Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Damian x Firefly!Reader

1.7K 51 7
By Comic_Nerd117

So today is the big day. I'm becoming part of the Teen Titans. I'm so excited. I'm currently shrunk down with the Atom while Swamp Thing gave us a ride on his shoulder. We like ✨dramatic entrances✨ or else it's just not as fun. We zetaed to the Teen Titans tower and our names were announced.

"Welcome Swamp Thing." Starfire said. She looked around confused. "I apologize for my confusion but I thought the zeta tube said there were 3 people." Swamp thing sighed.

"Sorry they have a thing for the theatrics." He said rolling his eyes with a smile. Atom got off of Swamp Things shoulder and started to grow to his original size. I followed soon after but I stayed pixie sized. Why? Because I think they're cute. Plus I have wings and antennae so I can pull it off.

"So this must be Lady Firefly." She said walking over to me. I grew to my full height which right now wasn't much. I'm only 5"2 but I still have more growing to do. The doctor thinks another 2-3 inches so it is what it is. She shook my hand and I saw the others standing there awkwardly.

"Why are 2 of you with her? I thought we could only have 1 mentor." Blue Beetle asked. Unlike the others I have 2 mentors. Ray Palmer aka the Atom and Alec Holland aka Swamp Thing. Ray helps me with the shrinking and growing and Alec helps with my other abilities.

"We take care of different aspects of her powers. I teach her the shrinking and growing." Ray said.

"I help with her other powers." Alec said. I smiled and waved.

"She's so cute. Look at her." Beast Boy gushed squeezing his cheeks.

"Father says your eyes are so disgustingly innocent that they glow. I like you. Stick around me." Raven said. The sudden attention made me start blushing.

"I guess we know why she's called Lady Firefly." Nightwing chuckled. I covered my cheeks knowing they were glowing which only made them glow brighter. Alec just patted my head between my antennae. I couldn't help but pout. I'm an easy blush and every time I blush my cheeks glow. Well anytime I do just about anything my my body glows but it's embarrassing when it comes to blushing because it's obvious and I can't hide it.

"Stop it." I pouted. Alec stopped petting my head and laughed.

"We'll leave you to it I guess (Y/n)." Ray said. I nodded and waved. They zetaed away.

"Great now we have someone else that has no fighting experience on the team." Robin facepalmed. I glared at him.

"Does he always act like an angry rain cloud?" I asked annoyed. He glared at me.

"Yeah it's pretty normal." Beast Boy said. Robin threw a katana his way to which he turned into a fly and narrowly missed it.

"Damian!" Nightwing scolded. 

"Really in front of the noobie. She shouldn't even be here if she can't fight." Robin who is apparently Damian complained. I tried remaining positive.

"That's why I'm here to train." I said calmly.

"Well we don't train until later. So how about we show you your room first." Raven said. I nodded happily. We walked into my room and it was just the essentials. Bed, a dresser, closet, and a little tv.

"I'll come get you after you get settled." She said. I nodded and set my bag down. I looked at the bed and pulled out the little pocket dimension that Ray made me. It looks like a bag and anything I put inside and press the button will shrink. I took out a hammock which became full sized. Once I set it up I got my plants set up in the room. They make me happy. I put one of the hand held shrinking devices on the bed and shrunk it. It looks like a doll bed. I put it in the closet so that if I leave I can put it back. Hammocks are easier on the wings and put my to sleep faster. There was a knock at the door once I got my indoor fountain out. It's pretty and it was a gift and I like it so no judging. I grew it to normal size and opened the door. It was beast boy. He looked past me to my room confused.

"How did you change your whole room?!" He asked confused. I laughed.

"Shrinking." I said using jazz hands before mentally face palming at how dumb that looks. He nodded kinda amazed. He tried putting an arm out to put on the door flirtatiously but he missed and ended up falling. I tried not to laugh as I helped him up.

"Anyway it's snack time before we train and then lunch and then free time and then dinner and then maybe training again. But now it's lunchtime before training so let's go." He quickly explained kinda losing me with how fast he was talking. I nodded confused as I followed him to the kitchen. Nightwing and Starfire were making smoothies. Starfire passed me one and I snagged a banana before sitting next to Raven. She smiled a little.

