š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|

4.3K 76 9
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

-------

I THOUGHT he was joking when he said that we are going to get something to eat. He stopped the car at a cute little diner. He got out of the car and I did the same. Like I said I didn't follow him I walked away. ''Where the fuck are you going?'' he called after me. I turned around and said ''Far away from you because you kidnapped me,'' I said and walked away and I increased my speed.

''Isabella, get back here,'' he said and I slightly turned my head and saw he was following me.

He caught up on me and grabbed me by my arm and turned me around. ''Stop acting like that,'' he said and dragged me into the diner.

When we walked in Axel greeted the elderly-looking woman that was serving some customers. She waved at him.

''Let's sit there,'' he said and pointed at the empty table across the diner. I followed him and we sat on the chairs.

I crossed my arms over my chest and ignored Axel's stare. I heard him chuckle. ''What?'' I asked him. ''You're so stubborn,'' he smirked. ''You're so stubborn,'' I mocked him.

''Axel! Mi Hijo,'' the elderly lady exclaimed and came walking towards us. ''Hola, Tia Mara,'' he said and stood up. They hugged each other and the woman kissed his forehead.

''How are you?'' she asked him and he sat back down. ''I'm good. And you?''

''You know me. I'm always fine,'' she chuckled, and then she turned her head towards me. I gave her a shy smile and her eyes widened.

''Axel you never told me that you have a girlfriend,'' she said and my eyes widened.

''Ehm... no. I'm not-'' I got cut off by Axel. ''Yeah, that's Isabella,'' he introduced me. I snapped my head towards him with widened eyes. ''Wow, you are very breathtaking, Isabella,'' she complimented me. ''Thank you,'' I said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

''I'm Mara, Axel's Aunt,'' she introduced herself. ''Nice to meet you,'' I said and gave her a smile.

''What would you two lovebirds want to eat?'' she asked and took out a little notebook with a pencil.

''Two Vanille Milkshakes and your best Chocolate cake,'' he said ''For me a Chocolate Milkshake,'' I corrected his order for me. She nodded and walked away.

''What was that?'' I asked him. ''What? he asked.

''Don't act dumb. You didn't correct her when she asked you if I were your girlfriend,'' I said angrily.

''Just go with it. She has been asking me for so long when I'm going to get a girlfriend. So, now that she thinks that you are my girlfriend she won't bother me anymore,'' he explained and I rolled my eyes.

''Maybe then you should start looking for a girlfriend,'' I said jokingly. ''Nah, I have you to play my fake girlfriend,'' he said with a smirk plastered on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him and ignored him.

Mara came back with our food and drinks. Before she left she winked at us and then left. I ignored that and took a sip of my Milkshake.

''So basic,'' I heard Axel mumbled to himself while staring at my Milkshake. ''Do you have a problem?'' I asked him.

''No, I just said that your taste is so basic,'' he said. I furrowed my brows. ''You're basic too. With you Vanilla Milkshake,'' I said with a smirk.

''No, Vanilla is the best,'' he said and I shook my head. ''No, Chocolate is the best,'' I said and took a bite from my cake.

''You are weird,'' he said. ''Well, thank you. I appreciate your honesty,'' I said proudly. He chuckled.

After a few minutes of silence, Axel said ''Let's play 20 questions,'' he said. ''And why?'' I asked.

''I kinda wanna get to know my fake girlfriend better,'' he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

''You start,'' I said

''Let's started with easy questions,'' he said and started thinking.

''Favorite color? '' he asked. ''Purple,'' I said.

''Yours?'' I asked him while taking a sip of my Milkshake. ''Black,'' he said.

''So basic,'' I said and he rolled his eyes. ''Hobbies?'' he asked.

''I do Figure Skating, Ballett, Pilates, and I love reading books'' I said and he raised his eyebrow. ''You Figure Skate and do Ballett? Girly much don't you think?'' he asked while chuckling.

''No, It's not. What's your hobby?'' I asked him

''I don't have any hobbies,'' I furrowed my brows and didn't even bother to ask him why.

