Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

By skiesheaven

"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. ... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

eight

3.4K 103 32
By skiesheaven

The day of the Mating Ball seemed to arrive sooner than Jade had initially thought. She could feel the shift in the air around her.

Excitement and anticipation lingered in the air as the pack members prepared for the Mate Ball.

For the past three days, She could feel them rushing back and forth, carrying decorations and props needed for decorating the Ballroom for today's event.

Their excitement was contagious as she herself felt excited about the event, maybe it's because she had never been able to attend the event ever before in all her twenty years of existence.

It was a full moon today, with the moon at its peak, brighter and more visible than ever in the sky. The shimmering globe gold moon among the twinkling stars that littered the night sky.

Full moon took place once every month. It was often said that it was moon's own way of connecting with its children.

Werewolf senses heightened ten folds during the full moon, they felt lust and rage, every possible emotion at its best. Full moon gave power to the wolf's soul, making it stronger, faster and agile creatures.

It was as if the nature too knew what day it was, the chilly wind escaped the wooden boundaries of her bedroom window and nipped at her skin as she stood before Violet, wearing the ball gown Violet had apparently brought her for the evening.

"Holy shit" Violet's eyes widen as she takes in Jade's clothed figure in, her words make Jade anxious about her appearance.

"I bet Adryan wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of you" she mumbles lowly as she stared at Jade.

She was proud of herself for picking out the dress, it complimented Jade's beautiful features, scratch that... Jade complimented the dress with her looks.

"Is everything okay? How do I look?" Jade asks for Violet's opinion.

"Damn girl, if I was a man I'd definitely ask you out right away" Violet's compliment made Jade giggle a bit, cheeks turning rosy at the same time at her flattering words.

When Violet had first seen the dress while shopping, her mind had immediately wondered how good Jade would look in the dress. She couldn't help herself from buying the dress right away without a second thought.

Now, still staring at Jade's figure, she knew she was absolutely right.

The dress was a light pastel peach colored mermaid dress with a sweetheart neckline, the dress was sleeveless with a single thin flower shoulder strap which also went travelled the side of the shoulder.

Jade's slightly tanned creamy skin complimented the skin just the right way.

The top half of the dress stuck to Jade's bosom and stomach snugly, the sweetheart neckline exposed the top and side curves of her cleavage. Teasing the onlooking eyes a bit with the slight exposure of skin.

Flower patches of peach, light pink, white and light teal color along with patches of leafs adorned the top half of the dress, spreading out through out her bosom  like a wine climbing up the wall. The dress puffed out, flaring the rest of the way, until it touched the floor.

It was beautiful indeed.

Who ever had crafted the dress, definitely took his or her sweet time on it.

Jade's hair was done into an up do with the front hairs twisted loosely on both sides, small butterfly clips pinned into them, while the baby hairs framed her face

Her eyelashes were coated with mascara, eyes painted a light pink shade and lips painted a peachy pink complimenting her rosy cheeks. She was wearing peach colored heels, which she had worn after numerous pleading from Violet's part.

Violet was herself wearing a simple black dress with a v cut in front. With her makeup done similar to Jade's except, her lips were painted a dark red color.

"Come on, the party has already started" Violet takes Jade's hands in hers, both of them were going together since Brian, Violet's mate was to report earlier along with Adryan since they had a meeting with an Alpha of the neighboring pack before the Mating Ball.

Violet felt herself getting more anxious as they walked together towards the Ballroom where the event took place.

"Well fuck me, I'd like to tap that ass someday" Alpha Connor speaks up suddenly from his seated position on the bar, along with the rest of them.

Adryan had just formed an alliance with the man, he was the Alpha of the Wood Creek Pack in the south. They had vast lands and resources Adryan knew would come in handy one day.

Otherwise, the man had a vile personality. He had a reputation of sleeping around a lot with the she-wolves, mated and unmated alike. He was twenty-one year's old, young and dumb as they come.

They were sat around the bar that was situated at one side of the ballroom after finalizing their deal. Alpha Connor, his beta Dean along with Adryan and his beta, Brian, had joined for a 'celebratory' drink as Alpha Connor has worded it.

