Million Dollar Mafia

Galing kay maggiewrites1

As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed a... Higit pa

✰Characters✰
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Antonio POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Antonio's POV
Chapter 50
Chapter 51: Antonio's POV
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57: Antonio's POV
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Antonio's POV
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65: Antonio's POV
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 9

369 10 0
Galing kay maggiewrites1

Grace and I walked downstairs, all four boys were in the kitchen. Carlo looked up from his protein drink and choked as soon as he saw us. " Where are you guys going?" Emiliano asked alerted. " Out," I responded. Adriano looked Grace up and down before looking at Nicolo who was trying to hide his smile. " Did you tell mom and dad?" Emiliano asked. " Yes," I said sarcastically. Emiliano sighed and folded his arms, " this is a really bad idea." Grace looked at me, " it's almost 8:30." Adriano stood up from his seat and walked up to us, " where are you guys going?" " Uh," Grace said looking at me. " Out," I said. " We'll be back soon." Adriano stared at Grace's dress, I looked at him and cleared my throat. Adriano looked at me, " what?" He asked smiling. Grace bit her lip, trying not to smile as her best friends hot older brother was checking her out.

A knock at the door cut the conversation. " We're going now," I said as Grace and I walked to the door. All four of my brothers stopped what they were doing and followed us, I rolled my eyes as their loud and heavy footsteps trailed behind us.

Opening the door, Alessandro looked at us. I eyed my brothers, who had had their arms folded and a stern look on their face. " You guys look," Alessandro was about to say. Emiliano cleared his throat and clenched his jaw. Alessandro looked at him, then back at Grace and I. " These are your brothers?" " Sadly," I said. All of my brothers looked at me, I hide my smile. " Ready?" Alessandro asked. " Let's go," Grace said happily. She grabbed my arm as we followed Alessandro down to his expensive car. Carlo sighed, " were so lucky dad's not here." Emiliano stood up straight and watched as Grace and I got into the car. " Dad will find out eventually, he's got eyes everywhere."
                                 - - -
Arriving at the bar, everything was booming with music and lights. You could hear everything within a five mile radius. Grace looked out the window, lights glowed up her face. " This is a really bad idea," I said, hating my dress and being with Alessandro and his friends. Grace turned to me, " be positive, it'll be fun!" The car door opened, Grace grabbed my hand as we got out. I looked around, where were we? Alessandro got out from the car, his friends stood beside him. " Everyone else is inside," Alessandro informed us. Grace nodded, I sighed and looked at her. " Have fun," she whispered to me.

Walking up towards the bar, everyone was looking at us, well mainly Grace and I. As soon as we walked into the bar, I went deaf. If I thought the music outside was aloud, then I was poorly mistaken. We followed Alessandro and his friends to a table surrounded by a lot more people. Suddenly, the sudden earth of walking out the bar and running home sounded pleasant. " We're here!" Alessandro yelled. The group turned around and began yelling and clapping their hands. What the fuck was going on? Were we in a cult or something?

Grace and I sat down next to a girl in a lacy black bralette. She wore a high waisted shorts that barely covered her ass. Her makeup was done, I'm guessing the look was I-want-to-hook-up-with-a-guy-tonight kinda look. Guys stared at Grace and I, I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms. " Guys, this is Grace and Thalia," Alessandro introduced us to everyone. Everyone said hi, some even compliment Grace's and I's attire.

" Drinks?" Alessandro asked. Everyone cheered, I gave Grace a look and she just shrugged her shoulders. Within seconds, everyone had at least three shot glasses filled with vodka. My nerves cramped up, Grace looked nervous too. " One three!" A guy yelled out. " One.. two.. THREE!!" Everyone picked up one shot glass and splashed it into their mouths. I looked at Grace who gaged but smiled after. My shot glass was full, the smell of alcohol and tobacco filled my system. Alessandro looked at me and smiled, " you got this." I looked at him, I've never wanted to punch him in the face so bad until now. " GO,GO,GO,GO!" The table chanted. What the fuck?! I looked at Grace, who was also apart if the chant. " Do it," she mouthed. I sighed and looked back down at my shot glass and thought to myself, " just do it, soon enough this will all be over and you'll be back home."

I picked up the shot glass, closed my eyes, and splashed it into my mouth. My throat burned and my stomach twisted and turned. I almost gagged, but I kept in control. Everyone cheered as I opened my eyes and set the now empty shot glass back down in front of me. Grace smiled and side hugged me, " now onto the next one!" A guy yelled out. Grace cheered with the group, I watched as they all splashed their second shot glass into the mouth. " YEAHHH!!" A guy yelled out. My ears began to ring, I felt lightheaded and sick. Yes, I get drunk easily, and yes I'm a light drinker, don't blame me. " I'm going to go to the bathroom," I said to Grace. She looked at me, " you okay?" Her alcohol breathe burned my nose hairs. " Yeah, I'll be back soon," I said. I stood up and turned around, my legs felt fuzzy. I walked over to the bar and sat up, I rubbed my forehead. " What can I get for you?" A guy asked. I looked at him, he looked really young. " A water please," I said. The guy smiled, " first time?" " Are you surprised?" I asked folding my arms and setting them down in front of me. " I wouldn't have even guessed," the guy said. I smiled, or was it the drunk me smiling. " One water?" He asked. " Make it two," I said. He nodded before turning around and making my order.

I looked around the bar, everything was so loud, bright, and crowded. I missed my bed and my school work. The guy came back with two ice cold waters, " here ya go." I sighed, " thank you." He nodded before turning and helping a new person. I chugged the water quickly, the coldness numbed my stinging throat.

A strong whiff of cologne blew into my face. I turned my head and looked at a man dressed in all black. He looked young, maybe in his mid twenties. I looked back down at my drink, my head hurt. " First time?" He asked. Why was everyone asking me that? YES! " Yeah," I replied. The guy chuckled, " how old are you?"
Young enough to be your daughter. " Eighteen," I answered. I drank the rest of my water and sat up straight. " You here alone?" The guy asked. " No," I said. My conscience awoke and told me to leave the bar. Ignoring it, I stared at the drinks the bartender was making. " You wanna get out of here?" The guy asked. I couldn't help but smile, was this guy serious. I looked at him, " how old are you?" " Thirty four," the guy answered almost immediately. I scoffed, " where's your family?" " At home," the guy said. " So, your wife and kids, they don't care about you being here?" I asked. " They don't even know I'm here," The guy informed me. " All they know is that they think I'm at some business meeting." I stared at him, we're all men like this? " What's your last name?" The guy asked. " Galonos," I answered. The guy looked at me, he looked... intimidated. " Galonos?" He asked. " Yeah," I said. " Is, is your father here?" He asked shakily. " I wouldn't even be here if my dad was here," I informed him. The guy swallowed, " I gotta go." I watched as he stood up and quickly walked away.

I stared at his seat, he had left fifty dollars. I looked around before looking back at the wad of cash. " Snooze you loose," I thought. I took it and ordered waters and a few lemonades.
                             - - -
I walked back up to the table, Grace looked at me. " It's been thirty minutes, where the hell did you go?" " I got some water," I said, feeling a bit more like myself. Grace scoffed and raised her eyebrows, " water? You're at a bar, to get drunk." I rolled my eyes, " just be happy I'm even here." Grace sighed and turned back and talked to some guys who looked like they could be a Junior in college. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my messages. Nothing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.9K 834 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.2M 41.5K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
253K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...