Peter Stark one-shots

By touchyourtoesoriwill

Spider-son and Iron-dad, STARKER NOT INCLUDED IF YOU TAKE THIS AS STARKER AND COMMENT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT I WI... More

-Introductions from the Annoying Little Donkey(if you know what I mean)
"Peter, meet the Avengers"
It was KNIFE to meet you
Time Warp
I just haven't met you yet.
Avengers React to Spider-Man Homecoming (The building and trailer)
3 am call
The Lake Part 1
"MY SON, ROGERS!"
Rogue Avengers and Peter Parker
Family Sized
Mark II
"Does he talk?" P1
"Does he talk?" P2
"Does he talk?" P3
IMPORTANT (not a one-shot)
The Building Part 2
Nightmare
Avengers React to FFH Scenes Pt. 1 (trailer)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 2 (mysterio's the bad guy)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 3(illusion....)
Avengers React to FFH Pt. 4(tulip field/plane scene)
Tortured Boy
The Plane Part 3
Heyyyyy
NWH SPOILERS (A CHAPTER)
NWH SPOILERS (PT2)
"Mr. Stark?? Its an honor, sir!!"

Angels and Avengers

1.8K 35 9
By touchyourtoesoriwill

HOLA CHICAS!!!! SO FIRST OFF, BRUH 12.7k?!?!?!?!??!?! WHAT THE HECK WHERE YALL COMIN FROM!??! AND I JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A STORY, SO THATS WHAT THIS IS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND ALL THAT JAZZ. UMMM YEAH SO THANKS KIDS.

Summary: May dies, Ironman helps, Avengers come in their somewhere, that kinda stereotypical stuff.

TW: panic, sadness, death, uh yeah.

******************

Peter ran around the small family home excitedly after his last day of Pre-K. His parents watching the little boy jump and bounce around the room full of energy.

"Alright Petey-Pie, it's time for bed you've been jumping around for hours." His father told him.

The little boy hopped off the couch and ran for his room. His parents tucked him in wishing him sweet dreams. Just as his mom got to the door, she turned around with a large smile on her face, "Remember Peter, the Angels are watching over you."

Peter smiled contently and turned over to sleep. little did he know that would be the last time he heard his mothers voice.

********************

Angels?! He should've never believed that crap. The Angels were watching over him?! Yeah, right. If they were watching over him maybe Uncle Ben and Aunt May would be alive. Hell, maybe even his parents.

May had just passed. Cancer. They'd known about it for a while and Peter prayed and prayed and prayed, but she only seemed to get worse. Peter realized this, yet continued to pray, hoping his aunt would stay with him. Still, he sat there with the tantalizing flatline mocking his attempts.

**********************

"Please, May. Not you, not you too. You can't leave me!" He sobbed into the maternal figure's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Peter. I'm so sorry. I love you, okay?" She held his tear streaked cheek in her hand.

"You promised..." He said barely over a whisper.

"I'm sorry." And that's when bff the flat line began.

Peter sobbed for what felt like hours- what was hours.

Then the door opened.

***********************

"Boss, there is an emergency at the hospital, I suggest you make your way there immediately."

I dropped everything and ran out of my lab. I had told Fri to keep an eye on May and her room and that if anything were to change, I would know about it.

I arrive at the hospital room and find a sleeping Peter sitting next to a dead May. His face stained with tears. Poor kid, he just can't catch a break. I gently nudge him awake and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Hey, kid." I say gently only receiving a grumble in response. He rubs his red eyes and stands from his chair.

"I can't believe she's actually gone. I just-" He began crying and turned himself towards me and buried himself in my shoulder.

"I know, Bambi, I know. It's okay, let it out." I run a hand through his thick curls, wet from tears or drool I have no idea.

He sniffles and I coax him out of the room and to my car where i sit in the back with him, I had anticipated such an event would've happened and my kid would need me so I brought Happy.

I pull Pete into my chest and kiss the top of his head. Happy turns back and gives me a concerned look as the kid continues to cry into my shoulder. I give him a look that says not now and he turns to start driving.

We pull up at the the tower and I lead him to his room. He gets grumpy very quickly and I can sense the anger rising as we approach his bedroom door.

"WHY HER?!?!" He screams and knocks over the lamp by his bed.

I stand by making sure he doesn't hurt himself, if he doesn't get it out now, especially with me telling him to calm down, he'll hide it. Or he'll explode and I can't have either of those so I just let him get all his anger out.

"SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT, IT'S ALL MY FAULT I GO AROUND KILLING EVERYONE WHO COMES CLOSE TO ME, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY LIFE BEFORE I KILL YOU YOU TOO, MR. STARK." He laughs sadistically.

At this point I had to step in, "Kid, sit down. I'm not going anywhere and you don't bff kill everyone, how could you think that? It'll all be okay, I promise. Give it time." I try to reassure him. We sit on his bed and he starts to cry again.

"I can't help but feel that this is all my fault.. I just, I don't know what to do anymore, Mr. Stark."

He sniffles then sits up immediately as if he were startled by something and starts to hyperventilate.

"Woah, kid, breathe. What's wrong?" I ask, concern glazing every inch of my body.

