Underground

By Dynasty_3

Emery has a younger sister and a single mom who is addicted to drugs. Emery works 6 days a week 8 hour shift... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chaptet 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptet 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptet 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
UPDATE
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Did you miss me??? Cause i missed you

Chapter 12

5.5K 117 11
By Dynasty_3

Emery's POV

"What the hell Xavier," I said.

I swear this dude is like the flash, he flipped me way too fast.

"That's what you get for teasing me," he said.

Is this dude serious, he's the one who asked for more.

"You do realize you asked for more rights," I said Tilting my head to the side.

"You're right," he said.

Xavier moved his face closer to mine. He brushed his lips to mine, he leaned his forehead on mine. I could smell his Cologne and he smelled so good. He grabbed both my hands and pinned them down and approved my head with one of his hands. This is escalating way too fast.

"Your mine and only mine," He said.

Is he joking, I'm only his?. Do I look like some piece of property? I pulled my hands off his grip and pushed him off of me. I got up from the couch and walked towards the door. Once I got to the door I opened it and looked back at him and he was just sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not yours and I will never be," I said and walked out of the room.

I walked back to the dressing room and sat down on my vanity chair. I can't believe that just happened. The fact that he even said I was his and only his, like what is that supposed to mean. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Ezra.

"You're done for today, see you tomorrow," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"You did great today," he said.

I flashed him a smile and he walked away going back to whatever he was doing. I grabbed my phone from my bag and saw I had a text message from Grace.

Grace
Get dressed and meet us in the VIP area.

I could use a drink right now. I grabbed my bags and saw there was a black Spaghetti Strap Short dress in there. Grace or Zara must have put it in there for me, so I grabbed the dress and walked to the stall. Once I was finished I left my duffel bag in the drawer of my vanity. got all the money I made and put it in my purse.

I walked out of the dressing room and went to the VIP area and saw everyone, even Xavier, just great. Luckily Elijah was sitting next to Xavier so I sat next to Zara.

"So I heard you had your first private room," Isaac said.

Who told him? it was probably Grace.

"Yeah I did," I said.

"How was it?" Elijah asked.

I looked at Xavier and he had a stupid smirk on his face. I just wanna jump over and smack that smirk off his face. I looked at Elijah and answered him.

"It was ok," I said.

I looked back at Xavier and he just winked at me and laid his back on the couch. I have a feeling I shouldn't say what I'm about to say, but who cares.

"The guy was ugly though," I said.

Xavier's face dropped and now he looks pissed off. I smirked and smiled, my job here is done.

"Why does it look like you guys are having a showdown?"Elijah asked, looking back at me and Xavier.

Well, he caught on pretty fast.

"Yeah, Emery, why are we having a showdown?" Xavier asked, sitting up.

That's it I'm going to jump over and strangle him.

"I don't know why we are," I asked him.

"You guys are acting weird," Isaac said.

Well only if Elijah didn't say anything.

"OMG," Grace said standing.

Please tell me she didn't figure it out. We all turned our heads. I looked at her and shook my head, to let her know not to say anything.

"Xavier was the one in the private room you went to," Grace said.

"Congratulations you got it right, what do you want a cookie?" Xavier asked, taking a sip from his glass cup.

"Shut up Xavier," Grace said, sitting back down next to Isaac.

I looked at Zara and she smirked. I don't want to even start with her. I sure need a drink.

"I'm going to the bar," I said, getting my purse and walking out of the VIP area.

When I got to the bar and sat down on the stool and waved down the bartender.

"What can I get you?" the guy asked.

"Can I get a shot of vodka and a Margarita please?" I asked.

"Coming right up," he said and left to make my drink.

In the meantime, I pulled out my phone and checked to see if Rain texted me, but she didn't.

"So are you and Xavier a thing now?" someone said.

I turned my head and saw Isaac sitting on the stool. The bartender came back and placed my drink in front of me and a drink in front of Isaac. I took a sip of my drink and ignored his question.

"So are you going to answer or what?" he said.

"There's nothing between me and Xavier, I'm just a stripper and he wanted a private room with me," I said, taking my shot.

That's all it's ever going to be.

"Ok sure," he said, taking a sip of his drink.

"So how did you and everyone become friends?" I asked changing the subject.

"Changing the subject are we," he said.

"Yes," I said.

"Well Zara is my cousin and she's the only child she didn't have friends at her school so her parents transferred her to the school I was going to. I was friends with Elijah and Xavier. Also, Grace and I were dating. When she came to the school and met them, they liked her and after a while, she and Elijah started dating and it's always been the five of us. Then that's when you came along which makes 6 or us" he said.

"So you guys are just going to let me in the friend group," I asked.

"Yeah, everyone likes you," he said.

As sad as this sounds, I never really had friends but now I do. My phone started going off and saw it was Rain's friend calling, my heart stopped. I picked up and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello, what's going on?" I asked.

"E-Emery you need t-to get here n-now," her friend said crying.

"I'm on my way," I said and hung up.

I turned and looked at Isaac.

"Is everything fine?"He asked.

"Can you drive me to the hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said.

--------------------
Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.4K 16
Skyler Collins is your just ordinary teen who works hard for his grandparents. Everything was perfect, he has a job a friend, a family. He couldn't a...
506K 42.7K 61
Awaking from an almost two year coma and losing her memory-- Alani soon learns of the secret within her sister and her sisters "new boyfriend".
47 6 13
⚠️ warning :this story may contain violent and triggering scenes,drugs, and... Read in your own regard. We all have a story. Some stories don't have...
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...