Troyler One-Shot Collection

Autorstwa TheSugarcubeSaga

I don't have a Troyler fascination/obsession/problem/infatuation at all, why do you ask? Just some Troyler on... Więcej

♥️Troyler Digifest Kiss♥️
♠️First Skype Meeting♠️
♦️Truth or Dare♦️
♣Troyler Birthday Hugs♣️
♥️Seven Minutes in Heaven♥️
♠️Close Call♠️
♦️Close Call Pt. 2♦️
♣️Parachute Pt. 1♣️
♥️Parachute Pt. 2♥️
♠️The Announcement♠️
♦️Sweater Weather♦️
♣️Half Past the Point of No Return♣️
❤️Say Something AUception❤️
♠️The Reveal Pt. 1♠️
♦️The Reveal Pt. 2♦️
♥️The Photo Booth Pt. 2♥️
♠️The Photo Booth Pt. 3♠️
♦️Not That Big of a Deal♦️
♣️Birthday Surprises♣️
♥️Wedding Date♥️
♠️Wedding Date Pt. 2♠️
♦Over My Shoulder♦️
♣️Can't Help Falling in Love♣️

♣The Photo Booth Pt. 1♣️

3.1K 102 224
Autorstwa TheSugarcubeSaga

Also, it's official: I'm in love with Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. I may or may not have listened to it for four hours in a row, I mean we'll never know.

Also, this may or may not be a bit of a PLL AU, in which Troyler is Emily and Maya [ minus the whole A thing, the "murder" ( if you've read the book, you'll know that there actually was a murder whoops ) ( also MAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE IN PARENTHESIS BUT I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS but Maya never died in all sixteen books of the series, just thought I should let you all know ) ( also Caleb and Paige never existed ) ( also Spencer ended up with Wren and Ezra was an asshat and Hanna married Aria's brother and Aria was with Noel and Emily was all over the place ), being into someone before they disappeared, etc. Just, well, you probably remember the photo booth thing... ]

But yeah, they're both sixteen, they're in high school, yeah yeah yeah I won't say anything else.

Troye POV

Naturally, the one day where my life truly does change forever is the day that the practically unthinkable happens, the one occurrence that everyone knew was possible but extremely unlikely, the one matter of circumstances that no one ever considered a logical thing to predict.

Naturally.

Before this happened, I thought I could go through life in the predictable, conventionally "normal" lifestyle, never once fully questioning the unthinkable suspicion that had been a constant inkling in the back of my mind for so long. I though I could live the life everyone, including my parents, believed I would live, with a stunning wife, a steady career, may a kid or two, and a dog. Never once worrying about money, never once questioning the relationship I had with this mystery woman, never once thinking that it wouldn't be exactly like that.

But no. Because for reasons unfathomable to me, my next door neighbors, the Frantas, moved away without a word. I never even got to say goodbye, even though one of their sons, Connor, was one of my best friends.

Anyways, that was quite a shock for the entire perfect town Rosewood, Pennsylvania, the town of dolls. I don't say that I'm a joking manner, either; everything looks perfect, shiny, and clean, right? Well, as it is, most of the people here are cold-hearted, not caring much about other people as long as self-preservation was involved, and only out for themselves. No one questions it, though: why would you, when you're supposed to believe that everyone is perfect?

It doesn't matter much. The point is, the Frantas are gone, no one has any idea what happened to them, and it was the greatest piece of gossip for the town's residents to discuss amongst themselves ever since they've been gone. Some have even deemed the Franta house bad luck, as no one has even attempted to move into it, in the two years that it had been empty. A bad omen, everyone called it.

But then one day, when I was walking home from school in my usual stride, earbuds in listening to Taylor Swift's new album, I saw the sight that everyone, including myself, thought impossible.

Moving trucks inside on the Franta house's driveway.

Or should I say, former Franta house.

I yanked my earphones out, stuffing them haphazardly in my jumper's front pocket, and jogged up to the house to see what was going on. Boxes were laid out on the sidewalk, clearly theirs, as they were duct taped shut and freshly packaged. Another U-Haul truck was parked on the curb, the back propped open with a random assortment of furniture inside.