"How exactly do your powers work?" She asked.

"So I create my own light so I'm bioluminescent. Like actual fireflies. When oxygen combines with calcium, adenosine triphosphate and the chemical luciferin in the presence of luciferase. Luciferase is a bioluminescent enzyme. Light is produced. And it's something the subconscious mind does   It controls when those chemicals produce light. Kinda like how the subconscious mind keeps our heart beating and our lungs breathing. And my whole body lights up but most of the times it's just certain parts. On top of I can control plant life. I'm still learning that part. And then the shrinking happens. So I'm great on stealth missions." I explained. She nodded.

"That's really interesting. So if you're scared does your whole body just light up like an animal that's warning the threat not to come closer?" She asked. I nodded.

"Something like that." I said. She nodded before pointing to my wings.

"Oh yeah those. I can fly. It's like second nature to me so I forget sometimes that normal people don't have wings. Because you know like they've always been there. When I tell you it is so hard finding clothes that will accommodate or work with them is hard." I joked. She laughed and we continued chatting until we heard Damian groan.

"No one cares about your idle chatter new girl." He snapped at me. Raven glared at him.

"Let's go to the locker room and change. That way we can talk without Damian being a downer." She said. I smiled and nodded. We got our suits before going to the locker room to change.

"So you wear dresses a lot because they're easier to find backless or they have lower backs?" He clarified. I nodded as I adjusted my sleeves.

"Yeah. In winter it's a pain in the butt so I settle for soft baggy clothes." I explained. Once we were suited we did some warm ups before the others showed up. I watched as they sparred and Damian got mad having to spar with me. I tried ignoring it. Once it was our turn he aimed his katana at me and lunged for me. I dodged out of the way quickly and threw some seeds down at the ground before growing the vines to tangle his feet. He cut them with the blade and while his back was turned I went to tackle him. He used my momentum against me and threw me to the ground before pointing his sword at me.

"You lose." He said. I smiled before shrinking. I flew behind him before turning back to normal and punched him in the face before shrinking again. I landed a few body punches before his hand slapped me and I flew to the ground. I went back to normal size and my entire left side of my body stung. And then my right side hurt from the impact of me landing on the ground. And he slapped me hard. I stumbled getting up and I watched as the left side of my body dimly glowed in pain. I sighed and covered my face with my hair as I held my head. Nightwing came over to check on me but I waved him off.

"That's on me. I should've shrunk smaller so I was the size of a molecule then I would've been been blown away instead of taking damage." I said smiling painfully. Damian groaned.

"Do you ever stop smiling?" He muttered.

"Jaime bring her to the med bay she's starting to form a nasty bruise on the side of her face." He said. I stood up to walk before I felt my foot shoot up in pain. It caused my entire body to stop. It was probably bruised. I flew after Jaime not walking to cause more problems.

"How hard did he smack you?" He asked seeing my face swell.

"Well because I was smaller imagine a car hitting you. Something that big coming at you fast. It hurts." I said as I sat on the bed inside the infirmary. I took off my shoe and sure enough I sprained my ankle. I must have landed wrong when I fell. I held an ice pack against my face while Jaime help me wrap my ankle. I thanked him before we headed back outside. I had to stay hovering the whole time or putting all my weight on my other foot when I wasn't flying. Damian saw me when I came out and tutted. I don't know what his problem is with me.

"You don't know any of the basics of fighting." Damian scoffed when we took a break. I just looked down.

"Well then Damian. Since you are so adamant about telling her you should train her. Teach her the basics." Starfire said with her hands on her hips. Damian rolled his eyes obviously not happy about it.

~Time Skip~

Once I could stand on my own Damian started training me. We trained in the indoor gym while everyone else sparred with each other outside. It went like that did 2 weeks and he still didn't like me and he didn't go easy on me. By the time he was done beating me up I was on the ground exhausted in a puddle of sweat. Soreness has become my best friend. The only think that changed was the berating me. He stopped with the snarky comments and instead gave me constructive criticism. And it only happened during training. I still don't think he likes me but he doesn't hate me at least.