Setting his glass of vodka down onto the bar counter, Alpha Connor's words manage to catch Adryan's attention. Since his back was facing the entrance to the Ballroom, he couldn't see what Alpha Connor was staring at, or at whom precisely.

Turning his head around, his eyes move along the crowd and finally settles on to the figure that just entered the room.

His breath seemed to stop for a moment when he takes her whole figure in. She looked ethereal in her flowing gown. Without a doubt, his mate had his undivided attention, she was the most beautiful woman he had laid his eyes on, undoubtedly.

She looked seraphic dressed in her sleeveless Ball gown, with her hair up exposing her collarbone, the dress also managed to expose her cleavage which made him curse lowly under his breath.

Did she want these hormonal males to go after her like a dog would go after the bone?!.

His nails dig into his fisted palms as he realized that she was the one about whom Alpha Connor was talking out.

"Who is she?" Alpha Connor asks after watching Jade move about the room with Violet.

She was a beauty, and he'd be damned if he didn't get a taste of her.

Adryan's jaw clenches as his eyes switches from Jade's figure to Alpha Connor in anger. His wolf, Vince, kept nagging at his mental wall, wanting to come out and end this sleazy bastard who was after their mate for good.

Brian immediately felt the shift in the air as he felt his Alpha's anger rise ten folds. He shakes his head mentally at Alpha Connor, seemed like the guy had a death wish or something.

Brian knew that if he himself didn't intervene now, it wasn't going to be pretty for any of them. When Adryan got mad it wasn't the normal anger, it was what people usually like to say as 'hot red searing anger that makes you see red'. Stopping Adryan would take more than ten of their best warriors at least.

"She's our newest member, and she has a mate." Brian decides to speak up instead. He knew Adryan was in no way going to reply to Alpha Connor's question, he was probably thinking about ways to murder this vile Alpha.

Alpha Connor's brown eyes meet Brian's blue one's. He seemed to think about something.

"When has that ever stopped me?!" Alpha Connor retorts back, his lips turned up into an arrogant smirk.

That almost made Adryan reach over to the man, and rip his throat out with his bare hands, instead be leaned over to where Alpha Connor sat, his face a cold canvas to the eyes.

"Listen here you sleazy bastard, this is my pack and in my pack, adultery with mated she wolves is considered a crime. By all means do what ever the hell you want to, but don't think for a second that I wouldn't hesitate to declare a war among our packs" Adryan pauses, with a devious smile on his face, "and we all know whose going to win it anyway." He pats Alpha Connor's shoulder, pretending to brush away imaginary dust from his jacket.

Fear envelopes Alpha Connor immediately, Everyone knew that Alpha Adryan didn't throw around empty threats. He kept his words, promises and threats alike. That was one of the main reason the other power hungry Alpha's all around the world hesitated in attacking and claiming Adryan's territory like they did to the others.

The reason behind them closing the deal was also an issue, he had been wanting to close this deal for a few years, and it was only now that Adryan Romano had agreed on an alliance after years of Connor's persistence.

Alpha Connor's pack, The Wood Creek Pack was low on warriors, their pack mostly consisted of elders, children and healers. If anyone were to attack them right now, it would be a piece of cake for them.

Brian smirks as he watched a flustered Alpha Connor fix the collar of his shirt, shifting with unease on his seat.

Adryan was pleased with the outcome, he had gotten his point across. Now, if he still decided to go against Adryan's words, his whole pack wouldn't be alive to see the next day.

Jade could hear the excitement, she could hear them murmuring, the packs all across the world mingling together. She could feel them move about all around her. She was even able to detect the heat of a few stares directed at herself.

"Why are they staring at me?" Jade asks Violet, startling her. Violet looks around them, indeed quite a few of them were staring at Jade, a few she wolves with jealousy or envy in their eyes, or males with curiosity and lust portrayed on their faces.

"Maybe you're making all these women jealous and look bad with your ethereal looks." Jade's mouth drops open at Violet's words. She didn't know anyone would be envious of her, if only they knew the fact that she couldn't even see herself, for that matter.

Violet guides Jade towards where the table were situated at one side of the ballroom, where a few children, elders and mated couples were enjoying their wine, dining or just talking with each other.

"Here. Take a seat" she helps Jade sit.

