A Hidden Secret (Exo fan fict...

Por babivibez

Sammie and her best friends have been vampires their entire life they never seem to mind but they always keep... Más

New fan fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( Valentine's Special )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( epilogue)

Chapter 6

751 10 1
Por babivibez

This week went by really fast, and today was finally Friday. Every Friday me and the guys always have a movie marathon, so after school today were going to my house to watch movies. Right now Ayame and me were heading to our first class, we walked in and sat in our seats I sat in the middle of Xiumin and Ayame.

"Morning Xiumin", I said.

"Good morning Sammie", he said playing with my hair.

"Hey Ayame after school me and the boys are heading to my house to watch movies, wanna come?", I asked her.

"Yeah that would be fun", she smiled and Mrs. Matthews walked in.

"Good morning class", she said.

"Morning", some replied.

"Today I have a announcement ", she said.

"We will have new students today", she said and two girls walked in. They were both tall and they were pretty.

"You can introduce yourself girls", Mrs. Matthews said.

"We'll.. um hi I'm Ella", the first girl said.

"Hello my name is Silver Jade", the second girl said.

"Okay you can take a seat were ever you'll like", Mrs.Matthews said.

"Okay", they said and sat behind us.

The rest of the morning went by fast and it was finally lunch time, I was starving. I really wanted to talk to the new girls but I haven't got a chance. As I was closing my locker I saw them walking by both girls had a confused face while looking at their schedules, maybe they need help.

"Hey do you girls need any help?", I asked them. One of the girls turned around and looked at me.

"Yes please we're trying to find the lunchroom but we can't seem to find it", the girl said I believe her name is Silver Jade.

"Oh well follow me I'll show you but you have two options when it comes to lunch you can either eat in the lunchroom or in the courtyard", I said.

"We can eat in the courtyard?", The other girl asked Ella.

"Yeah", I said.

"Well we want to eat in the courtyard then", Silver Jade smiled.

"Okay follow me", I said and showed them the courtyard.

"Okay well here is the courtyard, do you guys want to hang out with me and my friends?", I asked and smiled at them.

"Yeah sure", Ella nodded and smiled.

"Great come with me then", I said and walked over where the boys were at.

When we got there Ayame and Chanyeol were sitting next to each other and he was whispering in her ear making her blush.

"There she is!", Lay said and they all turned their attention to me.

"Where were you?", Chen said and stood up and hugged me, I blushed and hugged him back.

"Sorry I was with my friends", I said and looked at Ella and Silver Jade.

"Who's that?", Suho asked pointing to Silver Jade.

"Oh that's Silver Jade", I said and she waved, Suho instead of waving back at her, he sent her a flirty smile.

"And who she?", Baekhyun asked looking at Ella.

"She Ella", I said and Baekhyun winked at her.

I sat between Chen and Tao while Ella sat between D.O and Baekhyun, and Silver Jade sat between Suho and Kris. Meanewhile Ayame was sitting between Chanyeol and Kai.

The rest of lunch we played some games and talked. School ended pretty fast and finally I went home. I walked inside and I heard my mom from the kitchen.

"Hey mom", I said as I walked inside the kitchen.

"Hey Sammie how was school?", She asked.

"It was okay", I said as I took a bite of my banana.

"Are the boys coming over today?", she asked.

"Yeah they should get here in a while", I said. I threw away the banana peel and heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it", I said and walked over to the door and opened it. I was surprised when I saw Chanyeol standing there.

"Hey your early", I said and moved aside so he can walk in.

"Yeah I know but I needed to talk to you privately so that's why I came here before the boys", he said.

"Oh okay then were do you want to talk?",I asked.

"How about your room?", He asked, I gave him a weird look.

"Oh come on we're best friends, we have known each other since we were little", he said.

"Fine come on", I said and walked to my room. Once I got there I took my shoes off and sat on my bed, he walked in and sat next to me.

"So..." I said.

"Yeah look I need your help", he said.

"With what?", I asked.

"Ayame", he said.

"Ayame?" I asked.

"Yeah I really like her and I would like to ask her on a date," he said.

"Oh I see, I knew something was going on", I said and smirked at him.

"So could you help me?", He asked.

"Yeah of course", I smiled.

