♡𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓐 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 �...

Από Sani987

Xiao Zhan, who is looking for revenge for his sister, who committed suicide after being gangraped. Swore to t... Περισσότερα

♡prologue♡
♡A fateful meeting♡
♡Party♡
♡Commemoration day♡
♡Night Together♡
♡Meeting♡
♡Miss You♡
♡Unexpected morning♡
♡Hiking 1♡
♡Hiking 2♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Locked together♡
♡1 year ago♡
♡Is It Love♡
♡Confused♡
♡Engagement♡
♡Engagement 2♡
♡Locked up♡
♡Double Faced♡
♡Evidence♡

♡Drunk in you♡

499 27 10
Από Sani987

Soon that kiss caught fire in their soul burning them. They both don't even come to a conclusion who started what Wang Yibo hands reaches the hem of Xiao Zhan shirt and lift it up and touch the addictive smooth skin and than a moan came from the alluring person. That sound is enough to wake Xiao Zhan up from this dream he pushed Wang Yibo and ran off from there. Wang Yibo just stood there shocked what just had happened few minutes ago they are lost in their own world. Xiao Zhan ran towards kitchen and sat on the floor holding the kitchen counter his heart is beating like crazy. He also didn't know why he kissed Wang Yibo back that is not his intention his only motive is to take revenge for his sister, but he can't find any reason why he kissed Wang Yibo back. After few minutes he heard foot steps coming towards him the bold person come and sat down in front of him. When Xiao Zhan raise his head to meet the culprit who touched him without his permission Xiao Zhan is boiling with anger he wanted to slap him or beat him but when he met with the bold persons black eye he can see that the person is sorry for his behavior in these few stays with Wang Yibo he can read the bold person Stoic face the way he acts in front of him and other are totally opposite sometimes he thinks that if he has multiple personality disorder his eyes always see him with gentleness and now that eyes is sorry for what he has done.

"I'm sorry Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said trying to touch the alluring person in front of him but stop in the middle when the alluring person flinched a little. But he still tried his best to show that he is sorry for what he had done. He was always at disadvantage when he can't represent his feeling with words to someone he loves.

"D.... Don't do that ever again" Xiao Zhan replied looking to the bold person with furrowed brows. Wang Yibo can see that he is angry. Xiao Zhan stand up and start making their dinner. Not bothered by the bold person who is still sitting there. When Wang Yibo realise that he can't do anything he got up.

"I'm going I'll be late you can eat dinner" Wang Yibo said leaving the kitchen to take his car keys and gone from the front door. Xiao Zhan stand there watching the bold person leaving, the front door open and closed. Xiao Zhan just sighed, now he is also not hungry any more he packed the food and kept in fridge he went to the bedroom he doesn't want to be around with Wang Yibo he took one pillow and duet and went downstairs to sleep on the sofa. He doesn't know how much time passes the bold person still haven't come back waiting for him, he slept.

At Midnight the front door open and a tall figure enter he sees the alluring person sleeping peacefully on the sofa of living room he goes to the side of the sofa and sat near the sleeping figure he carefully take the hand of the person and gentle brushes it.

"I'm sorry" He pick up the alluring person and went to the bedroom gently places him on the bed and covered him with duet he then goes down to sleep on the sofa he was sure Xiao Zhan doesn't want him near. He grabbed his laptop from the table and start working he is aware that he was not going to sleep he only have peaceful nights when the alluring person is beside him now he is all alone with a sigh he start working.

Sun raised fall from the curtain as the beautiful person stirred from his sleep he slowly open his eyes to look at the bed room ceiling he got confused he slept on the sofa yesterday in living room how come he is here has Wang Yibo return he look beside him but didn't find the bold person he got up from the bed and goes to the living room

"Ohh you got up" Wang Yibo said rubbing his temple and cracking bone he got up from sofa and went towards alluring person.

"You haven't slept last night" Xiao Zhan asked seeing the scene behind the bold person the table is filled with 5-6 coffee mugs and few scattered files from the view he can conclude that Wang Yibo hasn't slept all night.

"..... no" Wang Yibo said grabbing the mugs and going to kitchen.

"Let go pack your thing we have to leave in the evening" Wang Yibo said placing the mugs for washing. He grabbed the water bottle from the freeze.

"And you don't have to make breakfast Lei called me I asked about Ms Chong she will be here soon" Wang Yibo said opening the water bottle and gulp down the whole water.

"When did you come last night?" Xiao Zhan asked he can feel that Wang Yibo is way beyond tired but how come he hasn't slept all night how why Xiao Zhan has seen him sleeping when the sleep together on same bed.

".... when I came back you have already slept and by looking at you I thought you should sleep in the bedroom so...." Wang Yibo said

"But you haven't slept all night" Xiao Zhan said.

"Ohh it's okay I have this problem" Wang Yibo said not wanting to answer his questions more he excused himself.

"I will freshen up" Wang Yibo said going towards his room. Xiao Zhan came near the tabel to see the scattered files arranging them he goes towards the kitchen for washing the mugs and soon the he heard the front door open a mid forties women came bowing towards him

"Good morning sir" the women bowed towards him and smiled.
"I can take it from here sir you can leave" the women said. Xiao Zhan smiled and leave the kitchen. He goes in the bed room then he soon paused in the middle he remembered yesterday incident no he can't encounter it again so he goes down again to wait for the bold person to leave the bedroom then he freshen up. After there breakfast.

"Thank you so much auntie" Wang Yibo said with a small smile Xiao Zhan is stund first time he sees him smiling genuinely.

"It's my duty young master" the women named Ms Chong bowed and replied.

"You can clean after we leave...we will be leaving in the evening I have a thing to do so please company Xiao Zhan here I will back in few hours" Wang Yibo said getting up and went towards sofa to wear his coat Ms Chong helped him.

"Okay young master" Ms Chong replied.

"Xiao Zhan I've to go.... there is a few work I left so you can rest till then or you can look around but don't go towards the forest okay" Wang Yibo said looking at him again with stoic face.

"Hmmm.... where are you going?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Near town I have to grab few things" Wang Yibo said taking his car keys.

"Okay come soon" Xiao Zhan said.

"Mnn" Wang Yibo replied with a small smile looking at him.

"Goodbye Young Master" Ms Chong said. After Wang Yibo left. Xiao Zhan sat near French style window and look outside, the place getting cold day by day when they came here few days ago the weather is somewhat hot in days but cold at nights but now during day time the coldness can be feel. Seeing Xiao Zhan shivering a little Ms Chong grabbed a warm blanket and cover him with it. Xiao Zhan smiled this smiled always works on everybody and Ms Chong is feeling warm by seeing him. It's the first time her Young Master brought someone with him so she has to take care of Xiao Zhan and by seeing him he look a good boy and she was sure that the Young Master has fallen for him the way He see him during the breakfast the way he take care of this person she can feel that they both have something between them that is called love.

"Auntie you live here" Xiao Zhan asked seeing her lost in her thoughts.

"No sir I live in the downtown" Ms Chong replied taking the seat in front of him and making tea for him.

"You don't have to call me sir auntie my name is Xiao Zhan" Xiao Zhan said he is not comfortable when he was treated this way and she is old how can she called him sir.

"Zhanzhan" Ms Chong said with a big smile the wrinkles can be seen near her eyes but other than that she is very beautiful.

"This place is beautiful I missed my hometown" Xiao Zhan said with a sigh and look again outside the window the dark grey clouds now surrounding the blue sky's.

"Ohh where are you form?" Ms Chong asked giving him a cup of warm tea so that he can enjoy some more.

"I'm from Chongqing" Xiao Zhan replied with a big smile that reached up to his creasent eyes.

"Young Master have gone there many times" Ms Chong said she thought so this is the reason why Young Master visit that place in one year more than here spending time alone.

"Huh.....??? but I meet him in Beijing" Xiao Zhan asked getting up a little from his discomfort she can see the nervousness so she diverted the topic by saying.

"He has to go many places for his work purpose Master trust Young Master more" Ms Chong replied when she see Xiao Zhan he sighed is relief.

"Hmmm??...why he has younger brother" Xiao zhan asked getting curious.

"I'm sorry but I...." Ms Chong diverted her gaze from him to looking down how can she be this careless she has nearly said something she didn't have to.

"It's okay auntie you don't have to tell me...." Xiao Zhan replied seeing her getting nervous and fearful he doesn't want to know the reason from others he can find and letting involve a mid age women in this crucial thing he was sure that she didn't want to get involve in this.

"Mnnn" Ms Chong replied.

"Then......Tell me about you Ms Chong" Xiao Zhan said with the same warm smile how can she not talk to him more. They talk until they know each other Ms Chong is living in downtown she is in her mid sixties when he get this information he was shocked she doesn't look like this old she has a son who was in army and her husband is a farmer she got this job when they are struggling. Wang Yibo came here that time when he was with his father regarding a land she was a begger that time. Wang Yibo like this place because it's peaceful so he buy a land a build a small villa he hired her for taking care here after that he helped them a lot her son and Wang Yibo had a great brotherly relationship and he see her as a mother and she like taking care of Wang Yibo as a son. Soon they both felt opening of front door and Wang Yibo came in.

"I'm back" Wang Yibo said removing his coat.

"Young Master have you eaten lunch" Ms Chong asked rushing towards him taking his coat and placing in near the sofa.

"Ohhh yes....have Xiao Zhan eaten" Wang Yibo asked Ms Chong she replied with a nod.

"Yes.... you're late" Xiao Zhan asked getting up and went toward them.

"Yes.... I'm sorry but we have to leave now" Wang Yibo said going towards there room.

"The weather outside is not in your favour Young Master you can stay here one more night" Ms Chong said with a bit of nervousness. She is true the weather outside is getting cold now and they are going to leave in evening it is dawn now.

"No auntie we have to leave" Wang Yibo said again.

"But Young Master it's not safe" Ms Chong said.

"I will take care of it don't worry" Wang Yibo said with a small smile. She nod her head and leave the two.

"Xiao Zhan get ready we will be leaving" Wang Yibo said with the same stoic face getting there luggage and going towards the living room.

"Ohhh... okay" Xiao Zhan said with a sigh he like staying here with Ms Chong he wants to spend more time here with her why Wang Yibo hadn't told about her earlier during there stay. After getting ready they leave Wang Yibo is setting there luggage in the car.

"I like here auntie thank you so much for taking care of me" Xiao Zhan said hugging her he like her she is just like a mother but she knows how to be a one other then her own son he misses this motherly love.

"You are so sweet Zhanzhan please take care of yourself" Ms Chong said hugging him back and petting his shoulder.

"Thank you auntie" Wang Yibo said bowing at her.
"Welcome Young Master be safe but I'll again suggest...." Ms Chong said but she knows how Stubborn is Wang Yibo.

"no auntie we have to leave" Wang Yibo said again and than go toward his car getting in the driver seat.

"Bye auntie" Xiao Zhan said again with a warm smile. He got into the passenger seat fasten his seatbelt waving her from the window. The car drove to the downtown. With a sigh Xiao Zhan rest his head and see outside the window the weather is a concern part but he is happy that he is going back.

"She liked you" Wang Yibo said.

"Yes she is great person" Xiao Zhan said with a warm smile remembering the time they spent together.

"Yes she is" Wang Yibo said with a nod.

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan said closing his eyes leaning back to his seat he still doesn't want to continue the talk further between them so he closes his to pretend he is sleeping but soon the sleepiness welcome him and he doze of. He woke up with a jolt.

"What happened....???" Xiao Zhan with the concern the car suddenly stops in the middle of the road he looked outside the darkness is everywhere.

"......Shit....." Wang Yibo said starting the car again but it didn't start he try again but no result.

"Yibo......" Xiao Zhan said with a big teary eyes he is getting this feeling that they are going to be in big problem.

"Stay here let me check" Wang Yibo said with this he get off from the car for checking the car. After waiting for few minutes Wang Yibo said nothing.

"What happened" Xiao Zhan asked when he got no reply.

"...... we run out of engine coolant" Wang Yibo said hitting the car.

"......!!!!!"Xiao Zhan is getting confused how can how will they reach.