"Thank you" Jade thanks Violet.

"No worries, you wouldn't mind if I have a dance with my mate, would you?!" Violet asks, making Jade shake her head in denial.

"No, go ahead. Enjoy." Jade says.

"Are you sure, Jade?" Violet hesitates.

"No, now go." Jade shoos Violet.

"Okay thanks, you're the best" Violet grins "and oh, I picked you up a drink, it's just orange juice if you're wondering".

Jade thanks Violet for the drink. Violet finally leaves to find her mate, not before promising Jade that she'd be back soon.

She sips on her drink while listening to everyone mingle, and have a good time. She didn't know anyone apart from Violet here that well.

"Do you have a name, or can I call you mine ?" Someone speaks up from in front of Jade, startling her for a second.

"Excuse me?" Her eyebrows draw together in confusion.

"Somebody better call God, because he's missing an angel" the voice speaks up again. Jade blushes at his words. She couldn't figure out why this random person was talking to her.

"Umm...can I help you?" Jade asks with confusion.

"Damn, no words have ever hurt me like yours just did." The stranger speaks up again, this time with sadness lacing his words.

"You really are that naive, huh? Here I am trying to hit on you, and you single-handedly crushed my heart into two pieces without even trying. God, what has my life come to." The voice exclaims dramatically.

"I'm sorry" worry seeps into Jade's features, thinking that she had hurt this man's feeling.

"Well, you can make it up to me by joining me on the dance floor" the voice says.

"I don't know how to dance" Jade felt bad for declining him, but she had never ever danced once in her lifetime, unless she had a wish for breaking her neck or spinal cord that is.

"Oh, come on" the person grabs Jade's hands, pulling her towards the direction of the dance floor. Oddly enough, she felt comfortable in this total strangers' presence. He radiated warmth, unlike some people.

A slow song plays in the background, the stranger places one of his hands on her waist and the other one takes her hand in his as they both sway side to side.

"Who are you?" Jade asks him out of curiosity, here she was dancing with a stranger whose name she didn't even know in the first place.

"AHH, where are my manners. I'm Jacob Black, Alpha to The Deep Shallow Pack."

Jade's mouth drops open, now that she was aware about it, she could feel the power he emitted, but it wasn't too intimidating unlike Adryan's.

The Deep Shallow Pack was one of the unproblematic pack out there, they liked their calm and peaceful nature, they didn't indulge in wars and petty fights over lands like other leaders.

Their pack was in that sense similar to The Evergreen Forest Pack, her old pack.

Jade could feel a lump forming in her throat at the thought of her old pack. There were moments where her mind took back to memories of that night, almost like it wanted her to remember something but no matter what, she couldn't put her hands on what it was really.

There was a motive behind why they attacked her pack, she knew that much. She also feared that it was because of her, because of the secret she had been hiding all her life. Why would a pack of rogues attacks their pack otherwise?!.

"Hello Earth to..." Jacob's voice brings her back to the present. She also realised that she hadn't told him her name yet.

"Jade. Jade Estrada." She tells him.

Estrada. Jacob's mind runs wild at the last name. It sounded familiar. He had heard that name before.

"Your parents wouldn't be Dominic Estrada and Claire Estrada by any chance?" He asks suddenly.

Jade's eyebrows scrunch together with confusion, how did he know her parent's?.

"Yes...how do you know my parents?" She asks him with caution.

"Oh wow, small world" his eyes widen in surprise "it's really you, well to answer your question my father and your father were friends back in college, and I've heard him speak about you and your family." He answers.

Well, Jade didn't know much people outside of her pack, people inside the pack knew her because she was their Alpha's Daughter and the future Alpha.

Jade didn't socialize like normal wolves her age did, one because she was anti-social and the second reason was that her being blind restricted her from going out and having fun, besides her parents were extremely overprotective over her.

"Can I?" A voice interrupts their socializing. Adryan wanted to dance with his mate, Vince kept nagging at the back of his mind like a damn tape recorder.

▪▪▪

TAYLOR LAUTNER AS JACOB BLACK

(A/N : thoughts on Jacob? )

This story has nothing to do with twilight btw.

NEW UPDATE SOON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
322K 8.5K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
171K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...