"You, you can't leave me, not you. I just, I just lost May, I have no one. I have no one. I. Have. No one. I didn't think this would ever happen, this can't be happening, it's not happening, I refuse to believe that its-"

"Peter, look at me. I need you to breathe. I'm not going anywhere. for a long long time. And that's not true, You have me and Pepper and Happy, Ned and MJ. Everything's going to be just fine." I pull him into a hug and leave him be as I head upstairs to find the hot chocolate, I know I have some somewhere, so the kid and I can have a movie night.

I get up to the top of the stairs and hear some rustling and light talking in the living room. I summon my gauntlet to me and sneak over into the room and press my ear closest to the entrance.

"I'm just saying, we haven't seen him in years, who knows what he's been up to, unfortunately I bet Pepper's not even around anymore, poor girl." I hear a familiar voice say that I can't quite place. What does he mean 'she's not around anymore'???

"Oh shut up, Clint, we've all changed, maybe he has too." Clint! Oh no, the avengers...

"Then what do you think the deal with the kid is?" Clint says.

What kid? My kid?! He better not be talking about my kid. I swear I''ll rip his head off his tiny pelican body.

"I don't know, Stark's lost his mind if he's adopted some kid." Says the other bird guy.

"You better shut up and stop talking trash about my kid!!" I scream and lift my gauntlet towards Clint.

I look around and see Natasha, Steve, Clint, Sam, and Wanda all sitting in my living room.

"Your kid?!" Clint starts laughing, "Excuse my laughter, but *laughs* there's no way you have a kid!"

"Shut. Up." I grunt through my teeth as my gauntlet powers up.

"Hey, hey, hey, guys, let's all calm down, I'm sure he has an explanation, but we can't hear it if y'all are killing each other!" Steve says.

"Now, sit down, Tony, put the gauntlet away and Clint, calm. down."

I reluctantly put my gauntlet away and sat down.

"Tony, what's this about a kid?"

"It's none of your business, Rogers." I spit.

"Tony, calm down."

"I won't calm down, you have no business talking about my kid as some charity case."

"We're sorry, Tony. Now just explain."

"I don't have to explain anything to you."

Just then I hear the door open.

"M'ser Stark?" Uh oh. Peter.

"Stark, care to introduce us?" I hear Sam ask.

I clear my throat, "Um, guys this is Peter, Peter, the avengers."

Peter gives a shy wave before putting his head down.

Natasha is the only one who notices and gives the kid a curious glance before looking at me and raising her eyebrows in question.

Unlike everyone else in the room, Natasha's the only one I trust. Dont ask why, I have no idea. (aka the author has no idea why, but I like Natasha so deal with it.)

'Later' I mouth.

I turn to Peter and put a hand on his shoulder, "You okay kid?"

He sniffles a little, then nods.

"Good, Im going to go get us something to eat, but Im sure Ms. Natasha would like to talk to you."

He looks up at me with his big doe eyes, almost shimmering with tears. At first he looks worried then meets Natasha's eyes across the room and she gives him a reassuring smile. He looks back and me and a send Natasha a look to follow him.

She slowly gets up and walks up to Peter and they walk side-by-side til they get to his room.

"Well, if that'll be all, F.R.I.D.A.Y. will show you to your rooms." With that, I leave and head to my lab.

*************************

NATASHA'S POV

I knew as soon as the kid walked in the room something was wrong. The way Tony talked to him, the way he held himself, everything.

Peter showed me to his room and I took a seat across from his bed.

He rubs his eyes and looks up at me as he sits on his bed.

"Um, what did you want to talk about?" His voice cracks a little. His eyes are red, he's been crying.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you upset?"

"Oh, um, I, sorry, I just I dont feel comfortable." He fiddles with his fingers.

"That's perfectly fine, Peter, you only just met me, but I want to let you know that I'm here for you, whether you act on that or not, just know you can tell me anything. Goodbye, Peter."

I leave and head to my room. Huh, what a day.

************************************

Okay, so I get it, the chapter sucked.... I'm bored and had to get my braces tightened today so I kinda just did whatever.... also I changed my username cause my old one was dumb and I just want to thank you all for read and just all that jazz. I love how a lot of you are commenting on my chapters, its really cool to see y'alls reactions.

Anyways, I don't mind any requests or anything, I'll try to respond to them to let you know what I think.

I hope you have a beautiful day you beautiful people!!!!!!

Yours Truly,

I swear im alive it just doesn't seem like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
58.3K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
26.8K 1.6K 31
แž–แŸ’แžšแŸ„แŸ‡แžแŸ‚แž€แžถแžšแž™แž›แŸ‹แž…แŸ’แžšแžกแŸ†แž˜แžฝแž™ แž‘แžพแž”แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžขแŸ„แž™แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžŸแŸ’แž›แžผแžแžแŸ’แžšแž„แŸ‹แž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แž แŸŠแžถแž“แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธ แžŸแž„แžŸแžนแž€ แž‚แŸแžœแžทแž‰แžขแŸ„แž™แž”แžถแž“.....!!! แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„ แž‡แžปแž„แž แŸ’แž‚แžปแž€
368K 13K 42
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !