Mysterious cutie(hiatus)

By Tootiewrites06

Jeon jungkook, a 21 year old who works in a cafè. He has a perfect life, good friends and a nice job. But he... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Not An Update
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Taking a couple of days off
‼️IMPORTANT‼️
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
LET ME KNOW

21

1.5K 62 13
By Tootiewrites06

*3rd POV*

Jaebum and jihyun were looking around for Jungkook. The competition was about to start in 10 minutes and they needed to be on stage to start it.

"Where the hell could he be", jaebum asked jihyun while looking around.

"I don't know jaebum, if I did we wouldn't be fucking looking for him", jihyun said in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry", jaebum said with his head down. He had become EXTREMELY sensitive.

"No I'm sorry jae, I shouldn't have gotten a attitude with you", jihyun said with sincerity in his voice.

Jaebum looked up while smiling. "It's ok jihyun, I know you're just stressed out", jaebum said.

"Yeah.... well let's go check the bathroom. That's the only place that we haven't checked yet", jaebum said.

Jaebum and jihyun both headed towards the bathroom. When they walked in the saw Jungkook curled in a ball crying in the corner. They rushed to his side to calm him down.
"What happened kook", jaebum asked softly.
"T-they ha-hate me", Jungkook said while crying harder. "They do not hate you Jungkook", jihyun said, while jaebum nodded in agreement. "They do. I-I seen it in t-their eyes", Jungkook said sniffing. "Well Got7 hates me too", jaebum said. "And Monsta X hate me", jihyun added.

"But that's not gonna stop us from being the bad bitches that we are. We're getting ready to be parents, being in a relationship is the last thing we need right now", jaebum said.

"We have all been through a lot together, but we have always had each other to lean on, and when we fell in the darkest parts of ourselves we had the other two to pull us out. We are always gonna have eachother no matter what", jihyun said with so much love and sincerity.

"So get your sexy ass up,", jaebum said while pulling Jungkook up with jihyun, making Jungkook chuckle while wiping his tears. "And boss the fuck up on the hoes", jihyun continued for jaebum.

"Thank you guys, I really need that", Jungkook said. "Now let's get out of this bathroom and host this motherfucking competition", Jungkook yelled making jaebum and jihyun laugh.

The 'triple j squad' all walked out of the bathroom and went towards the stage. Wince they were all on the stage the chattering started to cease.

"Hello everyone, again", Jungkook said with a giggle, making the crowd chuckle at him.

"So the competition is getting ready to start in 5 minutes so I need all competitors to head back stage now", Jungkook said with a huge smile on his face.

After Jungkook said that the 'triple j squad' all headed off the stage and the competitors headed back stage.

"I'm excited for this", jaebum said while getting comfortable in his judge chair.

"Me too", jihyun and Jungkook agreed in unison.

(4 hours later)

*jihyun POV*

The competition had just ended and we had picked our 4 winners all ready. They were really great dancers and I believe that we mad good decisions picking them.

Right now me, Jungkook, and jaebum are back stage getting ready for our performance. "I'm so ready to perform", jaebum said while jumping up and down and clapping.

(This is what they all wore)

"Yeah me too, this will be our last time dancing for a while", Jungkook said with a sad smile.

"I know that but at least we can continue dancing in at least 2 years. Plus we're only stopping for our kids", I said.

"Yeah, alright let's go guys", jaebum said.

We all walked out onto the stage and waited for the music to play.

(This is the first dance they did)

(This is the second dance they did)

*3rd POV*

When they all finished dancing the crowd was yelling and and applauding, while the 'triple j squad' were all smiling and breathing heavily, due to them being pregnant.

Bts, Got7, and Monsta x were all hard. Even though they strongly disliked the 3 boys at the moment, they couldn't deny that they are really sexy.

Jungkook, jihyun and jaebum all grabbed their microphones to tel everyone that the show was over.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the show", jaebum said while breathing heavily into the microphone. The crowd started to scream and shout in response, which made the 3 boys giggle.

"I'm glad that you all enjoyed this year's competition, unfortunately this means that the show is over", jihyun said with a small pout.

"The people who are actually here will be able to stay for the rest of the event, for our people at home I hope you guys liked this years competition as much as  I did. For the people who are actually here I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the event", Jungkook said into his microphone with a smile on his face.

"We are your judges for this years ISD and we are signing off", jaebum, jihyun, and Jungkook yelled into the microphones.

After they ended the show they all walked off the stage and to the dressing rooms to get dressed.

After they got dressed they went back towards the event to say bye to everyone, then they left.
Once they got home the all washed up and went downstairs to watch movies then they went to bed.

(Back with Bts)

"That was a really good show", Jin said. "Yeah it was, I must say no matter how much I hate Jungkook he is a pretty great host", yoongi said, with all of them agreeing with him. Well, all except Taehyung who seemed to be in his head.

"Hey what wrong baby", Jimin asked Taehyung getting everyone else's attention. "I'm just wondering what Sofia meant about jungkook's boyfriend being dead", Taehyung said. "Yeah me too", Hoseok said while looking like he was deep in thought.

"How about we go ask Sabrina", Namjoon said. The rest of the boys agreed and they went over to where she was standing.

"Hey Sasha, what do you mean Jungkooks boyfriend is dead", yoongi asked.

"My name is Sarah", Sarah said with a offended look on her face. "But anyways his boyfriend is dead, that what I meant when I said it.", she said in a duh tone.

"Do you happen to have a picture of what he looks like", Jimin asked. "Actually, yeah I do", Sarah said. She pulled her phone out and pulled up a picture of him before showing it to Bts. "That's him, that's the dude that was in the video. The dude who Jungkook was cheating on us with", yoongi said.

"What are you talking about", Sarah asked with a confused face. "I may hate Jungkook but he is the most loyal person I know", Sarah said making Bts all look at her confused. "Plus how could he cheat on you with someone whose been dead for almost 4 years", Sarah asked.

Bts all looked shocked at that statement. 'If the dude in that video has been dead for almost 4 years then that means the video was either really fake or really old. And if the video was fake then so were the documents.

"Oh shit", Taehyung yelled. "We have to call Got7 and Monsta x and tell them what we discovered", Namjoon said. They boys all rushed out of the venue and toward their cars. They called Monsta x and Got7 on their way out and told them to meet them at the Bts main base.

Will the boys figure out the whole truth? And even if they have, what are they gonna do about it?

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~

I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter. 😊 don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
1.2M 32.3K 76
TRIGGER WARNING 21+ Smut, Forced/Violent themes involved. WRiTTEN BY: SOLHA@SOLFiCZ I purple you 💜 Thank you all for the support you have give...
65.7K 9.7K 57
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
92.8K 3.5K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...