Million Dollar Mafia

By maggiewrites1

As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed a... More

✰Characters✰
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Antonio POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Antonio's POV
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: Antonio's POV
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57: Antonio's POV
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Antonio's POV
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: Antonio's POV
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 40

282 4 0
By maggiewrites1

My face ached from laughing so hard after hearing a remark Antonio made. Antonio looked at me as my eyes had begun to water, he chuckled. We had left the work dinner about twenty minutes ago and was in the car, driving towards the hotel. " I honestly thought you were going to jump across the table and do the same thing you did to Mia, to that women," Antonio said. I sighed, calming myself down. " Don't believe what she said," Antonio added. I looked at him, " why would I?" " Because you're new to all this, most of the people you're going to meet while being with me will tell you that you don't belong with me or in my family," Antonio said. I turned my head and looked at the seat In front of me, " that women wasn't the first person to tell me what I wasn't capable of." Antonio stared at me, " I don't let it bother me," I added. Antonio grinned, " I'd prefer it if you did let it bother you." I frowned and looked at Antonio, " why?" Antonio rubbed his jaw, " seeing you beat Mia's ass up was something I'd enjoy watching. Seeing it happen again in front of my parents would make me the happiest man alive." I raised my eyebrows, " that's what would make you the happiest man alive?" Antonio looked at me, " that as well as others." I scoffed, " like what?" Antonio held back a smile, " you'll find you in thirty minutes." I stared at Antonio, he just grinned before averting his attention to the view outside of the window.

The car came to a hault outside of the ginormous hotel. Cars dotted the parking lot and curbside. People in dazzling attire walked in and out of the hotel, everything looked like something out of a royalty movie. My door open, Antonio helped me out of the car. Eight guards walked around, beside, and in front of us into the hotel lobby. Everyone knew the Brambilla's, so seeing Antonio being ushered by men in black didn't phase them. But what did cause their attention to avert to us was me. A women in a huge, expensive, striking, red dress was the only thing people stared at. Being with Antonio meant I'd be getting a lot of stares and judgmental looks. I heard that thousands of girls wanted to date or marry Antonio, and I don't blame them for wanting to.

We took the elevator up to our floor, Antonio's hand reunited around my waist as we exited the elevator. We walked up to our door, the guards stood back. " Will that be everything boss?" A guard asked. " Yeah," Antonio nodded. " Thanks." The guards nodded before turning and walking back to the elevator. My heart warmed up knowing Antonio had thousands of guards by his side at all times, making sure he was safe and protected.

⛔️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⛔️

Antonio unlocked the door and opened it, I walked in first. The room was dark, the smell of an expensive hotel room slipped into my body. The door was instantly closed, Antonio stood behind me. I was about to walk into the bathroom to take a shower, when Antonio slid a hand around my waist, flipped me around, and pressed me up against the cold room wall. " You have the patience of a child," I said. Antonio grinned, " we never had dessert at the work dinner." I held back a smile, knowing what Antonio was talking about.

The next thing I knew, Antonio was pulling the zipper of my dress down and softly planting kisses onto my bare back. Still pressed up against the wall, I closed my eyes as Antonio took off my dress. The only thing covering me was my black thong underwear and lacy push-up red bra.

Yes, I'm wearing a thong and a lacey push-up bra.

Within a blink of an eye, I was on the bed, on my back, staring up into Antonio's alluring green eyes. " I think we should switch roles," I said holding back a smile. Antonio raised his eyebrows, " you wanna do my part?" I smiled, " I'd do better." Antonio scoffed, with that, he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. " You wanna say that again?" Antonio asked leaning in deeper. " I'd. Do. Better," I emphasized each world as I stared up and into Antonio's tempting eyes. I swear Antonio's eyes darkened. " Really?" He asked in a stern but clarifying way. I squinted at him, not affected by his position. " Really," I said calmly. Antonio licked his bottom lip and nodded, " alright." He immediately took off my underwear and slid two fingers deep into my body. My back instantly arched and I tried to pull my hands out from Antonio's, but his grasp on my hands tightened. Antonio immediately leaned down and began kissing my neck and down to my chest. Feeling his soft, warm body against mine erupted pleasure and comfort throughout my system. Antonio's tongue slipped underneath my bra and licked both my nipples, savoring the moment. I clenched my jaw and my breathing picked up, swallowing became harder as a thick lump formed in my throat. " Keep your hands up," Antonio instructed softly into my chest. I did so as Antonio slid his one hand that was holding my hands together, down my chest, and to my upper thighs. As he continued to curl and pump his fingers within me, my legs began to quiver. With his free hand, Antonio slid his hand underneath me and up to the clip of my bra. Without seeing the clip, Antonio quickly unlatched my bra. I looked at Antonio right as he looked at me. " How the hell did you do that so fast?" I asked. Antonio smiled, " lot's of practice." I raised my eyebrows and asked sternly, " with who?" Antonio came up to me so his face was inches away from mine. " Don't worry about it," he said soothly.