"............." Wang Yibo looked at him.

"Now what we are middle of nowhere how will we go home" Xiao Zhan said getting out of the car and soon a cold breeze hit him he shiver from that he cover himself with his arm and start rubbing how come Wang Yibo not feeling cold he is been standing here for few minutes. Seeing Xiao Zhan shivering he goes towards him holding his hand in his he rubbed them together.

"You stay in the car and lock the doors I'll search some cold water.... the weather is cold so you stay in the car okay ????" Wang Yibo said in a small voice seeing him in concern Xiao Zhan look at there rubbing hand he is feeling warm now.

"But..." Xiao Zhan said but soon cut by Wang Yibo.

"Stay in the car Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said again with a small deep voice. Xiao Zhan Angrily take his hand away from the warmness and get inside the car. With an annoyed face
"Humph......" Wang Yibo grabbed something from the backside and went towards the forest.

"Where are Wang Yibo?" Xiao Zhan said in a small voice Wang Yibo had let for an hour he still haven't back yet. He sees out of the car just to see the water droplets on the window of the car it starts raining.

"Ohh no no no don't start raining please" Xiao Zhan said he is worried Wang Yibo haven't come back yet and it's already cold outside if it will start raining now how Wang Yibo will manage.

"Shit..." Xiao Zhan said get more worried when it started to rain more. Did Wang Yibo left him here if he left me i'm gonna kill him for sure but he take care of me. It's not the time to think all this. He get off from the car and ran towards the direction where Wang Yibo has gone.

"I should search for him" Xiao Zhan said and start searching the situation is not is his favour the rain is pouring he is all wet now thanks to the great Wang Yibo and he can hear few wolves howling if he make it out alive from here he will sure kill Wang Yibo.

"Yibo.... Wang Yibo....." Xiao Zhan shouted just to keep the animals away from him.

"Yibo......." Xiao Zhan shout again he can hear the sound of waterfall. He ran towards that sound the raining stops finally. He search here and there but there in still no sign of the bold person. Oh god please be safe Wang Yibo. When he reach towards the waterfall he look here and there again near the flowing water there is someone lying holding the branch of tree just to keep himself safe from drowning Xiao Zhan eyes shocked when he get closer to that thing.

"Wang Yibo......." Xiao Zhan shout and ran towards him he pulled him out from the water and placed him near ground he start jerking him calling his name but the bold person is not responding to any of his call. When Xiao Zhan touch Wang Yibo face he is cold like an ice.

" Oh God don't tell me you're there for an hour" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo who is not responding at all.

"Shit Wang Yibo if you die living me here I will kill you" Xiao Zhan said again jerking him to wake him up.

"Wang Yibo get up.... hmmm..." Xiao Zhan said lightly touching the cheeks of the bold person.

"please open your eyes" Xiao Zhan said again with a small voice he brushed there hands together he hugged Wang Yibo tightly.

"Ahhh" Wang Yibo replied.

"Yibo... Yibo oh thank god" Xiao Zhan said start smiling hugging him more tightly. Afraid that if he losses the girth Wang Yibo will fly away.

"Z.....ha....n" Wang Yibo said shivering.

"Yes it's me come on get up we have to leave" Xiao Zhan said holding Wang Yibo from his shoulder and waist to get him up. Wang Yibo tried his best to get up but he was shivering and he had no strength left in his body soon he fell down with Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan knows he can't carry him so he try again to pick him up.

"Yibo please try to get up you're heavy I can't carry you please....hmm". Xiao Zhan said again jerking Wang Yibo to stay awake. Wang Yibo can't even kept his eyes open but he still try to he look at Xiao Zhan face and then again try to get up and this time he stable himself to not fall down again.

"Good now hold me Okay and take mini steps with me... hmmm" Xiao Zhan said with a small voice looking at Wang Yibo he can see how helpless he is right now he is trying he don't know how long Wang Yibo has been in the river but it's not time for this to think. They both hold each other and take mini step but they haven't find exit from the forest.

"Yibo we are lost" Xiao Zhan said placing Yibo near a tree and looking around him to find a way out so they got out from this forest. Wang Yibo is shivering and his body is getting colder as the time passes.

