My Client the Rockstar (Book...

By sbergeron16

I've been Steel Wolf's manager for years. I always managed to keep my personal life away from the band. Till... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (part one)
Author note
Chapter 53 (part 2)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Authors Final Note
Steel Wolf Book 3

Chapter 24

720 40 10
By sbergeron16

Supposedly right before a tornado roars though the storm completely calms to nothing and then boom a tornado is destroying the land. Well in this analogy the screaming fans are the tornado and the land is Mason and Tray. We had the calm and now the tornado is ranging upon us. I should had realized at some point someone was going to notice the members of Steel Wolf sneaking though. Sure I got fifty percent of them out of the building without mishap, but I was wanting one hundred percent. I'm a perfectionist after all. 

Of course the fifty percent who were caught was Tray and Mason. My hawk eyes zoom in on them making sure one of them doesn't disappear to test their dicks. We still need to remain focused on our main objective. Get out of this fucking hospital! Sadly now reaching out goal became a little more difficult.

Once the guys names were yelled the flood gates opened. Chaotic was barring down upon us and I didn't have our normal security to protect us. We had forgone them to stay under the radar better. Now I was regretting that decision. 

While the guys were being surrounded by over zealous fans I was seeking a staff member who was not star struck by the guys. Luckily I found an older women who was yelling at everyone to go back to their rooms or get back to work. 

I sided up next to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned to glare at me and I threw my hands in the air. "I'm their manager. Is there any way to get some hospital security down here? I promise you all we want to do is get out of your hospital."

She eyes me for a second before nodding her head and picking up the phone. All I could hear was her side of the conversation, but I was able to tell she was calling for back up. I mouthed her thank you. 

Before I fight my way to Tray and Mason I sent Ryder a quick text informing him on what's happening. I slip my phone in my pocket not waiting on a response from him. Then I brace myself for the battle I was about to fight. I walk around the growing mob seeking a way I could slip in to the rescue. On my search I catch Mason's pleading eyes. The guys love their fans, but I don't at all blame them when they want peace from the life. For example today is one of those days, but to the normal person all they see are two smiling rockers posing for pictures and signing autographs. They would never realize this was the last thing they want to be doing this morning.

Security finally makes an appearance and who I believe to be the president of the hospital approaches me.

"How can I help," he wants to know nervously glancing around the chaotic emergency room.

I bite my bottom lip. "First if you could get your staff under control that would be helpful and then have them force patients back into their rooms. Anyone who is visiting that won't cooperate in returning to person they are visiting rooms should then be removed from the hospital." 

He leaves me standing there and dishes out my orders to his staff. I slap my hand against my forehead. Why am I the one that needs to come up with a plan? Shouldn't he have some idea on how to handle this. As I move close to my guys I over hear the president instruct his staff on the directions I had given. I also over hear him threaten to fire any staff member not  following his direct overs. Well at least we are now making some headway on getting out of her.

A slight opening appears in the mob with a direct route to the guys and without a second thought I squeeze my way through. Thankfully I reach them without much difficultly.

"Get us the fuck out of here," Mason whispers in my ear. 

I believe Mason has claustrophobia, but only with crowds. He has no problem being in small spaces thankfully because living on the bus would be next to impossible for him. Over the years he has learned how to handle himself. The beginning was worse. A time or two I would find him outside attempting to re center himself. As long as he is able to mentally prepare himself for crowds he does okay, but when they are sudden we enter a different ballgame. 

Tray understands this about him hence a reason why the two are always attached at the hip. Tray is good at reading when Mason has had enough and he will usually help to get Mason out of the situation. The others don't seem to understand Mason as well as Tray does. One would think with Ryder and Mason being step brothers they would be a duo, but they aren't. I think that is because both of them are dealing with their family situation in their own ways. 

"I'm trying," I whisper back notice the color has all, but drained from Mason's face and he has broken out in a cold sweat. This is not good. Not good at all. He looks worse then he did when he was laying in the hospital bed. I position myself slightly in front of him hoping by standing there I can offer him a little breathing space. He smiles at me in gratitude.

The crowd slowly starts to thin when the staff returns to their posts and help with getting people to where they need to be. Finally I'm able to drag the guys out of the emergency room, but stop when we reach the door leading to the waiting room. Will we now have to deal with another crowd when we go out there? The way Mason is swaying on his feet and glancing nervously from side to side I don't think mentally he will be able to handle another crowd like the one we just got away from.

I flag down a few security guards and ask them to surround us so we can hustle or way through the waiting room without being mobbed. The quickly agree because I'm sure by this point they want us gone as much as we want to be gone. The guards take up their position and I take one hand from each of the guys and practically drag them thought the waiting room to the awaiting car.