I was about to go off on him when he grinned and molded his lips into mine. Antonio shoved his two fingers deeper into me, I arched my back causing him to smile against my mouth. He took his finger out and with both hand, pressed my legs further apart and deeper into the bed. Feeling uncomfortable, I arched my back more. I stoped when Antonio shot me a 'don't' look. He trailed kisses from my inner thighs down to my entrance. With that, he inserted his tongue. I inhaled deeply and grasped the pillow above me as a cold, shivering sensation built up inside me. Antonio's tongue slid deeper inside me, I clenched my mouth closed as a moan threatened to exit. " You taste good," Antonio said, coming back up to meet my eyes. I grinned, " I still stand by what I said earlier." Antonio stared at me and chuckled, " I'm not done yet." My smile immediately left my face, I knew this was just the beginning. Once Antonio had started, he wouldn't finish until I was a wet, shaking mess.

I watched as Antonio pulled out a condom from the bedside table, but averted my eyes when he put it on. I don't know why, but seeing his thing didn't feel 100% right.

Suddenly, a sharp throbbing pain coursed up my body. Antonio had entered me, but he wasn't going either slow or easy. " GOD!" I yelled out as Antonio began trusting his entire length into me. My jaw slightly dropped as my back arched, Antonio retuned his hands onto mine, holding them in place as he thrusted roughly into me. My vision began to pixilate, my breathing began to pick up. " You think you can do better than me?" Antonio asked. I glared at him, struggling to keep my eyes ajar. " Any day," I stuttered out. The corners of Antonio's mouth twitched but didn't form a complete smile. As he stared at me, his thrusts became faster and deeper. My back arched more than before, I tried to pull my hands out from Antonio's but he pushed them deeper into the bed. The pain and pleasure was building up, I felt myself getting closer to my climax.

Out of nowhere, Antonio flipped me onto my stomach. Right as I landed onto my stomach, Antonio thrusted right into my g spot. My eyes rolled back into my head as a soft moan exited my mouth. " Did you think I was done?" Antonio asked calmly. I ignored his question and laid my check against the cold pillow. My chest was heaving up and down, I felt numb, but I felt everything. Antonio grabbed my hands that were at my side and pulled them above my head, he pinned them into place. Thrust after thrust after thrust, nailing my g spot, Antonio didn't stop. Moans had escaped my mouth, my vision was blurry and pixelated. Antonio slid one hand into my hair, grabbed a handful, and pulled my head back so my ear was right against his mouth. " You wanna take back what you said earlier?" Antonio said soothly. My eyes fluttered open and closed, I had no energy to keep them open. Antonio thrusted right into my g spot, this time harder. I gasped and moaned at the same time. " F-fuck y-ou," I stammered. Antonio grinned, " yes ma'am. He let go of my hair, my head dropped back down into the cold pillow.

Pinning my hands back above my head, Antonio increased the spread and intensity of each thrust. Striking my g spot each time, I knew I was about to release soon. I felt like I couldn't breathe, the contentment and throbbing ache filled my body. I don't know how deep Antonio was, but I knew as a fact, he could go deeper and faster. " O-okay," I built up the energy to say. " You, win," I said out of breathe. Antonio chuckled, " I'm done when I say I'm done." I groaned only to make Antonio smile. He flipped me onto my side, right as he nailed me right into my g spot, and hard, I came. My mouth dropped open and my eyes fluttered to stay close. Suddenly, Antonio flipped my back onto my back. Taking my legs in each hand, Antonio set them over his shoulders. He stared me in my eyes, my eyes did a fucking lousy job at staying open. Kissing my neck, Antonio kept his hands on mine. I lay completely numb and out of energy as Antonio's mouth made it's way down to my chest. His lips connected with each nipple, sucking long and hard. My body tensed up when I felt his teeth slice against both buds.

Thinking that he was done, Antonio thrusted again, right into my g spot. A loud moan exited my mouth, Antonio thrusted again and again and again.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

After striking me again into my g spot, I released everything built up inside me. Antonio smiled against my left breast as I came around him. Saying I was dead and couldn't move was an understatement. My body had malfunctioned and turned off, while I could still feel every ounce of pain and thrust Antonio gave to me. Antonio then pulled out and inserted his tongue.

⛔️ END OF MATURR CONTENT ⛔️

My body was listless, every nerve had exploded in me. Every limb was throbbing and shaking. My breathing began to slow down and return back to it's normal pace. Antonio slid back up to me as we connected eyes, he just smiled. I sighed and closed my eyes, not in the mood to meet his smug smile. " You, win," I said again, panting. Antonio kissed my temple, " took you a while to admit it." I forced myself to open my eyes, I tried my best to glare at Antonio but my eyes wouldn't cooperate. " Try forming clear sentences when getting fucked over multiple times," I stuttered out. Antonio just chuckled, " I'll think about it." I couldn't help but smile, Antonio's smile grew more.
- - -

" Round two?" Antonio asked. " Or do you still think you can do better?" I shook my head with my eyes closed, " I can still do better." Antonio grinned, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my unmoving lips. " It's late, we need to get to bed," I mumbled against Antonio mouth. Antonio ignored me and deepened the kiss, I just smiled again his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.8K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
315K 6K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
233K 4.5K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄...