Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

By -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... More

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [2]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [44]

181 9 7
By -aerinicolettepark

It was finally the day.

The day wherein the UA students will get their provisional license.

Which means days closer to Akira's surgery.

She still has to talk to Shoto about it.

Their test site was the National Takoba arena— a place the author probably forgot about... Sorry.

Anyways...

Akira's gray eyes scanned the area, there were many students walking about this their classmates.

She held onto the back  Todoroki's blazer in case she gets lost looking at everything.

"Earn your provisional licenses by passing this test and you won't be mere eggs anymore," Aizawa was saying.

The purple haired protagonist turned her full attention towards their teacher.

"Instead you will be full-fledged hatchlings!"

"Reborn as semi-pros!" The raven haired man paused.

"Show them your best." He encouraged.

Akira grinned, joining in as the class exclaimed their school motto, not noticing when someone else joined in.

"PLUS ULTRA!"

Shoto and Akira turned to look at the familiar male in awe.

"I know you!" The female exclaimed. While the Shiketsu student who joined their chant was scolded by his upperclassmen and bowed to the class.

"Kaneki-san!" Yoarashi Inasa exclaimed smiling at the purple haired girl, his smile however— faltered momentarily at the sight of the male beside her.

"I haven't seen you since the recommendation exams!" The Shiketsu student returned his attention to the shorter girl.

The half Ghoul grinned. "Right? Ya'know I'm kinda sad we weren't going to the same school, you have a cool quirk!"

"We have the same quirk!" The male agreed.
Chile my boy— you don't have the same quirk— it's similar but it ain't the same-

Shoto kept protectively close to Akira staring down (or up) at the obviously taller male while Aizawa informed the class of their familiarity with each other.

"Stronger than Todoroki?!"

~~~~~~~

Slowly more and more students from various schools appear.

There was a rather small group with navy uniforms— the brown haired girl wearing a coat was bugging an ansty raven haired male, while their ginger and pink haired classmates followed after their white haired teacher screaming profanities and "You liar!" while the blindfolded man only chuckled in their antics— seemingly used to it.

But what caught class 1-A's attention was the group that came with Ms Joke— who was currently asking for Eraserhead's hand in marriage.

To keep it short knockoff Midoriya all greeted them with handshakes and fake smiles.

His blonde haired girlfriend asked Shoto for an autograph just for the fun of it.

Akira did not like her one bit.

~~~~~~~

The first part of the exam was a ball game, wherein the first 100 of the students are only allowed to pass.

Each participant has Balls and three targets each.

If two or all of the targets are hit, the participant will be immediately eliminated.

Midoriya suggested they all stick together. But Bakugou went ahead refusing to work with anyone and become everyone's target.

The ash blond was followed by Kirishima and Kaminari afterwards anyway.

Todoroki also separated from the group, saying that he can't unleash the full potential of his quirk if he's within a group.

Akira pouted at this— which did not go unnoticed by her female friends

"Oho, she's finally showing her inner emotions" Momo chuckled to herself.

"No~ she should be with Bakugo!" Mina cried internally.

Relax, Katsuki has a separate series, he's just here for the drama.

"Author-san please shut up." Tsuyu said respectfully looking up at the sky.

But—

"No more breaking the Fourth Wall Aeri-san." Sero interjected, also looking at the sky.

"How about you Kaneki-san..."said Midoriya timidly, expecting the female to also separate from the group.

"I think I'll work better being rearguard." The bluenette said wrapping an arm around Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

"We discussed operation Shin Soukoku in the bus." Said Shinso, adjusting his mask.

He turned to the girl and furrowed his brows.

"You weeb."

The purple haired girl stuck her tongue at him, briefly discussing the strategy before the test officially starts.

~~~~

The UA crush.

Part of the exam where all desperate participants target the students from UA High.

Needless to say it was a pain in the butt.

And they were separated.

Kaneki and Shinso managed to find each other and work out strategies on their own.

Akira has all her targets around her waist area— a place she can easily defend whilst Hitoshi has it all over his body making it complicated yet easy to hit.

But with Akira as rearguard— the two purple haired teens were rather an unstoppable duo.

"Hi~to~shi" the gray eyed female cooed.

"No." The male responded.

Akira frowned "I haven't said anything..."

Shinso sighed. "Alright fine." He said exasperatedly warming himself up to be vanguard."

"Ya' glad you had extra combat training with me?" She teased.

"Unfortunately."

Since the author was too lazy to describe the fight detail by detail;

To keep it short, Hitoshi was the in front while Akira supported him from behind, her Rinkaku and Ukaku kagunes deflecting balls that came at both of them.

And surprise, surprise the two secret siblings (lmao) managed to snag the top 60 and 61 places, earning them a spot in the next exam.

In the breakroom they go where most of the already passing students gather.

And surprise surprise, the bicolored haired male was already there sitting in a corner being his usual, adorably anti-social self.

Hitoshi went of to get some food— carbs and mentally prepare himself for the next round while Akira made her way towards the heterochromatic eyed male who seemed to still not notice her presence.

"Yo," she waved her hand in front of his face in order to get his attention. "Sho~to~kun~"

The male blinked turning to glance at the girl had giving her a soft— barely noticeable smile.

"Hello..."

"I have no doubts you were gonna pass Sho," the purple haired girl chuckled playfully punching his shoulder.

"I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to work together though."

"Oh, sorry about that—"

"It's fine~" Akira waves him off. "Let's pass the exam together yeah? All of us."

"Hey, lovebirds " Hitoshi called out yawning carrying an apple. "Our classmates are already here just so you know."

Indeed he was right, slowly their classmates filled into the room, the entirety of class 1-A passing the first part of the exam.

Yao-Momo and her group was first to notice and join them, the raven haired girl nudging her best friend in a teasing way.

So far, everyone passed the first round.

The first round in which where class A took their first step to becoming professional heroes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 15.5K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
18.1K 300 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...
270K 5.4K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
96.1K 2.3K 41
(Y/N) Todoroki is Shoto Todorokis twin. She and her family all thought she was quirkless when her twin brother got his. She tried to protect Shoto fr...