Blood for my god

By aconfused_simp

This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender ne... More

Introduction
The raid
A Savior
Life in the village
Village
Festival
Blood
Mineshaft
River
Stone
Map
Taken
Hurt
Adventure
Trust
Family
House
House pt2
Job
First
Hell
Fortress
Burn
Trust
Voices
//Announcement//
//second announcement//
Later
Last

Out

195 14 0
By aconfused_simp

//trigger warnings: hurt, a small bit of blood, mentions of things from last chapter//

(Y/n) was finally the first one up.  When they first came to conciseness they noticed that Techno was resting his head on their shoulder, his arm over their torso.  They smiled, and ran their fingers through his hair.  He too, began to wake up slowly once their fingers made contact with his head. 

"Good morning." He said groggily into their shoulder. 

(Y/n) patted his head lightly in response.  The two laid there like that for a few more minutes before Techno started getting up.  

(Y/n) got up after him, and got dressed.  They went into the kitchen and sat down, while Techno brought them some bread.  He too sat down and they were about to eat when there was a knock at the door.  

(Y/n) got to the door first and opened it.  It was Nikki. 

"Hi!" She said happily, and (y/n) waved at her.

"I brought you something!"  Nikki announced, then rummaged through her bag.  She pulled out a healing potion.

"It should help to speed up the healing process, although I'm not sure how much."  She handed the bottle to (y/n). 

(Y/n) held the bottle in their hands, then look at Nikki and smiled.

"Is  your arm doing better?" Nikki asked, and (y/n) made a kind of sign with their hand.  "Ah ok, well hopefully the potion helps!" 

(Y/n) nodded, then mouthed the words thank you.

"Of course!  Oh! Yeah!  The hut is opening up tomorrow if you want to stop by.  We'll just be taking inventory and figure out what we need, since Dream and the others are going out for a supply run!"  She mentioned.

(Y/n) gave her a thumbs up, and she smiled back.

"Alright, well I'll let you be, bye!" Nikki waved goodbye and (y/n) waved back in response.

(Y/n) shut the door and sat back down with Techno.

"I'm assuming your going in tomorrow?" He asked, and (y/n) nodded. 

He sighed.

"Alright, I'll walk you there, but just, please be careful." He said with a worried look on his face. 

(Y/n) smiled sweetly then went over to him and gave him a hug.  He hugged back. They then pointed out the window.

"You want to go out?" Techno asked, looking out the window.

(Y/n) smiled and nodded. 

"Ok, but first drink the potion, then we'll do something."  He instructed, and (y/n) nodded, drinking the potion quickly. 

They felt the potion began to work, flowing through them, slowly fixing their damaged body.  It wouldn't fully heal them, but it definitely made their arm better.  They grinned. 

They waved their arm to signal they wanted to go out.  Techno smiled and took their hand in his.  He was very careful with them.  He didn't trust himself at all, but if him and (y/n) were out and he snapped again, someone would definitely see it.

"Do you want to go to the garden?" He asked, and (y/n) shook their head no.

They wanted to go somewhere new.  They wanted to see something new. (Y/n) quickly took charge, leading Techno off the path.  They walked a bit like that, until (y/n) found a forest.  They smiled, this was something they wanted to see.  They looked back at him and smiled.

"You want to go in here?"  He asked, a bit nervous.  He didn't want to be there, (y/n) could fall and trip and if they got separated there would be no way he would know.

(Y/n) nodded.  It was a pine forest, so the trees weren't too close.  Techno would be able to keep track of them easily.

(Y/n) held onto Techno's arm, looking around.  They saw a few bushels of berries and went over to pick them.  Techno followed them.  They pointed at the berries then to their mouth.

"Yes you can eat them." Techno confirmed.

(Y/n) smiled and carefully reached their hand into the bush, avoiding the prickly thorns that tried to grab their hand.  They went over to the next bushel and again carefully reaching in and picking the berries.

They beckoned Techno over and pointed at the bush.

"You want me to pick them?" He asked. 

They nodded.  Techno looked at them.  He wasn't used to doing things like that, but he reached into the bush then quickly pulled his hand out.

"Ah-" He said shortly and (y/n) stood up, taking his hand in theirs. 

He had cut himself on a thorn, and was bleeding a little.  

"I'm fine." He quickly told them when he noticed the worried look on their face. 

They furrowed their brow and shook their head.

"Mhm." He took his hand back and wiped it off. 

(Y/n) took his hand back and saw the cut wasn't too bad, and they looked back up at him.

"Really, I'm ok." He said.

They nodded, and bent over to pick up the berries, putting them in their shirt.  They then took his non hurt hand and they began to walk further into the woods.

"Hey.." Techno began.

(Y/n) looked up at him, they continued to walk.

"I'm going to visit Phil later, is that ok?" Techno asked, and (y/n) nodded in response.

"Ok, I'll bring back some of Tubbo's honey for you." He told them, and they smiled.

Techno left it at that.  He didn't tell (y/n) why he was visiting, he didn't want to worry them.  But in truth, he himself was worried.  Phil said Wilbur was acting weird, and more withdrawn then normal.  At first they thought it was because of Nikki, but now Phil was saying it was something else.  

Techno cared for his brothers, and he hoped whatever was making Wilbur this way would stop soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy, let's take a walk to the hotdog van." Wilbur quietly said, and Tommy nodded.

The two began to walk down to the van.  It was known to most as the hotdog van, but to Wilbur and Tommy it was the Carmavan.  Recently Wilbur had been speaking of independence.  Tommy wasn't sure how to feel at first, but eventually Wilbur convinced him it was what needed to be done.  

Tommy and Wilbur had been keeping a secret, one that was pulling them closer to each other and further from everyone else.  They were illegally making and selling drugs, and had slowly begun to scam people for supplies.  They avoided Nikki, as Wilbur kept Tommy away from her, but everyone else was fair game.  

Against Tommy's wishes, they had scammed Tubbo, and people were growing suspicious.  Dream didn't seem to take much interest in them, but Sapnap definitely did.  He would shoot them strange looks and wouldn't let George near either of them.  

Wilbur found Sapnap to be annoying, but he was worried.  What if he found out what him and Tommy were really doing?  What would happen then?  He would definitely tell Dream, and what would Dream do? 

Wilbur saw Dream as a powerful man who didn't use as much power as he could.  Dream seemed to be very nonchalant most of the time, and he minded his business, which Wilbur liked.  Sapnap was the complete opposite, and so Wilbur was weary of him, but George seemed ok.  He stuck around Dream and Sapnap, and seemed fairly neutral between the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno and (y/n) got back home later in the day, and Techno made sure they had everything they needed before he went over to Phils.  Once he was sure that they would be ok, he left to Phil's. 

Once he got there he knocked on the door, and Phil let him in. 

"They're not here." He said, and Techno walked in.

"Alright.  Talk to me." 

Eeeeeeee I'm so sorry it took such a long time to update things!  But I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Word count: 1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
306K 9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
145K 5.6K 19
Mc is a fairly large streamer who is doing the Minecraft Championship. He gets teamed with his own friend and takes notice of Techno shortly. Mc slow...