

I was way too young to do anything like this. I was still in high school. Nickolas’ eyes were begging me to say yes, his lips were parted, waiting for an answer. He looked so pleading, so helpless despite being an Alpha. 

“I won’t do anything for a few years. I want you to know that.”

Say yes!

“Of course! I’m prepared to wait, you know that.”

“I won’t do anything I don’t want to do.”

“And I won’t even ask you to do so.”

“I don’t want to ever see you threatening Aaron, or Mikey or any other male friend.”

“I promise.”

I can’t believe I’m doing this. 

But it must be done!

“Then I accept you as my mate.”

Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.6K 44
17 year old Scarlett Breigh has a pretty bad life. Her mate, is the alpha of her pack and does he hate her? Well she only got rejected and abused for...
575K 13.1K 38
Sakari, An 18 year old female wolf & Darius, A 19 year old male wolf and alpha... The twist? They're mates. Everything would be easy if it wasn't for...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
145K 3.1K 15
Aubrey Edwards is a seventeen year old werewolf. Her father is the Beta of her pack. Drake Evans is a eighteen year old werewolf. His father is the A...