Wicked Saints

By mayaitis

No description because pretty much everything will be a spoiler Cover by @iced-nostalgia More

NOTE
■Chapter 1 ■
■ Chapter 2 ■
■ Chapter 3 ■
■ Chapter 4 ■
■ Chapter 5 ■
■ Chapter 6 ■
■ Chapter 8 ■
■ Chapter 9 ■
■ Chapter 10 ■
■ Chapter 11 ■
■ Chapter 12 ■
■ Chapter 13 ■
■ Chapter 14 ■
■ Chapter 15 ■
■ Chapter 15 ■
■ Chapter 16 ■
CASTEEL ALARIC AUGUST
■ Chapter 17 ■
■ Chapter 18 ■
■ Chapter 19 ■
■ Chapter 20 ■
■ Chapter 21 ■
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ANNOUNCEMENT (PLEASE READ)
CHAPTER 25 (BONUS CHAPTER)
BOOK 2

■ Chapter 7 ■

2K 96 452
By mayaitis

The next morning when I woke up I was strangely in a nice mood. Maybe it's because of the fact that tomorrow was the day. Tomorrow the mission starts. The excitement just wouldn't leave my body.

I was so excited that I wanted to dance. Well it's never a bad time to dance.

I put on the song 'Dance Monkey' .Admit it ,it's the song that annoys you the most but you can't help listening to it.

The next thing you know is I am dancing on that song or rather jumping. If there's one thing to know about me ,it is that I can't dance to save my life. Not that I ever had to of course.

The song was almost to its end and I was standing on the couch and jumping around when I heard a whistle.

Yess! They enjoy my dancing. I knew I could be a good da-

Wait.

No.

No way in hell.

Who the heck-

I stopped dancing. I turned my head in the direction of the whistle slowly. My eyes widened. It was almost as if all of it was going in a slow motion.No way..

There by the door he stood in his maroon suit. A smirk on his face. Ring filled hands still clapping.

And then he stopped. Everything stopped.My heart racing, my eyes still widened.

'Good Morning, My Lady.'

And that's when hell broke loose.

The next thing you know is I ran in his direction screaming bloody murderer and punching him on his chest continuously.

He just stood there unaffected, his gaze not even at me ,he was inspecting my 2 room house.

When I finally gave up punching after not getting any reaction from him I went to knee him and that's when he caught my thigh, my eyes widened,HOLY DAMN-

He literally caught my thigh resulting in me losing balance and put my hands on his chest for support. It was safe to say my eyes were now the size of tennis ball.

'That would be enough, Rose.'

He looked at me again, straight in my eyes, smirk absent,expression completely calm and that's when my heart went all Usain Bolt.

I abruptly pushed him, needing distance from my Satan.

Oh? Or is it because you were seconds away from doing unholy things with him?
Said my subconscious. I could practically see her smirking.

Nope. Absolutely not ,you are wrong.

'Why the heck are you at my house?!?!' I asked him,my eyes glaring at him as hard as ever.His smirk returned.

'To pick you up of course.' I opened my mouth 'Ah no ,before you interrupt me. I know you have a car. But we are going the same place today, so I thought carpool would be a good idea. You know , saving environment and all that.'

I squinted my eyes at him but before I could speak he opened his mouth again.

'Oh and we also need bonding time. ' He said looking at me as if it was the most common thing to say, his smirk still present. Doesn't his face hurt by smirking all the time?

I looked at him confused.

He looked as if I was stupid and started speaking again.

'We are going on a mission Rose. Together.Us both.' He said making his way to my couch and sitting on it. Sure. Make yourself at home,of course. No need for asking for permission. Sarcasm.

'Along with everyone. ' I interrupted.

'Yes of course, along with everyone but we can have bonding time with them in the office. They'll all be there.'

He picked up MY bottle and drank from it.This dipshit. He continued speaking, 'So yeah,we do need bonding time and that's why I am here.' He smiled at me. My glared only intensified.

'Get out.'

He kept his hand on his chest, mouth opened in a dramatic gasp. He looked as if I told him his puppy died.

'Seriously Rose ?? After everything we've been through??'

' One day.'

'Huh?' This was his turn to be confused.

'We've known each other for one day.'

He flicked his wrist as if what I said didn't matter. IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?!?

How can someone who looked so cold and ruthless be ,be-. Nevermind. I didn't even have a word for him.

'It's not the time that matters Rose,' He kept his hand on his heart and nodded his head as if talking to a child.'It's the emotion, Rose,emotion.'

I have had enough of his shit.

'You know what? I am going to make breakfast.' And I went out of the hall buy I didn't go to the kitchen. Nope.

I straight went to my room and opened the drawer of injections and picked up Midazolam injection. This would do.

And then I sneakily made my way towards him,his back facing me, my hands raised to inject him.

Right when I was about to inject him on the neck he caught my hand. HOW THE HECK-

His back was still facing me. How did he know?!?! I swear to God I didn't make any noise, for fucks sake it wasn't my first time injecting someone.

And the next thing you know is he pulled my hand and he-

HOLY DAMN SHIT

He layed his head on my arm which was basically by his side because of his pulling and said,

'Is that how you treat your guest Rose? '

I abruptly snatched my hand away from me causing his neck to almost snap. Good.

'Why don't you make breakfast Rose, I am hungry. Oh no wait,let's make breakfast together, that's better.' I glared at him.He opened his mouth again.

He smirked. I knew whatever was going to come out of his mouth would be absolute bullshit now.

'Or I have a better idea,' his smirk only widening.

'Do you want me to be your chef ,Rose?Hmm? Do you want me to cook for you?'

I can whole heartedly say I have never glared harder than anyone before now. I just ignored him and made my way to the kitchen.

He followed me like a lost puppy. 'Wait up Rose !! I am coming!!'

Do you guys have a good place to hide a body?

When we reached the kitchen he was still talking. I zoned out, this time purposely. When I was almost finished cooking I zoned back in, and as expected he was still talking.

'I mean look at me ,Rose.' He said gesturing towards his whole body. 'Where do you get a man like this?'

I just glared at him.He looked at the window in which he could clearly see his reflection.

'I am just so.....sexy. And strong. And intelligent. Everythinga girl wants.'He said biting his lip almost as if he was admiring himself. IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?!

'I have said this before Rose and I am saying it again. You should marry me right now. You don't just let go of a man like him.' If narcissism had a face it would be him. I have no doubt about it.

The next thing you know is I threw a knife to him, aimed straight at his head and God knows how good my aim was.

It didn't stab him. Just like I knew it won't. But the reason of my widened eye and gaping mouth wasn't his lack of hurt. It was the fact that he didn't dodge it.No.

He caught it in the air before it could stab him ,almost as if it weighed nothing and pulled it right off the air as if he was cutting the air in half and lowering it.

Even I couldn't do that and I've never seen anyone do that.How the heck did he do that?!? He was skilled, extremely skilled. I could clearly tell why he was called the best in our job now.

Hot.What no-

Before I could think of anything Casteel was making his way towards me ,looking at me as if I was a ...prey ??

The next thing I know is I am trapped between the counter and him. His hands on the counter on the both side of me making it impossible for me to move. My hips touching the counter. He was so close.I could feel his cool breath on my ear as he leaned in. I was sure that if I even took one little step away from the counter my whole body would be touching his.

His cool breath hitting my neck almost as if it was teasing me. My heart beating faster that it has ever before. My breathing stopped. He opened his mouth to speak again,

'You are an absolutely stunning, murderous little creature.'

Did I say my heart was beating was faster than ever before? Cut that. My heart stopped. It literally stopped. And then he did the unthinkable.

He bit my earlobe.Before I could even react he took a step away from me,now two plates of pasta in his hands. He was smirking. His face showing absolutely no sign of what he did.

If it wasn't for my fast beating heart, stopped breath and totally confused brain I would have thought I imagined it. But no I didn't. It was very much real.

Wait did this man just take my ear bite virginity?? How dare he-

Before I could even blink he was making his way out of the kitchen.

' Come on Rose! Time for breakfast. I am hungry.'

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We were sitting on the dining table. Eating. Well, Casteel was. His face and body language showing no sign of what just happened in the kitchen.

Meanwhile I was a complete different stories. My mind was running in different directions. I felt confused,shocked ,hot all over, in immediate need of punching Casteel and also...

Excited? Nope .Nope. Stop thinking Adrianna.

Casteel interrupted my chain of thoughts. ' You have a nice house ,Rose.'

I just nodded. I didn't show my little shock. He sounded genuine as if he meant it and that shocked me. My house was nothing great,it was a normal 2 room house. I was Middle class. My mom hospital bills didn't fit in my budget if I had a big house. Not that I wanted a big house. I lived alone and I was happy with my house atleast I had a roof on my head.

I knew Casteel was rich. His style, dressing style,personality ,the expensive rings on his fingers and not to forget his God damn car clearly showed how rich he was. And also he was so high ranked. And not one of the but THE BEST in our job. He surely had a high payment.

Wait..why the heck am I thinking about his payment check.I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts.

' By the way Rose,' I looked at him. His expression the most serious I have ever seen when talking to me. He never gave me a serious look. Well the look he gave whole of the other world was a completely different story.

'Have you ever like ever maybe even years ago ,seen me ? Or seen someone like me?' His expression looked almost hopeful and....desperate, maybe?

'Well other than the time you turned blind and crashed into my car?' I asked. He nodded.Almost frantically. Well looks like he's not in the moods of jokes right now.

I shook my head. Nope I have never seen him. I am sure a face like him would be unforgettable once you see it.

Wait..For a second his expression almost,almost turned sad and..vulnerable? What the hell? Nope. I am definitely reading emotions wrong.

Before I could question him he was smirking again. The early sign of emotions totally gone making me question whether I imagined it.

And then the next thing you knew he was laughing.

His laugh was beautiful. Deep, husky,i wanted to drown in it and-

What the heck. Adrianna you need to get yourself checked.

' I KNEW IT.' He laughed more.' I knew there was no one handsome ,no one can compare me. I am only one of a type.' More laughing. ' I am the most handsome man you've ever seen in your life and most definitely the last.'

He was full on wheezing now. I ignored him.

This man is going to be the death of me.

_________________________________________

NEW CHAPTER OUT.

OOF THIS WAS A LONG ONE

Opinions on this chapter ?

Did you like it?

What do you think Casteel is talking about?

Do you like Casteel?

And who's your favorite character now 😏?

And also the murder creature line is from a book..A real book ,not a wattpad one . I really wanted to use it. It fit so well on Adrianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 423 52
In this world, everyone has the one thing keeping them on their feet, up alive. She was his one and only source of light, source of sanity. Whatever...
680K 15.6K 23
A lot of you guys wanted a sequel. Be careful what you wish for😈
15.2K 448 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
16.3K 497 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...