''Your turn,'' I said. He took a sip of his Milkshake and asked me a few more questions.

That's what we did for the next few minutes until a phone started ringing. Since Axel had my phone he took both out and I saw it was my phone.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was Coach Brown. My eyes widened because I know what she was calling for. I picked up the phone call.

''Hello,'' I said shyly and waited for her to talk.

''Where the hell are you, Bella?'' my eyes widened and Axel narrowed his eyes at me.

''I kinda forgot practice and went home,'' I lied. ''Well, move your ass back to the school. We need to practice,'' she said and I nodded forgetting she can't see me. ''I will be there in a few minutes,'' I said and hung up.

''I don't wanna ask you but I don't have a choice,'' I said and rolled my eyes.

''Can you drive me back to the school?'' I asked.

He furrowed his brows and took another sip of his Milkshake. ''Why?'' he asked. ''I forgot that I have practice,'' I said and he chuckled.

''Fine, let's go,'' he said and I nodded. We walked up to Mara to pay for the food. I was about to give her the money but Axel paid for me and him. ''Why didn't you let me pay for the food?'' I asked.

''I got raised into a gentleman,'' he said and I raised a brow.

What kind of Gentleman? The only thing I see is an annoying asshole. I thought to myself

We got out of the diner and went to the car.

The drive to the school was silent and no one talked. When we reached the school I got out of the car and thanked Axel for the lift.

I got into the school and ran up to my locker to get out my skates and clothes. I ran as fast as I can to the changing room and changed into my clothes and skates.

When I got into the rink Coach Brown was already waiting for me. I walked up to her.

''Hey, Coach,'' I said awkwardly. She narrowed her eyes at me and said I should start practicing.

The Coach played the music and I started with some easy moves.

I did a toe loop and then a lutz jump and then a triple axel jump with a perfect landing.

I did a traditional spiral. For that, I arch my back and extend my arms like an airplane. I hold this position for a few seconds and then I grab my right leg with my right arm and extend my left arm forward. I let go of my leg and place it on the ground. I turn around to enter a new spiral. That's the Charlotte Spiral.

For that, I have to enter this spiral backwards. So, I skate backwards and drop my head forward to the ground and extend my right arm out beside my head then I extend my left leg out in the air and skate for a little.

I get up for that position and prepare myself for the next one.

The Chinese Spiral. I arch my back and grab hold of my right skate with two fingers. I extend my right leg up and hold onto it for a little. Then I extend my left arm forward and skate.

The next position is the Biellmann Spiral. It's the same as the Chinese Spiral except you have to hold your right skate with both hands and skate.

I let go of that position and skate forward without any moves or position and then I do one last triple axel jump and I'm done.

''Good, Bella. You did great. That's it for today,'' Coach Brown exclaimed and I gave her my thumbs up. She walked out of the rink and I got out of the field.

I sat on the bench beside the field entrance and got my skates off.

''I must admit you are really good at this,'' I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Axel. I furrowed my brows and asked ''What are you doing here?''

''I thought you would need a lift back home so I stayed. I then thought why to stay in the car when I can watch you while practicing,'' he said and sat in front of me. ''Creep,'' I said and he smirked.

I took off my skates and put back on my shoes. I grabbed my hoodie and put it back on. I didn't wanna change into my jeans because I was sweating so I just stayed in the leggings that I had on.

''Are you ready?'' he asked me and I nodded.

Vote & Comment🖤
Listen I'm not a professional Figure Skater. I just watched a YouTube video showing me how to do the Spirals and jumps. So, don't come at me🙂🙃 thanks love y'all
Stay safe and healthy❤️
-Endrita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.8K 76
Warning āš  some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
236K 6K 39
UNEDITED |Freya Livingston| has always liked being alone it's not that nobody wanted to be her friend it's more that she didn't want to be bothered...
209K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
198K 3.3K 80
ššØšØš¤ š…šØš®š« š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Isabella moved to Italy with her best friend Aaliyah which was the best decision she has made...