Million Dollar Mafia

By maggiewrites1

As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed a... More

✰Characters✰
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Antonio POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Antonio's POV
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: Antonio's POV
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57: Antonio's POV
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Antonio's POV
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: Antonio's POV
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 29

332 9 0
By maggiewrites1

If I thought the outside was beautiful, the inside won by a ton. Everyone either wore gold, silver, or black. " What exactly is the occasion?" I asked. " Just two people spending time with each other," Antonio answered. I held back a smile and said teasingly, " you didn't take me out on a date right?" Antonio frowned, " god no." The smallest of smiles crept onto Antonio's face as we turned the corner. " Mr. Brambilla!" A man exclaimed. Antonio was startled and taken by surprised because he immediately slid his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. " Ah Mr. Brambilla," a middle aged man said walking an up to us. Antonio eased his grip around my waist, the man pulled Antonio into a hug. I folded my arms and smiled, I knew Antonio wasn't well with hugging. " We have a table for you and your lady," The man informed. Antonio stepped back to me, " follow me please," the man said. Antonio looked at me, I raised my eyes and Antonio smiled.

We followed the man past a few tables and to a secure area around the outside doors. " We have ordered very nice and expensive wine for this evening," the man said. He clapped his hands together, " is there anything else you'd like?" " No, thank you," Antonio said. The man smiled and nodded before scurrying off to a few more people who walked into the restaurant. " I'm beginning to think you're not as social as I thought you'd be," I said as Antonio helped me into my seat. " I don't do, people," Antonio said. I scoffed, " you don't do people." Antonio looked at me, " I'd say the same thing about you." I sighed, " I can do some people."

A few seconds later, a waiter walked up to us with two menus. " Mr. Brambilla and Ms. Galonos," the waiter said as he handed us our menus. " Should I come back when you two are done picking your orders or shall I wait?" The waiter asked. " I'll have the chicken alfredo," I said. The waiter nodded and looked at Antonio, " and for you sir." Antonio sighed, " I'll have the same." The waiter nodded and walked off back to kitchen with our orders. " Have you ever drunk wine?" Antonio asked. " I did the first night I came here," I answered. Antonio grabbed the wine from out of the ice bucket and filled our glasses. " I'm not much of a drinker," I informed. " I noticed that after seeing what you did to Mia's face," Antonio said sitting back in his chair and looking at me. I smiled, I still couldn't believe I got that drunk last night and almost rearranged Mia's face. " I almost didn't pull you off of Mia last night," Antonio said. I looked at him, " why not?" Antonio shook his head, " Mia's a stuck up brat who things she deserves everything. She needed to be out in her place and taught a lesson, a lesson you gave her." I chuckled, " I was drunk, so thank that side of me." Antonio stared at his wine glass, " I didn't even know Mia and her friends were staying with us." I frowned, " you didn't know they were coming over?" Antonio grinned, " I only know about work and business related topics." " So you had no clue your house was going to be filled with guests and bitchy girls?" Antonio smiled and looked at me, " what?" I asked. Antonio shook his head and stared at me as if I was some sort of mystery. " Girls like you would be beaten if you talked that way to anyone in the mafia," Antonio said. I tilted my head, " should I be scared then." Antonio grinned, " only to some people." I raised my eyebrows and grinned, " who?" Antonio stared at me, I swore his eyes darkened. " Me," he answered. I stared at him, " why should I be scared of you?" " Because I'm capable of doing things," Antonio answered calmly. The nerves in my body immediately began to explode, Antonio stared into my eyes as I stared back at him.

Our food eventually arrived at our table, what Antonio said earlier floated around in my head. What the hell was Antonio talking about? What did he mean by he was capable of doing things?
                                - - -
Two hours went by, Antonio and I both finished eating and having amusing conversations. The car ride home was long and quiet, Antonio was busy texting and calling on his phone. I eyed Antonio's phone, but his screen was too dark to make out anything. I stared out the window as the city lights lit up my face. Antonio set his phone down and looked at me, " I didn't tell you before but you look good tonight." I looked at Antonio, " I'm pretty sure you already told me that." Antonio frowned, " you sure?" I held back a smile, " positive."

The car pulled up to the house, Antonio got out and opened my door. I stepped out as Antonio smiled. " You beat me by one second," I said. " One second I'm willing to take," Antonio said closing my door. The moon hung high in the sky, stars glowed up the house.

" Do you always stay up late?" I asked as we walked up the stairs. " Depends on what I'm doing," Antonio answered as we turned the corner. " Well then, what do you usually do?" I asked. Antonio grinned, " if I'm with people I usually end up coming home early. If it's work, I have no choice than to stay out." We paused in front of my room, " so then what about me?" I asked. Antonio leaned against the wall, inches away from me. " Depends, are you like every girl I've been forced to be with?" Antonio asked tilting his head. I stared at Antonio and folded my arms, " what girls do you hang out with?" Antonio folded his arms and stepped closer, " I'll give you one guess." I swallowed, " I need to get changed." Antonio looked at my door, " change in my room." I scoffed, " and what will Mia and the others think when they see me in your room?" " That's kinda the whole point," Antonio said. I stared at him, Antonio eyed me which made me grin. " Okay fine, let me just grab my clothes."

I opened my bedroom door and walked into the darkness. I walked over to my dresser and opened, pulling out one of the silk lace dresses I bought. The dress was thigh length and white, it felt soft against my skin. I was hesitant about Antonio seeing me in this, it barely covered my legs and chest. " You good in there?" Antonio asked. I snapped out of it and walked back to Antonio, he stood in the hallway looking good as always. " I got it," I said with my scrunched up dress in my hand. Antonio eyed the clothing in my hand before looking at me. Antonio turned, I followed him down the hall to his room.

" God, I hate these shoes," I groaned when we made it halfway down the hall. Antonio chuckled, " I can carry you." I scoffed, " don't worry Prince Charming, I'll just take my heels off." Antonio grinned, I bent down and took off my heels. I stood back up and looked at Antonio, " offers still up," Antonio said. " Start walking," I said sternly. Antonio smiled and turned, I followed him down to his room. 

Antonio's room was dark, the moonlight seeped through the many windows in the room. " You a vampire or something?" I asked. Antonio grinned, " just like the dark." I nodded, " may I ask where your bathroom is so I don't trip over something?" Antonio smiled and walked over to me, I heard a few noses before Antonio turned on the bathroom lights. " Uh, what the hell was that?" I asked walking up to Antonio. " Work stuff," Antonio answered. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, everything was so clean. Everything was white and black, but in a modern day manly way. I walked in front of the mirror and tried to unzip my dress but it was stuck. " Fuck, come on," I groaned. Not wanting to break the rather expensive dress, I dropped my hands to my side. I walked over to the door and opened the door, Antonio looked at me and frowned. " The fucking zipper is stuck," I said sternly.  Antonio grinned, " turn around." I turned around and pulled all my hair to one side, Antonio stepped forward and managed to unzip the dress. His fingers touched my skin, sending a cold shiver down my spine. I clenched my jaw as the zipper made its way down my back. Antonio's warm, soft knuckles grazed my skin. I inhaled slowly and bit my bottom lip, fuck.

Antonio stopped right at my hipbone, I realized my tongue was bleeding because I could taste blood. Antonio's hand stayed on the zipper, I cleared my throat and turned around. " Thanks," I said. " Anytime," Antonio said calmly. I awkwardly chuckled before turning and walking back into the bathroom. I closed the door and caught my breathe. This wasn't going to end well. Being in the same room as Antonio, after what he said at dinner, was definitely a bad idea.

I wiggled out of the dress and set it on the sink counter. I then slid the silk lace dress over my head and down my body. The hem ended right in the middle of my thigh, the neckline was pretty low and barely covered my chest. " You've got the be kidding me," I softly groaned. I eyed the dress on the counter, hesitant about getting back into it. " You stuck again?" Antonio asked. " No," I said back. I stared at myself in the mirror, the dress barely fit me. I felt like Mia and her shitty friend group. I groaned before walking up to the door and opening it, luckily the room was still dark except for the moonlight shining through the windows. Antonio turned and looked at me, I saw him grin but hid it by looking down at a stack of papers on his desk. " It's late and I should probably leave you to, whatever you need to do," I said. I walked out of the bathroom, " I wanna show you something," Antonio said. I paused, I felt like my entire ass was showing.

" I never told you about my dad," Antonio said. He turned and looked at me, " there's more to than what I told you," Antonio said. His eyes darkened, they held pain and sadness. " You don't have to tell me," I said knowing Antonio went through a harsh childhood as a kid. " My mom didn't like my father's technique of showing me discipline," Antonio said. " But my father didn't care wether or not I learned anything, he enjoyed seeing me in pain and suffering." I stared at Antonio, " what did he do to you?" Antonio clenched his jaw and turned around, I watched him. He took off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his white shirt. I frowned I'm confusion, what was going on. As soon as Antonio took off his shirt, my eyes widened. About five wip marks went up and down Antonio's back, bad ones too. " If I cried out for my father to stop or beg him, he'd only hit more and harder," Antonio said. I could hear the pain and anger in his tone, my breathing slowed down. " Oh my god," I said softly. I walked up to Antonio and looked at all his marks, " I am so sorry." Antonio scoffed, " I thought the entire time I was doing something wrong." I looked up at the back of Antonio's head, I never wanted to hug someone so badly in my entire life. I lifted my hand and hovered it inches away from one of the scars on Antonio's back. I paused, " it's fine," Antonio said. I swallowed before I touching one of his puffy markings.

