BTS IMAGINES!

By min_nana

Hey! You are an ARMY? Check out my imagines! [REQUESTS CLOSED] WARNING: My first imagines till J-Hope- I reg... More

A/N FOR NEW READER TO THIS BOOK
A/N
V - Unexpected date
Suga - Why..
Jin - Sweetie
Suga - Unlucky Karma
Jungkook - Jealous of Guys
Jungkook - We will remain forever
Not a update ><
V (angry and sad)
Rapmon(cute)
V pt 2 (angry and sad) sequel
Jimin
Taehyung(V)
J-Hope(School luv affair)
V(Taehyung)
When you are crying
Optional BTS member
A/N MUST READ ;-;
YES A/N
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jungkook
Rapmon
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
J-Hope
Suga
Not an update
Jungkook-A Fairytale?
Jungkook-A Fairytale? pt 2
Little note
Jungkook
Jungkook part 2
Jimin
J-Hope part 1
J-Hope part 2
Jimin
V
Jungkook
V
V (again xD) pt.1
V pt.2
Suga(angst)
Jin -I trusted you. (angst fluff)
Suga - angst sequel
Jin - I trusted you pt.2
Jungkook - Love Triangle
Jimin - You liar (angst, fluff)
Jungkook - My Love
J-Hope - I regret
When BTS is looking for something
Rapmonster - It is you.
V - Are you jealous?
Rapmon - If only I could have a time controller
BTS discovering their superpowers
Hope's day
Jungkook - Would you....
When BTS is meeting you
Jungkook - Teardrops
BTS with GOT7
LOL lil problem XD
Jungkook - You are my delight of all
SORRY :C but Please Read >\\<
HEHEHE
Optional BTS member - Meeting of the life
Little A/N of whatever (Time wth NANA)
Little Time with NANA
Jimin - I will.
OMG 29 APRIL AND READ!
Special 100K READS + TRAILERS
J-Hope - Our Painful Memories
READ: Author's Note + Mini Hiatus
OH MY BTS HELP ME GOD PLEASE.
THE MV IS OUT. OH MY BTS
V - How? +BTS 1st WIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
OH MY HOLY GOD ORIGINAL MV
Jin - Coincidence.
Jimin - Do youㅡ
Suga - At The Mall
[READ] Sorry :/ but really important
Jungkook - You don't know
Rapmonster - My Lovely Monster
#WeLoveYouNamjoon
Jin - What happened to you?
Jin - What happened to you? PART 2
BTS with Red Velvet
V - Reality
BTS- Run
V - Love Square
A/N: My work has been stolen.
Suga - It's me.

Suga - I will change.

8.5K 204 12
By min_nana

Hope you enjoy ^_^

Requested by @Akkin_baekyeol23

I don't know if it's going to be short or no so I will apologize :)

__________________

When I realized I couldn't walked back, it wad a dead end. He reached me as he slammed his hands on the wall, by my two sides. He trapped me. I could smell his hot breath, his scent was wrapping my body (wtf?). He leaned over my right ear as he whispered something,

"I --"

"Nikka, FREAKING WAKE UP. W.A.K.E.U.P. Nikka!" My eyes shot wide. My alarm went off, again. I recorded myself for my alarm tone. Weird, I know.

I woke up from my nightmare, he was again in my dreamland. He ruined my dream state. Every time I see his face, I'd stress the hell out of me. It was only 4 months after school started. But something was wrong after half the 4 months...

Anyways, I looked myself in the mirror and saw a little burned bruise on my neck that appeared last week. I got out a pot of concealer and foundation and applied it on my neck and my face. Like usual, I wore my uniform, brushed my hair and I  wasn't ready for today.

Er, I don't eat breakfast. I don't have any time, because of stress, I don't get enough sleep and...that's probably why I wake up late.

I KNOW. FOOD IS EVERYTHING.

I walked onto the streets, and I could only see two little kids, Nara and Joon, running around. Every time they see me, they'd run towards me and hug me, I like kids. I don't like school. If only I just could babysit everyday, I will be perfect for my life.

"Noona!"

"Unnie!"

As they called me,I already reached the bus stop. I spread out my arms and they jumped in my arms. But I saw the bus coming and they were still hugging me. I couldn't get the two off me.

I had no other choices, but to enter the bus with them. They were happy seeing the new world, since they were only kids. We remained quiet since it's impolite to be noisy in public transportation.

"Noona, where are we going?" He asked while whispering.

"My school, and Joon, let me call the director and your mom." I put my finger on his lips so he couldn't talk for awhile.

《Me: Principal. Hum, a mother of two children wanted to me to babysit and..--

Principal: It's okay! You go to school, and during classes, they will stay in the canteen!》

He's too nice. I hung up and dialed the number of their mother.

《Me: Hi eomoni, uh, I accidentally brought your kids in the bus.

Mother: It's fine~ I purposely wanted you to watch my Nara and Joon. Okay bye!》

She's too easy going.

Do I really have to watch the kids when at school when I terribly have a bad reputation with the students?

___________

"Who are they?"

"Probably Nikka's children, how disgusting,"

"She's a slut,"

What pisses me off is that, they are whispering to each other, but loud enough for me to hear it. I didn't mind what they said and looked outside the classroom. I could see the Principal touring Nara and Joon. I smiled and continued writing in my textbook in relief.