A few people stand to get a better view of the commotion. I'm sure if the guards weren't there they would have approached us and we would be dealing with the emergency room all over again. I I make a mental note to send the hospital security team a thank you gift basket for jumping in and getting us out as quickly as they were able to. Especially since this was not at all on their radar to be happening today.

The waiting car is insight and thankfully the paparazzi is not. We might be able to sneak away to our hotel without anyone the wiser. Mason slides in first followed by me and lastly Tray. The second the door closes Ryder takes off. Mason opens his window and takes a few deep breaths of the in coming air.

"I'm sorry you are trapped between me and the door," I whisper to him running my hand up and down his arm trying to comfort him. I catch Ryder's worried eyes in the review mirror and shake my head. He nods his once and returns his eyes to the road. 

"No worries Aubree. I'm okay with you, Skylar or the guys being close. Everyone else not so much." He closes his eyes and rests his head back against the seat. Poor Mason. Wish there was more I could do for him. I always try to make sure when we go out as a band to get access to whatever VIP area they have so he can have somewhere to escape to.

Between the hospital visit and the crowd he's probably done for the day. I'll still tell him about the party at Skylar's parents house, but I wouldn't be surprised if he declines. I'm sure everyone would more then understand why.

Mason slides down slightly to rest his head on my shoulder seeking comfort. At first I tense and nervously glance towards Ryder. All of the guys would give me hugs and have occasionally dragged me into the laps to ward off unwanted attention. Mason is the only one who would cuddle into me, but only when the others weren't around or wouldn't notice what he was doing. 

One day I asked him why and he explained being around me reminded him of his sister. He didn't feel her loss as much when with me. Then he quickly reassured me he felt nothing sexual towards me. He saw me like a sister nothing more. When I had studied his yes all I could see was honesty. Mason and his sister we super close and I was happy to help fill the void for him.

Over the years he would periodically message me to come over and he would knock on my door in the middle of night seeking cuddles and comfort. Sometimes we would sit up and talk, but those visit became less and less because I had to tell him no when Ryder was over. Mason never mentioned anything about his night visits so neither did I. I figured he didn't want the rest of the band knowing his business or how much Kelly's death effected him.   

By Ryder's white knuckled grip on the steering wheel he was none to pleased with Mason laying on me. Another conversation him and I are going to have. He is going to have to come to terms and accept the relationship I have with Mason. 

These guys really have no idea what I do for each of them. I've done a stealer job keeping each of my relationships with them private. They have to feel safe and comfortable about coming to be with anything. I'm going to have share some of those relationships with Ryder or he's going to be beating the shit out of them. 

I reach my hand out and rest it on his shoulder giving him a gentle squeeze. He tilts his head to the side and for a second rests it on my hand. A small smile graces his lips when he returns his head to the upright position. 

Snoring all of a sudden comes from the other side. Tray is passed out to the world. I snap a few pictures of him with drool hanging off his mouth. These will be great for blackmail. He too then snuggles into me in his sleep letting out a content sight. If only the ladies could see these two now they would be shocked.

Ryder drives around randomly for an extra fifteen minutes to make sure we weren't followed. Once he and Lucan are satisfied we weren't followed he heads to the hotel. He pulls into the first space he finds and luckily the spot is close to the entrance.

Gently I wake my two charges who are passed out on top of me. Tray is the first to wake and stretch. Mason is a different story. He takes a little more coaxing to wake and when he does I swear I see a sheen in his eyes. Mason shakes his head and the sheen is gone.

We exit the car and head inside the lobby. Ryder positions himself next to me and places his arm over my shoulder. Not a soul acknowledges us as we walk though the lobby towards the elevator. Lucan hits the call button. While we wait I tell them about the party at Skylar's parents and they all readily agree to go, including Mason after a little convincing from Tray.  

The elevator arrives and we all enter. Once the doors close the elevator begins the climb to our floor. No one says a word the entire trip. Everyone lost in their own thoughts. When we reach our floor everyone exits and heads to their rooms. Ryder follows me to mine and enters with me.

Without a word he heads to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. Was seeing Mason leaning on me that bothersome to him? Granted I'm with Ryder now and I'm sure seeing another guy cuddle up against your girl wasn't easy for him, but we are talking about Mason. Ryder has had a front row seat to Mason's and my friendship. There has never been anything romantic between us. 

Not enjoying the huge rift between us I head to the shower to see what was bothering Ryder. Before I could though my phone rings with an incoming call from Tray.

I don't even have a chance to say hello. "You fuckers!" 

Finally get to have more of an inside look to Mason. His character was feeling left out of the mix. So far he's only just been around. Hope this helped to open you heart more to Mason! Mine sure did! Happy reading!                      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 503 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
6.1K 152 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
492 149 37
Friends and Lovers - 4 The saying goes 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'. But what if it doesn't? What happened in Vegas isn't the worst thing t...
359K 10.2K 97
He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I was in college, but we crashed and burn...