RWBY: Red Snow

By HauntingHydrex

Ruby Rose, a new student at beacon, finds herself being partnered with one of the coldest and most rude stude... More

Chapter 1: New start
Chapter 2: The partnership ~Ruby~
Chapter 3: The decider and classes.
Chapter 4: The Ice Queen's Walls
Chapter 5: Scars better left hidden
Chapter 6: The Bumblebee
Chapter 7: Burning Love ~Ruby/Yang
Chapter 8: I will find her! ~Weiss
Chapter 9: If I die, Would Anyone Care? ~Ruby
Chapter 10: The calm before the storm ~Weiss
Chapter 12: No Rest for the wicked
Chapter 13: A Fear worse than death ~Weiss
Chapter 14: Hands of a murderer
Chapter 15: What...What Have I Done? ~Weiss
Chapter 16: I will always love you ~Ruby
Chapter 17: Cold as Ice, Soft as snow ~Weiss
Chapter 18: Last days. ~Weiss
Chapter 19: Our last day ~Ruby
Chapter 20: Departure. ~Weiss
A Little note for all of you!

Chapter 11: The Hurricane ~Ruby & Weiss

1.6K 53 50
By HauntingHydrex

I sat on the wall where me and Weiss were meeting, swinging my legs my legs as I did. I already had a present in mind before we had got here so I was done in a few minutes. The wind blew through the trees, rustling them. Each passing moment bored me, having no idea what to do. I glanced down the street, families of 3 to 4 smiling as they went. A single girl with orange hair was just standing there, staring at me. I started to panic, tightening the hold on my bag. She took a couple steps across the road until she was opposite me. A menacing grin cane across her face. She walked a couple more steps toward me. I quickly stood up and started to run down the pathway, ducking into a nearby alley way. Each step from her boots echoed off the walls.

"What...what are you doing!? What do you want!?" I screamed, backing toward the wall.

"I only want a single thing..." Her voice replied with a slightly flirtatious tone.

"W-whats that?" I asked, quickly looking around to find a way out. With a seductive grin she walked toward me. Leaning in she whispered;

"I want...you.." The panic started to set in and I shoved her away.

"I love it when they're rough." She said, licking along her lips. Without another word a cloth smothered my mouth. Before my vision became nothing but darkness, I heard a gentle voice shout;

"Ruby!?"

~Weiss POV

"Ruby!? Where are you?" I shouted. People turning to me with a confused face. A girl with Orange hair walked out of a alley way, quickly shoving away a cloth.

"Hey Excuse me!? Miss!?" I asked, panicking from the fear of Ruby's disappearance.

"Oh, Yes?"

"I'm looking for a girl, a little taller than me with red and black hair?"

"No, I haven't?" My world started to slow and freeze. The only thing being the sound of heart pumping.

"She ran off down one of the streets with the girl?" I didn't reply I just sprinted toward where she had pointed. 

"Ruby!?" I screamed, my voice starting to crack from it all. My face was starting to become wet, a soft scent of roses wafted past me until I blacked out.

I awoke a couple hours later, shackled to a wall. I moved around a little in a attempt to get myself out of this position.

"Ah! The queen has awoke!" A girls voice rang out through the darkness.

"Who? Who said that?" I asked. A menacing laugh pierced the dark until the lights suddenly turned on. Opposite me was Ruby, unconscious.

"RUBY! WAKE UP!" She slowly stood-up, pulling off the shackles and walking over to me. No light in her eyes met mine, just cold metallic ones.

"Help me!" I asked, moving my wrists.

"No, Penny has told me that the Schnee are bad people..." Ruby mutter with a emotionless voice. Quickly, she shuffled to the seat where Penny had been sitting and sat on her legs. All blood stopped flowing when I saw Penny pull Ruby into a intimate kiss.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

"Like she said, She's all mine now."

A/N HEYO! I'm posting super late where I live so yeah! Anyway, I have another story which more based around my own characters, not RWBY. So if you are interested, go check it out! But Anyway, Bye~

~HauntingHydrex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 940 25
*((This is the sequel to Red snow. If you have not read it it you may become a little confused.))* A year after the departure of Weiss Schnee from Be...
185K 6.5K 53
This is an average fanfiction on a Youtube anime series called RWBY. I do not own any rights to RWBY I am merely shipping Blake Belladonna and Yang X...
58.8K 1.5K 35
Ruby, a punk rock girl who's main objective is to become a huntress believing there's no time to be chasing hearts. Advancing two years ahead into Be...
3.3K 94 10
This story is set after my first whiterose story. (I do not own RWBY or the cover image)