While looking around, I saw Suga's gaze entering mine. He threw a little piece of paper that landed on my head. I picked it up, Ready for diner?

I glanced at him for a last time, he was smirking. I only rolled my eyes as the bell rang. I quickly packed up my things and I was the first one leaving the classroom.

_________

"Noona!" I heard Joon approaching towards me but after a second I didn't hear anything. I was busy packing my books in my locker.

As I turned around, I saw a group surrounding him. I knew something bad was going on, I quickly entered everything and closed my locker. I ran towards the group as I saw him on the floor, sitting. I pushed everyone in my way and grabbed his hand.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I shouted before going outside with him. On my way to the gates, Joon was going to open the door but I saw a bucket on the top of it. In a flash I pushed him and I got splashed by some kind of weird liquid.

I let out a big breath, turning my head around and saw Suga. Behind him was everybody, every students. They laughed but I scoffed, "I am so tired of all of your freaking so-called jokes!" I ran outside, leaving Joon alone.

I was behind a tree, letting out the tears I've been holding since they've began to tease me.

"Are you okay, Noona?"

I nodded and he began to speak,

"Noona, why are they mean to us?"

If only I can tell you.

"T-They are like that. A-And later on, don't be like them okay? You have to be nice everytime," I couldn't stop crying, I was stuttering. Why don't you change school already? I could have done that before.

We remained quiet but we only could hear my sobs. Then we heard someone walking near us.

"Uhm, Joon, can I talk to your babysitter Nikka?" That voice. Oh god. Joon glanced at me and said, "You hurt Noona. I don't know if she would love that."

"Joon. Go with the principal, you know where he is right? And search for your sister." He nodded, leaving us alone.

And with that, I stood up and walked towards the gate, not even listening to what he wanted to say. He was following me, his face was still the same, poker face. I got tired by his presence so I went in the girls' restroom.

I looked over my shoulder and he wasn't here anymore. I sighed and looked myself in the mirror, "I am so ugly,"

I washed my face and I knew I was already late. But I took my time to try to wash my uniform. Suddenly I saw a figure appearing in the mirror. It wasn't a girl but...---Suga?

"Here." He handed me something. It was his clothes..? I awkwardly accepted it and changed myself into it in a cabinet.

"But why are you in the girls--" he shut my mouth with his finger. "I don't care." I slowly stepped back, scared by his actions.

When I realized I couldn't walked back, it wad a dead end. He reached me as he slammed his hands on the wall, by my two sides. He trapped me. I could smell his hot breath, his scent was wrapping my body (wtf?). He leaned over my right ear as he whispered something,

"I like you," He said, grabbing my cheeks and leaned over. He brought his lips onto mine very roughly. I couldn't do anything, he trapped me with his strength. I was struggling but he was increasing his strength in his lips the more I wanted to get out of his grip.

He was the first one, kissing me. I never knew what was kissing someone. Was it passionate? Was it meaningful or meaningless? In this case, it wasn't meaningless. I knew it. But I was still angry. It was such passionate but I was upset.

He finally broke it, laid his forehead onto mine as he breathed for few seconds.

"Suga..You said you liked me right? But why..why do you have to do all of this just to confess to me?!" My voice tone increased, I tried to pushed him but he was holding my shoulders. I couldn't, I was too weak.

"I'm sorry.." was all he could say.

"I am planning to change school." I quickly said, finally succeed to get out of his grip. I walked away as he stopped me by grabbing my wrist,

"What?"

"What what? You heard it, I will transfer to an another school," I repeated and saw his head lowering down. For the first time, I saw his sorrowful face. He was sad.

"But," I spoke as he glanced at me, listening to what I'll say, "But if you like me that much, you have to change. If you like me that much, can you change school with me? If you want me to return your feelings, you have to treat me like if I were your only one. You don't want a one sided love do you? After you kissed me that passionately, I knew you were holding these feelings a little longer. But if you didn't pick up on me, maybe I could like you or even not changing school." I continued as I saw his eyes filled with water.

"I.. I--" his tears were falling. I was surprised, I never saw him crying before. Maybe was I too harsh? I couldn't help but to wipe his tears while I was cupping his face into my hands. I wiped them with his thumbs as he spoke,

"I-I want to be with you. I want you to be mine. I want you to like me back.." I nodded, as he hugged me, tightly. Very tight. I hugged him back and stroke his back.

"But if you want me to be with you---"

"I will change. I will change only for you. It someone bothers you, I will do anything for you. I will do anything so you can be happy for the rest of your life. And I want to be the reason why you are smiling." He said, hugging me tighter than before.

"And I will never lose you. I will make you fall in love with me starting now." he carried me in bridal style, going outside. He was bringing me somewhere.

But your kiss already began to make my heart beating so fast.

His love for me was too strong and passionate. His words were so...unexpected.

He already succeeded...

___________________________

Hi hi hi! Maybe I will do a part 2. Should I? Anyways, I don't know if It's going to be short luuul.

5 requests to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 72
[COMPLETED] Highest ranking: #4 on btsoneshot (15/5/18) This is my first time writing oneshot imagines but its gonna INFIRES UP YOUR MIND;) I update...
331 2 19
I have a habit of thinking about things that will never happen, so I obsess for a sec, then write them down. My brain is strange like that. A majorit...
246K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...
599 22 6
First of all I want to say that I'm no professional once or ever in writing novels/imagines. All of this are original any coincidence with another st...