She Moans Chresanto.

By Alexismisfit_

Money over bitches? That was the motto. Chresanto August lived a lifestyle of every man's dream. A different... More

Morgan.
Lilly
Fear
Lunch
Truth?
Sweets
Kiss
meet the family
hold you down
Sabrina?
Better than words.
The Beach
Sam Smith
Mine
Expose the freak
Tumbling down
Just A Vegetable
Frustration.
The Worst
Love
Unexpected Guest
Personal Addiction
By Accident
Father Figure
Almost
Passion, pain and pleasure
Welcome to the family
Readers
My World, My Everything
Because of love
Trust
New things
Bad Blood
Rainbow
Fortune Teller
Symbolic
The One
Before its too late
Life Support
The baby
Only the beginning
Afire Love
When the cookies crumble
Death.
Pain.
Sorrow
Welcome Home
A Change Of Heart
Start Of Something New
Trap King
Vegas, maybe?
Wrong Turn
Wicked Games
Make it to me
This aint love
Blessing
Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Hidden feelings
Im So Sorry Baby.
Beware
Ohana means family.
Love And Lust
Up In Flames
Heart of stone
Someone to count on.
A Moment Of Truth
All that matters to me
Unconditional Love
Life Will Go On.
Much Love
Something has to give
ATTENTION**
Results

My Brother's Bestfriend

4.4K 172 40
By Alexismisfit_

Song for this chapter:the A team~ Ed sheeran

Morgan pov

"Why did you tell me about this wedding last minute?" I asked chres as I stepped into my black pumps.

"Because I wasn't sure if we were going to attend it or not." He admitted.

"Why wouldn't we if she's your best friend?" I asked him before applying my red lipstick.

He sighed. "It's complicated." He told me.

I left it at that.

"Ready?" I asked turning towards him. I watched as he fumbled with his tie frantically.

I walked towards him removing his hands from it. "Let me." I told him as I tied it the way my father taught me.. He said I'd have to do this for my husband one day.

"Thank you". Chresanto mumbled.

I ran my fingers through his curls before kissing him. "Just calm down." I told him.

He smiled. "You are exactly what I need." He said causing me to smile.

"We better head out now." I told him.

He nodded graving the invitation and the small black box.

By the time we arrived, the church flooded with people. wow this girl must be well liked

"Chresanto." A lady called out.

"Mrs Rodriguez." Chres smiled as they embraced each other.

I smiled as I stood back awkwardly.

"This is my girlfriend, Morgan." He introduced.

Her smiled deepened as she embraced me as well. "You are beautiful." She told me.

"You are too." I blurted out causing her to chuckle.

"Such a sweetheart." She cooed.

"Is Bahja ready?" Chres asked her.

"Yes, but she is a nervous wreck. I can't calm her for anything." The lady, who I assumed to be her mother responded."she's in the back the first room to the right." Mrs Rodriguez pointed out.

Chres nodded before taking my hand in his tugging me along with him.

He knocked on the door and we stood there waiting.

Soon the door flew open and the girl's hands flew around chresanto instantly."you came." She cried.

"I wouldn't miss your big day for the world." He told her as he used the pad of his thumb to wipe away her tears.

A weird feeling washed over my body, one iv never really experienced before. As I stood back watching

"Something borrowed." Chresanto said as he passed the black box to her.

She opened it taking the beautiful necklace out. "It was my moms." He told her "I want you to have it." He told her causing my heart to drop.

"What? No way." She said placing the necklace back into the box. "This is something you give to your wife on your marriage day." She told him, I agree.

"My marriage day?" He chuckled. "We all know that is never going to happen." Chres shot. "No offense but weddings are stupid I can never picture myself doing this." He admitted.

The words slipping from his mouth so easily caused my heart to ache. So he didn't see a future with me?

She laughed lightly as she stared back at the necklace.

"Chres, really I can't." She told him again.

"You can." He told her taking the necklace out placing it onto her neck.

She stared in the mirror at her appearance. She looked beautiful.

"And I brought my special guest." Chres smiled stepping to the side reveling me. "This is Morgan." He introduced her.

"Oh my god!." She gasped. "I'm so sorry, I practically ignored you." She groaned before embracing me tightly the same ways he did Chres a second ago. "You are so beautiful." She told me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

Chres smiled. "My two favorite ladies." He cheesed.

I forced another smile onto my face.

The room door swung open. "5 minutes sweetie." Her mom announced.

"We better go get our seats." Chres stated. "I hope today is everything you dreamed of." He told Bahja before we left out of the room.

"You okay?" Chres asked me.

"Yeah." I lied...

Am I even allowed to be jealous of her? They share so much history yet iv only came around a few months ago.. I can't compete with that.

"Chres." I breathed out stopping in the middle of the hall. "Why am I even here?" I asked him.

His eye brows scrunched in confusion. "What?" He questioned.

"I feel like an outcast." I admitted. "You two have known each other all your lives then there's me, just coming around only a few months ago. I don't compare to her, I can't compete" I told him.

He tugged me over to the side and by now the tears began to fall from my eyes.. Why am I so emotional? It's not a good look, I need to gain some self control.

