Seems Like Forever

By Miss_May_

20 year old Amanda Tyler is going through a bad break up, then she meets Chris Motionless and finds herself f... More

Seems Like Forever
Is This A Dream?
Impossible
The Truth
No Way Out
Only Time Will Tell
Big Misconception
It's All Up Hill From Here
If I Leave
All I Want
Now Your Hold On Me's Broken
Watching Angels Cry
Say That Everything Is Over
You're Invited To A Graveyard Party Tonight
Will I Ever See You Again?
Just When You Think All Hope Is Gone
The Waiting Game
You Already Know What You Are
Your Betrayal
Heaven Is Hell
Bruise My Bones
Cobwebs
Sick Like Me
She Never Made It To The Emergency Room
All That I'm Living For
The Love We Have
Closure
The Only Hope For Me Is You
New story

Fallen

310 18 0
By Miss_May_

-A week later-

"Amanda wake up!" I hear a voice say as I open my eyes. My face is wet, I must have been crying. 

"Are you okay?" I look up at the person, it's Rose. 

"Yeah" I pause for a second "I must have been having a nightmare." 

"You've been having those a lot recently, was it about him again?" she asks.

"Yep" I wipe the tears from my face. 

"I heard you screaming and when I came in your room you we're crying a lot too. What was it about?" 

I look away from her "nothing."

She sighs "if you say so..well goodnight" she says as she gets up.

"Night" 

I lay back down and stare at my ceiling. For the rest of the night I keep waking up every half hour or so. At around 3 in the morning I give up at trying to get back to sleep so I turn my tv on, I flip through the channels. I end up watching the news and eventually fall asleep from watching that. 

-

"I'm so glad you made it home safely!" Sarah says excitedly as she hugs Ryan. 

"I missed you so much Amanda!" Devin says as he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Me too!" Balz says walking over and hugging me too. 

I smile at them "I missed you guys too" I say laughing a little and glance over at Chris and my smile fades away to see he's glaring at me. He turns away from me and talks to his girlfriend. I look back over at Devin and Balz and talk with them for awhile about the tour. I start to think about Tucker, should I tell them? I don't think I should tell them now, they just got back from tour. I think to myself. 

"How about you go get your sister and we can all hang out!" Balz suggests. 

"Okay! I'll ask her if she wants to come over." I say then pull my phone out of my back pocket and call her number. 

"Hey, do you want to come over and hang out with the guys?" I ask. 

"Sure, I need their address though." 

I giver her their address. 

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit, bye" she says and hangs up. 

"She's coming over" I say and look up at the guys. 

"Awesome" Devin says and smiles. 

I look around then back at the Balz. "Where's Brandon?" 

"Oh" Balz says then pauses "he sorta, left" 

"Why?" I say confused. 

Balz just shrugs. 

"Okay" I say in a bit of an awkward tone. 

**Chris**

"Isn't that your ex over there?" Maria asks me. 

"Yeah, I don't care about her anymore baby, don't worry about her" I say and smile. 

"Okay" she smiles back at me. 

Maria and me are cuddling on the couch, I hold her close to me as she falls asleep in my arms. 

"You look worried, whats wrong?" I over hear Devin say to Amanda. 

"W-well..they let Tucker out of jail and he's out looking for me"

I feel my face flush and my heart drop. I don't care much about Amanda anymore, but I would never want to see a any girl get hurt by a man. I tune everything out and go into my thoughts. Should I protect her? Maria doesn't want me to have anything to do with her, Devin and Balz will protect her anyway, I don't need to. I sigh and Maria must have woke up because she looks up at me. 

"What's wrong?" she asks tiredly. 

"Nothing" I say and kiss her head. 

"What ever you say" she says and stretches.  

"I'm going to go get a drink from the fridge, you want anything while I'm up?" 

"No thanks" 

I get up and go to the kitchen then open the fridge and grab a coke. I close it and turn around and bump into Amanda. 

"Sorry" she says quietly, not looking at me. 

"Watch where you're going." I say and walk away. 

I look over at the couch and see Rose and some other guy I don't know talking. I see Ricky not to far away sitting in a chair, he looks pretty jealous. I sigh and sit back down with Maria. 

"Hey sexy" she says and wraps her arms around me. 

I chuckle softly and wrap my arms around her also. "Lets go to my room." 

She giggles a little "Okay" 

**Amanda**

Chris gets up with his girlfriend and walks to somewhere else with his hand on her ass, I'm guessing he;s going to him room. I sigh and bury my face in my hands. I feel my heart break a little. 

"Fuck" I mumble. 

"Amanda, please tell me what's bothering you" Devin says with worry in is voice. 

"It's just Chris" I feel the tears forming in my eyes but I blink them away.

"Aw, I'm sorry" I fell his arms wrap around me. 

"Can we just go back to my place? I'm tired" 

"Of course" 

"I'm pretty tired, I think I'm just going to go to my room and sleep" I say. 

"Okay" Devin says and sits on the couch. 

"I would give you my spare room but Rose and her boyfriend are sleeping there" 

"It's fine, I don't mind sleeping here" he says and smiles at me. 

"Okay, goodnight then" I say and walk to my room. 

"Night" I hear him say. 

I lay down in my bed and curl up in the blankets. Knowing Devin is here gives me a sense of security, I know he'd protect me no matter what. I fall asleep quickly tonight for the first time this week. With the guys being back I know if Tucker does show up I know they'd be here as quick as they can to protect me. I'm so glad I met them, they're my best friends. 

As I get up in the morning it's cold in my room, I look around and see that my windows open. I get up to close it. I feel someone wrap their arms around me, I think it's Devin so I look back at him but it's Tucker. 

"DEVIN!!" I scream as loud as I can. 

Tucker throws me down on my bed and climbs on top of me. I try to push him off of me but he's too strong. 

"This is what you get for putting me in jail, bitch"

"Tucker, n-no don't" I say terrified. The door must be locked because I hear Devin pounding on the door.

"Amanda!" Devin yells repeatedly. 

"Who's that? Your new boyfriend? You're such a fucking whore!" he says and slaps me hard. My face stings from where he hit then he grabs a fist full of my hair and drags me off the bed. 

"You're so worthless" he says and pulls up my sleeves and exposes my all most healed cuts. "You're doing this again? You're more weak than I thought you were" 

I'm almost in tears and I'm shaking bad. The next thing I know, I'm getting kicked in the stomach repeatedly. He lets go of my hair and I try to make my way to the door to unlock it. Before I get to the door, where Devin is still pounding like crazy, Tucker grabs my ankles and pulls me back. 

"I'm not letting you get away this easily, slut. We haven't had fun yet" he says and laughs. 

Oh god, he's going to fucking rape me! I start flailing my body around helplessly trying to get away from him. I'm trying everything I can to fucking get away from him. He picks me up and slams me on the bed again and punches me in the gut. I groan loud and tears run down my face. He begins to rip my clothes off of me, I've lost all hope, there is no use in fighting back now, he's too strong. 

I hear a crash then I look up to see Balz broke the door down and he runs over to Tucker and gets him off me and slams him against the wall. Devin walks him behind Balz and joins him. I lay there not wanting to move, the pain is too much. What did I do to deserve this?

"Amanda, he's not going to bother you anymore. We got him" Devin says softly "everything is going to be okay now" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
12.1K 259 24
When his mother died, Leo Valdez went from foster home to foster home but what if he stayed in one? What if he got snatched away and memories wiped...
2.5K 146 32
Sophie Foster has forgot her memories , who will help her ?? What happens when the persons who are close to her aren't who they claim to be It was t...
189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"