"Really? Thank you Sam I love so much!", He said and tackled me and hugged me.

"Okay okay", I laughed.

"So what or where are you gonna do for the date?", I asked him.

"Well that's what I needed help with, since your her bff what does she like?", He asked.

"Hmm be more specific", I said.

"Well were should I take her park or beach?", He asked.

"Beach more romantic", I said and smirked.

"Okay thanks Sammie I owe you one", he said and messed my hair up.

"It's nothing you seem really happy when Ayame's around", I said and smiled at him. We then heard several knocks from downstairs.

"I think their here", I said and walked downstairs, Chanyeol following behind me. I opened the door and their stood the rest of the boys including Ayame.

"Hey guys", I said and gave them a smile, they all walked in.

"Hey Sam", Tao said.

"Hey Chanyeol how come you were her before us?", Sehun asked.

"Oh I just needed to ask Sam a favor", he said and walked over to Ayame he gave her a hug and kissed her cheek ,she blushed and looked down.

Before we watched the movies we ate dinner. After we finished we helped clean the table and headed downstairs to watch the movies. Chanyeol and Ayame were sitting next to each other holding hands and hugging. I sighed and looked away I wished the person I liked would like me back but in his eyes I was just his best friend.

"Hey Earth to Sammie", Chen said waving his hands in my face.

"Huh? What?", I said looking around.

"You spaced out", he said and laughed while hugging me.

"Oh", I said blushing.

"Hey! lovebirds are we gonna watch movies or what?", Suho said.

"Lovebirds?" Tao said looking pissed off.

"Yes look they were flirting", Suho said laughing.

"I bet your jelly", Kris said poking Tao's arm.

"Shut up!", Tao said looking away.

"Can we just watch the movies?", D.O asked.

"Yeah what movie do you guys want to watch first?", I said.

"Do you have 50 first dates?", Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah", I said taking it off the shelf. I put it inside the DVD player and sat next to Chen on the couch.

Throughout the movie Chen started to play with my hair, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I look over and see Chanyeol and Ayame kissing. I smirked I knew they liked each other. I felt Chen kissing my cheek, I smile and turned to face him but he instantly crashed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss and then I heard someone stop the movie. I pulled away and saw everyone looking at us, I blushed and looked down.

"Aww", Ayame said grabbing Chanyeol's arm, Kai rolled his eyes and moved further away.

"Tolled you", Luhan said smirking at Sehun. I look up when I heard someone slam the door.

"What Tao's problem", Kai asked.

"Can't you see?", Chanyeol said, but Kai shooked his head and Chanyeol whispered something in Kai's ear.

"Ohhh", Kai said.

"Yeah", Chanyeol said.

I loosened from Chen's grip and walked outside, I saw Tao walking back and forth across the backyard.

"Hey", I said and walked closer to him.

"What?", He said not looking at me.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

"Yes I'm fine", he said.

"Are you sure, you aren't jealous are you?", I said and he looked up at me.

"No why would I? I like this girl", he said and walked back inside.

Ouch. That hurt especially when the person you like tells you that. But I already knew I was just his best friend. I knew he didn't like me the way I like him. I look up at the sky, to avoid and keep back any tears that threaten to fall. I look down when I heard the door close, it was Chen he had a worried look on his beautiful face, he walked over to me.

"Hey you okay?", He asked while grabbing my hands.

"Yeah I'm okay", I said and smiled.

"You sure?",he asked.

"Yeah positive", I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled away he put his hand on my cheek and leaned in, he pressed his soft lips against mine. I was startled when I heard the door close, I look over and see Ayame.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything but the guys wanted to know if we were gonna finish the movie?", she asked shyly.

"Oh yeah", I said and smiled, she walked over to me and Chen was walking in front of us. But before we walked in she held me back and looked to see if Chen was gone.

"Your so cute together!", She said and started giggling.

"Same for you and Chanyeol", I said ad she blushed.

The rest of the night we watched movies until midnight but after we finished the boys left. I wanted Ayame to stay over so she did and we talked until eventually we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed 💘

Don't forget to vote ❤️

ILY ALL! 😚❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
47.6K 2K 69
Highest Rank in Vampire: #179 ------------------- This is my 4th book. This story is about the younger sister of the Kim Family who they thought that...