"Morgan look at me." Chres instructed. "Doesn't matter if I met you 5 minutes ago or how much history we share that doesn't change the fact that I love you. Only you baby." He told me. "I never want you to feel like you have to compete with anyone. We can walk out of here right now if that's what you want." He said.

I didn't respond.

"Fine. Let's go ." He said grabbing my hand tugging me towards the door.

"Chresanto stop." I breathed out.

"Tell me what you want Morgan, tell me what you want me to do to prove it." He shot. "I never want you to feel like you have to compete with anyone. I try to show my love for you as much as possible but clearly that isn't enough because we're standing here having this conversation right now so tell me what you want." He asked me.

I closed my eyes feeling so stupid. Here I am on this girl's wedding day making everything about me

Jealously is a deadly trait.

"I love you Morgan, to death. You understand that?" He asked brushing his thumb over my cheek wiping away the fallen tears. "No one will ever compare to that. Especially not Bahja, we are at her wedding for Christ sakes" He assured me.

I pushed myself into his chest hugging him. "I'm so sorry." I cried out.

He rubbed the small of my back as he placed small pepper kisses onto my forehead. "Our love is forever." He told me.

"Always will be." I finished.

He pulled back kissing my lips and as he did so all the negative thoughts pushed to the back of my head.

"I'm all yours." He told me lowly.

***
"I'd like to call the newly weds to the middle of the floor so they can share their first dance." Mrs Rodriguez announced.

A small smile placed on my face as I watched them in awe.. I was truly jealous of this girl she just had this beautiful wedding beyond belief, will I ever be able to experience that?

"Can everyone join us on the dance floor now." Bahja called out.

"Shall we?" Chresanto asked extending his hand out.

"We shall." I smiled taking his hand as he lead me to the floor.

I placed my hands onto his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Have I ever told you I love your eyes." He said.

I blushed. "I don't think you ever mentioned it." I told him

"Well I do, they are the perfect shade of grey. If that makes any sense at all." He said causing me to laugh. "I'll never get tired of staring into them, they hold so much." He said tucking the loose hair behind my ears.

"I'm really sorry about earlier." I told him again.

"Shh." He said placing his finger on my lips. "Your jealously just proves how much you care." He explained.

I never thought of it that way.

"Chres, do you tell me everything?" I asked him.

"Everything that I feel is important enough to tell you." He says.

I nod.

"And what about the stuff that doesn't seem so important?" I asked him.

"Then I don't waste your time with the irrelevant information" he explained.

I nodded again placing my head onto his shoulder as we continued to dance.

In that case I won't even mention about me running into James because at this point he is nothing but irrelevant.

.

"Chresanto, this is Parker." Bahja said as her and her husband approached our table.

Chres smiled shaking the man's hand. "The man of the hour" Chresanto greeted.

"Iv heard a lot about you." Parker told Chresanto.

"All good things I hope." Chresanto chuckled causing Bahja to smile.

"Honestly I'm jealous that you got to know Bahja for so long. I wish I could have met her years ago, my life would have been complete." Parker said then placed a small kiss onto bahja's hand.

I nearly melted inside.

"Relationship goals." I blurted out.Causing their attention to sift to me.

Bahja let out a soft laugh. "You are perfect." She told me.

I smiled. "So are you." I told her truthfully.

"We enjoyed our selves tonight, wasn't so bad for a stupid wedding." Chresanto chimed in.

Parker looked over to Bahja took back by chresanto's words but she only laughed and nudged him in return. "I'm glad." She smiled.

"We are going to head out, you two live it up." Chresanto encouraged.

"We will. But I need you to do me a favor." Bahja stated.

"And what would that be?" Chresanto questioned.

"Hang on to her, and don't let go. She's a keeper, I feel it." Bahja said while looking directly at me.

I smiled at her, she said that so sincere it warmed my heart.

"I plan too." Chres assured her before placing a kiss onto my cheek.

He hugged Bahja then gave Parker a hand shake while I stood there.

"I'm so happy that I got a chance to meet you, thank you for coming." Bahja told me and she embraced me in another hug.

"I wish you two nothing but the best." I smiled.

Her and Parker both thanked me then Chresanto grabbed onto my hand leading me out into the parking lot.

"You're incredible." Chresanto told me suddenly.

I looked over to him as he stared at me with a huge smile.

Chresanto was literally my soul mate.. Who would have known I'd fall in love with my brothers bestfriend.

We drove home in comforting silence while Chres used his free hand to hold mine.

When we got back to the house I stopped to admire the shelf which held my brothers ashes.

"Rest in peace, Ray." Chres said as he stood next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
10.7K 426 46
I've often heard that love comes without warning when we least expect it. However, what happens if we don't try this new love opportunity by fear of...
32.6K 2.1K 27
In The Midst Of The This Unique Thing Call Speed Dating, Put Together By His Sister, Jacob Senses A Good Strong Connection With Chresanto In All But...
168K 8.7K 55
"Your drink isn't the only thing that's on the rocks, so is our relationship". Everyone knows that you aren't supposed to fall for your customers...