"We're done for today." Damian said as he handed me a water bottle. I was sitting on the floor trying to catch my breath. I took it from him and downed it.

"I'm not getting any better. I still can't beat you." I groaned annoyed. He chuckled. He threw something at me and before my mind could process what he threw I caught it. He threw a small bottle of hand sanitizer at me. 

"You couldn't do that before we started. And not many people can beat me. You probably never will. Nightwing can't beat me sometimes. You're getting there (L/n) just bare with my training for a few more weeks." He said taking his hand sanitizer back. I nodded smiling feeling a small bit of hope. I can do this.

~Time Skip~

"I can't do this!" I yelled annoyed as he flipped me onto the floor. I am sweaty. I am tired. I am hungry. And I am fed up with his Damian's way of training me is just beating me up.

"You almost had the combo down. One more time." He demanded. I groaned and swept at his feet. He did a back handspring so he was back on his feet. I just sighed.

"I'm going to shower. I'm done for today. It's hard to feel like I'm doing good when I get no acknowledgment for the things I do well, you still don't like me, and you are constantly nit picking things you don't like about me. You don't like that I smile so much fine I won't." I said fed up. I showered and went to my room. I stayed there skipping dinner. I just kept my head in my book. There was a knock at my door. When I opened it I saw Damian and crossed my arms.

"I know you're hungry after all the training we did earlier. You need to eat to help you build muscle. Being mad doesn't mean you stop taking care of yourself." He said passing me a plate of food. I took it and let him inside. He walked in and sat down on my bean bag while I sat on my other beam bag.

"I don't dislike you (L/n). On the contrary I've grown fond of having you around." He said. I looked up from my food confused.

"You have a funny way of showing it Damian." I glared at him. He looked awkward. Like he didn't know what to say or do.

"Please smile. It suits you better. And your dumb optimism is comforting in a way." He said looking at the wall. I couldn't help the small smile on my face after that.

"Awww I grew on you." I joked. He just glared at me. Seeing his grumpy face made me laugh.

~Time Skip~

Damian was actually nice to hang around with now. He I'm actually a pretty decent fighter now. It made me happy. And I consider Damian a friend now. I miss when he's back at Gotham so I go visit sometimes. Bruce let's me hang out. Me and Damian were training when the power went out. Due to this I got punched in the face. I well backwards and stayed on the ground. I tried lighting up my body but my eyes not being able to adjust made me scared.

"(L/n) a little light would be useful about now." Damian said. I laughed nervously. I can't light up.

"Yeah about that. I kinda have a small fear of the dark and I can't light up right now. When I'm scared my whole body lights up or it doesn't light at all. It won't light." I said freaking out. I felt Damian's hand on my head between my antenna before he sat down next to me. I felt his fingers run up my slime before hitting the junction where my wings meet my shoulder blades. I felt my heart do a-a thing and I let out a high pitch squeal. He did it a few times and I felt my wings fluttering at the unfamiliar feeling. I couldn't tell if it was a good feeling or an uncomfortable feeling.

"Don't overthink this (L/n)." I heard Damian say before he lightly started moving his hands up and down my sides with his face in my neck. Feeling his hot breath against my neck made me close my eyes. I opened my eyes feeling him pull away. I saw my entire body was glowing. I smiled and got up. Damian just held my hand and we looked around for the others. We found them soon enough scattered around the tower.

"What happened?" Garfield asked. We all shrugged.

"The power must have gone out because of the storm. It raining pretty hard outside." Jaime said. It made sense. There was a big crash making me jump with the smallest scream and my light went up.

"So Damian same problem as before. Not lighting up." I whisper shouted.

"Until we find out what that sound is it's probably for the best. Can you try getting us a little light?" He whispered. I softly clapped my hands together. The impact of me clapping gave off light but went away quickly and was loud.

"Start pinching my arms." I said holding my arms out. I kept muttering ow whenever they pinched me. But once there was enough light they stopped. My arms glowed at the sting of the pinches. We made it down a few flights of stairs before I started to go out.