It was bad, and not it will get better bad, it was more like this was excruciatingly bad bad. I went to the top of the scar and slid my fingertip down until I got to the end of the woods mark. A thick lump formed in my throat, " I am so sorry." I felt tears forming in my eyes, I pushed them back as my heart ached for Antonio and my feelings towards him grew.

      ⛔️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⛔️

Antonio slowly turned around and looked down at me. His eyes were beautiful, yet held so many dark memories and burdens. " Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked. " I didn't want to pressure you," Antonio answered. I scoffed, " we're in this together, right?" Antonio grinned, " now you're listening to my advice." I raised my eyebrows, " I'm restating your own advice." I hadn't realized how close Antonio was to me, he was practically looking down at me. " I still haven't figured something out about you," I said. " And what's that?" Antonio asked soothly. I stared into his green slim eyes, " what you said at dinner." I knew Antonio knew what I was talking about, because the corners of his mouth twitched. " You want me to show you?" Antonio asked softly. My smile faded off my face, " what?" Without hesitation, Antonio slid his hand around my neck, our lips instantly collided.

The kiss seemed like it went on forever, but I didn't realize it when Antonio picked me up by my thighs and carried me over to his bed. At this point, my brain had malfunctioned and shut off completely. My arms had somehow managed to wrap themselves around Antonio's neck. My back hit the soft sheets, Antonio didn't break the kiss as he got ontop of me. I didn't kiss him back because everything happened to fast. Antonio slowly slid his hands up into my dress, causing my breath to hitched up. Without thinking, I kissed Antonio back. I could feel a smile crept onto his face, but instantly disappear. My heart was now thumping, I felt clogged and numb. Antonio's fingers slid up higher and fumbled with my underwear line. My brain partly woke up when I felt Antonio's tongue poke my lip, I opened my mouth more as his tongue entered and played with mine.

The feeling off my underwear sliding down caught me off guard. At least ten billion bright obnoxious warning signs blew up in my head.  Antonio pulled my underwear down until it got to my hips. I instantly lifted my back as Antonio continued making his way down and off my body. Without leaving my lips, he tossed my underwear into the darkness. At this point, my silk dress had ridden up past my bellybutton. The AC air in the room settled on my stomach, my legs tingled and my whole body was numb.

Antonio moved his mouth to my neck, my face felt fuzzy. His soft lips grazed my numb skin before slowly kissing it. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to remain calm. Antonio moved his hands to my thighs and pressed them deeper into the bed. My back slightly arched without communicating with my brain. Antonio's mouth somehow managed to make its way down to my bellybutton. I felt his tongue snake around before sliding into the crevice. I could feel a moan form in my throat, but I forced myself to keep it back.

I gasped softly and arched my back more as Antonio slid two fingers into me. I clenched the bedsheets as my vision blurred up. Antonio was too busy kissing and sucking the inner parts on my thighs to realize the state I was in. Curling his fingers inside me, Antonio began to go faster and harder. " Fuck," I gasped out softly as my grasp around the bedsheets tightened. Antonio's tongue replaced his two fingers, the speed and pace faster than before.

My back was now about four inches off the bed, my knees still pressed hard into the sheets. At this point, my chest was heaving up and down. My vision began to malfunction, dots and sparkles appeared in the darkness above me. Antonio then stuck his fingers back in me and curled them repeatedly and harder. I clenched my jaw so tight, I could hear my teeth cracking. Antonio went back to kissing the inner area of my thigh, and near my entrance. He then trailed soft and savoring kisses up my thighs, stomach, arm, shoulder, neck, and then finely back to my lips. 

    ⛔️ END OF MATURE CONTENT ⛔️

My legs were shaking, more like quivering. The bottom of my of body tingled, it felt good and bad at the same time. My breathing slowed down, but I was still out of breathe from trying maintaining myself. Antonio's green eyes stared into mine, " I've got work in the morning." " O-okay," I stuttered out softly. Antonio held back a smile as he got up and off the bed. He grabbed a few things from his closet before turning and walking in the bathroom.

I lay unable to move on the bed, my whole body was tingling. What the fuck did he mean he had work in the morning!  I stared into the darkness, my eyesight began to come back to me. I slowly and painfully moved my legs so they were parallel to each other. My entrance throbbed and tingled, what the actually fuck just fucking happened?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
37K 760 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
59.7K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
612K 14.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...