"Yibo please don't close your eyes" Xiao Zhan said to him and start looking around them he leave Yibo near the tree and start searching if he find anyone he can ask to help but they are is middle of the forest how come there were people around them then he sees a small house.Xiao Zhan ran there and banging there door.

"Someone here" Xiao Zhan shout banging the door he hit the door with his leg and the door open he goes inside and see it is an abandoned home they will stay here. Wang Yibo needs it. With this Xiao Zhan ran off to Wang Yibo

"Yibo there is a house but nobody is living there we can stay there until you feel better" Xiao Zhan said picking Wang Yibo again holding him. They reach to the house. The house is faded white exterior is covered in dirt and greenish grime. The windows are hidden behind dark shutters. Dirt, papers, objects begin to twirl slowly in the center of the room like autumn leaves. There is a bed whose bed sheets are torn out Xiao Zhan placed Wang Yibo on the bed he start searching he finds few woods near the door he grabbed them and arrange them to start the fire to keep Wang Yibo warm he search for matchbox so that he can start fire he then look at Wang Yibo who is shivering he goes towards him and touch him again he as cold as ice he then search his pocket to find anything there is a lighter he take it and start the fire when he feel it is warm enough he again search the house there is a small wardrobe the doors are falling apart he look inside there is a torn out dirty quilt he grabbed it and went towards Wang Yibo.

"Yibo.... Yibo open you're eyes get up I have to remove your clothes." Xiao Zhan said petting the baby soft cheeks of Wang Yibo which is not pale his whole body is cold the the lips are also becoming colourless. Wang Yibo open his eyes and help Xiao Zhan so that he can removes his clothes.

Xiao Zhan started removing his clothes he first remove his coat then his sweater then his shirt he stop in a midway when he see a masculine body in front of him with six pack abs. Xiao Zhan grabbed the quilt and cover him with it he was hesitating to remove his pants but he place Wang Yibo on the bed and cover him with the quilt he put his hand inside the quilt to remove is pants and boxers. Xiao Zhan take his clothes and put them near the fire to dry up. Xiao Zhan sit beside Wang Yibo who is still shivering he start rubbing his hand and soles to keep him warm.

"Yibo open your eyes please don't sleep" Xiao Zhan said petting his cheeks.

"C....o...ld" Wang Yibo said in a whisper deep shivering voice.

"Hmmm????" Xiao Zhan first doesn't understand it he goes near him he then feel his cold breath near his lips.

"I...I....I.....c....old" Wang Yibo said again in whisper and shiver more. Xiao Zhan get up from there and try to push the bed near the fire. Xiao Zhan is wet and cold too but he has to be strong he again rubbed Wang Yibo's hands and soles but there is still no effect. Xiao Zhan then get up from the bed and start removing his clothes too when he is complete naked he went inside the quilt he was hesitating but seeing Wang Yibo condition he has to do it he then hug Wang Yibo and start rubbing there bodies together to keep them warm. Xiao Zhan face become red when his manhood and Wang Yibo's manhood rubbed together they both are naked Wang Yibo's is unconscious he can't feel it but Xiao Zhan is and this feeling is making him more hot his heart start to beat faster his breathing increases. He try to hold back his moans but when he feel Wang Yibo pulling him closer and rubbing them extra hard that is the break point and they both moan together.

"Aahhhh" Xiao Zhan bite is lips and hide his face in the neck of Wang Yibo. He hold Wang Yibo as his dearly life when Wang Yibo again rubbed both of them together. Xiao Zhan again moan he shut his eyes and let Wang Yibo do whatever he was doing he didn't know when this rubbing each other stop they both drifted to sleep. Xiao Zhan is calm when he see when Wang Yibo is not shivering anymore he hold Wang Yibo again and they held each other tight and slept.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

25.4K 1.5K 8
Xiao Zhan has to come to terms with the fact that Wang YiBo is not in love with him. They have been best friends and that is what they will ever be...
22K 1.2K 23
Xiao zha ! he is a playboy ! From whom boys and girls are just his Pleasure, he just uses the boy and girl and Throws them out of his life, he also d...
356K 15.5K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...