"Should we pinch you again?" Beast boy asked. I groaned.

"You guys pinch hard." I complained. Raven whispered something to Damian. Damian grabbed my chin and came closer to my face. His other hand pulled my body closer my my waist. I could feel my cheeks heat up quite literally. I could see the glow reflect on his face. I pushed him away from me.

"So embarrassing me is the way to go I guess." I huffed sarcastically before walking down the steps. They could easily see me because I was burning mad. Damian playing with my emotions makes me glow and it's annoying. I'd rather them pinch me again. After this I feel conflicted about my feelings for Damian because I liked how it felt doing that with him. I light feeling close to him. But nope just someone's entertainment. Of course because everything is one big joke. I found the generator room and everyone trailed behind me. Starfire and Nightwing had flashlights but when I came in I lit up the entire room. I was really pissed ok.

"Thanks for the li-" Nightwing said turning to me. I guess my expression wasn't the nicest because he turned around scared.

They got the power back on and I went to my room fuming. I thought I could cool down but the more I was alone with my thoughts the madder I got. I groaned and grabbed a raincoat before flying fast outside. Hopefully the rain can cool me down. I sat down under a tree and buried my face in my knees.

Just how can he do all that and act like that and not have any feeling for it. I don't understand how people can play with others emotions while they stay indifferent. Like it's strategic or it's fun or it was necessary for whatever reason. That's what he'll say. He needed light and I was there not working. Boys are stupid. I felt the rain stop hitting me. I looked over and saw Damian there with an umbrella.

"You'll get sick." He said. I glared at him.

"Please just go away." I said growing tall grass as a divided between us. Damian just chopped the grass and sat down next to me.

"I've never seen you mad before. I've seen you frustrated and annoyed but not mad. It's attractive." He said. I groaned hitting my head back against the tree.

"I don't know what's going on with you but the past 2 hours you've been giving me mixed signals. Up until 2 hours ago I thought we were just friends but you're flirting with me now? It doesn't make sense. Feelings don't change within 2 hours." I ranted. He moved closer to me.

"Then why have yours changed. Considering how you reacted to me within the last 2 hours it would appear that your feelings have changed for me as well. So you contradicted yourself." He said with a smug smirk. I glared at him.

"Ok then what changed your feelings?" I asked skeptical.

"Well Garfield expressed an interest in you and I didn't like that." He said. I nodded now understanding.

"So you got jealous of another guy having interest in me and that made you like me. No. I am a friend of yours and a guy showing interest in me takes time away from you and you don't like that. As well as you're challenging Garfield to get to me first. So I'm both a challenge and property to you. You have no romantic feelings towards me Damian." I said sadly. Thanks for making me all confused with my feelings Damian. His eyes widened as we went silent.

"I do like you romantically (L/n). You don't need me to train you anymore but I liked spending time with you so I said you needed more training. I like your stupid smile and optimism, and how you ask dumb questions about life and the world that have no actual answer, and how you talk about the things you like, and a lot of other things." He confessed. I smiled and blushed at the confession.

"You liiiiiike me." I teased laughing a little. He just shoved me jokingly.

"What about you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I thought I knew where we stood in our relationship up until a bit ago. I know you make my heart go all fluttery, and you make my cheeks heat up, and you make me nervous sometimes. I thought it was because you're blunt sometimes or because you can be intimidating but I I'm starting to think it's because I have a crush on you." I said analyzing things out loud.

"Date me?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded smiling. He put an arm around my shoulders and had me leaning against him. I smiled wider.

"That stupid smile was how I knew I liked you. It annoyed me how much I liked it." He said. I smiled.

"Wow you've liked me for awhile then." I teased.

"Keep it up beloved. One day I'm making you my wife." He said completely serious. I smiled.

"We're just teenagers. Think you can deal with my stupid smile for that long?" I asked him. He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n. I apologize for this one. My thoughts were kinda all over the place. I blame my ADHD so if it's crappy that's why. My head tried making the story go in a couple directions and I don't think I did a good job executing it. I tried reading over it but I couldn't so there you gooooo. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...
80.1K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
14.4K 296 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...