Then I saw some boxes familiar to me, with a few knick-knacks poking out. Connor's stuff. I walked slowly, as if in a trance, towards the box. Recognizing all sorts of things of his, such as various swimming medals, a burgundy jumper, and even a picture of the group of the five friends we all used to be - Connor, Caspar, Joe, Alfie, and I - I reached a hand out, to touch the remnants of a friend I've missed for so long when a voice called out.

"Hi there!" I jumped away from the box, startled, and turned to meet the flamboyant voice from towards the house. A boy, probably around the same age as me, ambled down the front porch, hand outstretched. "You must be my new neighbor, right?"

"Uh... Yeah, I guess," I replied slowly, no doubt a blush in my face. I raked my eyes over him, drinking him in, fascinated by him for reasons unfathomable to me. He had blonde ( probably dyed ) hair,mistyped up in a quiff similar to mine except higher up, black ray ban glasses that everyone was wearing now a days - yet suited him in a way that they didn't anyone else - and a short, compact yet still fit physique. Right away, I could tell that he was a very out-going person, loud, energetic, loves to have fun.

I noticed that he still has his hand out, waiting for me to shake it, and took it before the wait became too long to not be considered awkward. He squeezed in a firm grasp, and I squeezed back, hoping I replicated the gesture. "I'm Tyler Oakley, AKA new guy." He nodded towards the boxes. "And that stuff was left in my room; you can have whatever you want."

"It all belonged to Connor," I said distractedly, the way he called it his room now sounding weird in my ears, though I guessed it was the truth: his house, his room. That's how moving in works.

"Is he a friend of yours?"

"He was," I told him, trailing off towards the end. I didn't want to bother him with old friendships of mine.

He cracked a smile, looking at me in amusement. "That's all I get? No details, nothing?" I shrugged, smiling bashfully, my mind still stuck on his smile. It was bright, stunning, inviting, like I could be whoever and whatever I wanted around him.

He glanced back at the house, and looked at me with a new light in his eyes. "Would it be absolutely outrageous if I asked you to help me bring my stuff in?"

"Yes," I replied shortly. He blinked at me, as if I slapped him, before a smile of my own creeped up on me. "But I'll do it anyways."

He brightened considerably, his eyes dancing with an emotion I didn't understand, and with that, I helped him move the boxes.

♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆♔♆

"So, do you go to Rosewood Day, too? That's where I'm starting this year," Tyler told me, forty-five minutes later. After several trips and a lot of struggle with the heavier ones, we managed to bring the rest of the packed boxes inside the house, and Tyler had invited me inside his room, to hang out for a while.

The two of us were sprawled on his bed, and have been mindlessly chattering for a few minutes, my heart fluttering and my stomach churning every time he brushed against me, or glanced at me a certain way, as if really seeing me instead of just looking at me like everyone else does.

I figured out pretty early that he wasn't like the typical Rosewood resident, and was... Himself. Uncensored, unedited, uncovered Tyler Oakley. It was refreshing, not having to participate in whatever game everyone else was constantly playing at all times. His presence relaxed me, letting my guard rest and giving me freedom to say things I couldn't normally tell anyone else without being called names.

"Yeah, it's where I go. I'm starting sophomore year. You?" I asked, reading my eyebrows. Please be the same year as me, I pleased silently.

"Yeah, same," he replied. He looked at me, grinning unabashedly. "We might be in some of the same classes."

"I guess I'll seeing some more of you, then." I looked down, embarrassed by how excited I was to get the chance to see him again, even if it was at school. I gritted my teeth, reminding myself that I shouldn't get so worked up over him like this. It could lead to those feelings that have always been at the back of my head being resurfaced, and knowing my family, friends, and where I lived, that wasn't the best idea.

"I look forward to that," he replied softly, causing me to flit my eyes back towards him. His face was open, genuine. I felt my face heat up, thinking about my anticipation of being near him after this.

"Me too," I said in a hushed voice, almost whispering it but not quite.

A tension filled the room then, the silence becoming more pronounced. I didn't meet his eyes, instead quietly contemplating why I was getting so nervous around him. I wasn't this jittery around anyone else, not even my girlfriend, Bethany Mota. Well, to be fair, we were fairly casual around each other, not exactly in a serious relationship so much as a friendship where we were allowed to make out whenever we wanted ( though I never particularly enjoyed kissing her, or any of the other girls I've been around, for that matter ). But still, Tyler, while opening me up, was also awakening that old shred of doubt that I was who I thought I was, and I was simultaneously terrified and thrilled by it.

Suddenly, Tyler's voice cut harshly across the taut atmosphere. "So, what exactly is there to do around here?"

I thought about it, for a moment, before simply saying,"Nothing, really." It was the truth after all. Either you had friends you hung out with, or you studied for school. Other than that, there wasn't many enjoyable activities. "Depends who you hang out with, I guess. Most people just do extra-curricular activities after school, or go out with friends to whatever party's being held that night."

"Ah." He rubbed a hand in his chin, cocking his head upward in thought, then asked me,"What do you like to do for fun?"

"Me?" I asked, surprised that he'd really care what I did. "Not much. I used to have a tight-knit group of friends, included the guy who moved from here a few years ago, but we don't hang out anymore. Sometimes I just do whatever my girlfriend, Beth, wants to do, since she's kind of friends with everyone, and always has something to do."

I noticed him staring at me out of the corner of my eye, likely trying to discern the bitterness leaking out of my voice; I'm not even sure where it came from, but I didn't feel like thinking about that either. "Oh," he mumbled, and if I didn't know any better, I would've thought he sounded disappointed. Over what, thought, I couldn't imagine.

"What about you?" He raised his eyebrows, asking me to elaborate. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He smiled, like this was an inside joke of sorts for him. "I used to. Her name was Hannah. She was cool, but we realized pretty quickly that we just wouldn't work out, so we broke it off." Tyler shrugged. "She's one of my best friends, actually," he murmured thoughtfully. It made me wonder what it would feel like to have a best friend, now. I guess the closest I've ever had to a best friend was Connor, and I'm not even sure he counted; I couldn't even trust him with some of my biggest secrets, back when I knew him.

He cleared his throat suddenly. "So, what are the people around here like?"

I thought about what to say for a moment, wondering which approach I should take; I could tell him the truth about the people, but he might just think I'm being cynical, as I'm one of the more unpopular kids at Rosewood Day. I could tell him that they were great, but I don't think I could ever pull that off convincingly. "They're... Fine, I guess."

"Uh-huh," he replied, picking up on my hesitation. "What are they really like?"

I scratched the back of my neck, sighing in defeat. "A lot of the people here, well, they're all for themselves. Not in the way that you should love yourself, because I do think you should, but they will do Anyang to keep themselves at the top, destroying anyone who tries to get in their way." A sneer came on my face. "They'll kiss your feet, while they stab you back, Tyler."

Throughout my confession, his eyebrows rose marginally, to the point where they were now high on his forehead. "I'll take your word for it," he said, not really showing any surprise, or any other emotion in the statement.

Before I knew what was happening, he moved his hand across the bed, and grasped my in it, rubbing his thumb over the palm of my hand in consoling circles. My heart raced in my chest, lighting my skin on fire where he touched me, in a way that Bethany never managed to do. Me met my eyes, a hint of a smile on his lips. "At least I have you in all of this, then, right?"

I didn't even hesitate before replying. "Of course."

Part 2 will come soon. This is something I've been thinking of doing for so long, and now I'm doing it, because I'm re-watching the first episode again, and actually paying attention this time, and now I'm inspired and motivated.

Also, Wildest Dreams is my everything. Thanks, Troye and Zoë, for recommending the song. I'm obsessed, now.

That's all.

Hope

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.8K 217 15
Oneshots for different ships and generations. Some might be gay, and if you don't ship it you don't have to read it. Warning: I'm not very good at wr...
39.8K 987 12
Just a collection of phan oneshots I write in my free time. I am open to suggestions/requests on what to write. No set update time but I will try to...
35K 1.7K 21
Detective Oakley just has too much pride about who he dates. But it's just his luck that the one that would break all his rules would be the one and...
15.6K 404 5
This is when trouble comes knocking on Detective Oakley's door. Will he able to resist it? SMUT WARNING!!! This Oneshot consists purely of smut and h...