Blood for my god

By aconfused_simp

This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender ne... More

Introduction
The raid
A Savior
Life in the village
Village
Festival
Blood
Mineshaft
River
Stone
Map
Taken
Hurt
Adventure
Trust
Family
House
House pt2
Job
First
Hell
Fortress
Trust
Voices
//Announcement//
//second announcement//
Out
Later
Last

Burn

189 17 4
By aconfused_simp

Trigger warnings: same as last chapter, pain, panic, fire, hurt, language

Dream paced around.  Nikki and (y/n) still hadn't returned, and Techno was going to be back in an hour.  He assured himself they were fine, and that he could tell Techno they needed to go to a nearby village and wouldn't be back until later. 

Techno had a knot in his stomach.  He was nervous, something felt wrong, but he didn't know what.  He had regrets leaving (y/n) alone, and figured that's why he was nervous.  He was running a bit behind, but couldn't wait to get home and see (y/n).

(Y/n) woke up, and felt pain rushing through their arm, it felt like it was on fire, and when (y/n) sat up and looked at it they saw why.  Nikki was sitting against the wall, and she opened her eyes when she heard (y/n) shuffling around. 

"Shit.. ah.. Nikki what are we going to do?" (Y/n) whimpered, trying to ignore the pain. 

"We can try and build a stairway up and slowly make our way around the fortress by blocking ourselves in.... if we don't return in time, Dream will send someone and they'll find us." Nikki looked at them.

"But, if we're caught by a monster.." (Y/n) stopped, not wanting to think about that.

"There's no way, we can either die here or try and escape, but it's going to hurt.  A lot." Nikki stood up as best as she could.

"It'll be worth it." (Y/n) also stood up, crying out as their arm hit the wall.  

They sat down again. 

"Here, give me your bag."  Nikki asked, and (y/n) gave it to her. 

She took the food out and put it in her inventory then cut the bag to make a sling.

"Use this, it'll protect your arm."  She helped (y/n) put it on.

"Let's go." 

Dream saw Techno's horse come up the the stable.  His nerves grew.  He felt something was wrong, really wrong, but if Techno knew where (y/n) was, there was no telling what he would do.   Dream walked out to the stable.

"Hey Technoblade!" He called out, and Techno turned to face him.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Techno asked, and Dream hesitated.

"Yeah!  Just wanted to say that Nikki took (y/n) on a quick supply run, and they probably won't be back until late tonight."  Dream said, as enthusiastically as he could, hiding the nerves in his voice.

"Ok, well I'm exhausted so I'm going home, we'll talk later if you need to." Techno replied, going back to tying up his horse. 

Dream exhaled and went back to doing what he was doing, and Techno headed over to Nikki's witch hut, to see if she had left a note, as she usually did. 

He walked in, getting hit with the many scents, but there was no note on the door or table.  Unusual for Nikki, but maybe they were in a rush and she forgot.  Techno then went to the weaponry to give back the bow he borrowed.  In the chest he saw some things missing... two of each.  When he got home some food was missing, a few days worth.  

Something was wrong, and he knew that Dream lied to him.  He quickly went back to where Dream was.  He slammed open the door to the meeting hall Dream was in.  It was empty, but it was basically Dream's office.

"Where are they." Techno said.

"I told you on a supply-" Dream started, but Techno slammed him into the wall, griping his neck tight.

"Don't lie to me.  Where.  Are. They." Techno growled. 

"Hey Drea- whoah Techno put him down!" George rushed over to him. 

"George leave." Dream said calmly, gagging slightly.

"But D-" 

"This is personal.  Leave." Dream demanded, and George nodded, giving one last look before going off. 

"Where the fuck are they!?"  Techno yelled, pushing Dream further into the wall.

"The nether-" 

"WHAT?!" Techno dropped Dream. "You sent them to the nether?!" 

"Y-yes" Dream coughed, catching his breath.

"When are they supposed to be back?!" Techno looked down at the man below him.

"...two hours ago.." Dream said. 

"What!? When were you going to do something?! Who's getting them?!" Techno yelled. 

"We are." Dream stood up. 

"How long have they been there?" 

"Since you left." 

Techno glared at Dream.

"Let's go.  We'll talk later." Techno turned around, pulling out his enchanted diamond axe. 

"Let's." 

They headed out the door, towards the nether portal.

Nikki and (y/n) got up the stairs very slowly.  

"Where are we going next?" (Y/n) gasped.

"The way we came.." Nikki grunted, and put her arm around the side of (y/n) that wasn't hurt. 

They slowly walked back and to the two flights of stairs.  (Y/n) helped Nikki get down the stairs and they went back to the corner that they had first holed up in.  Nikki felt tears well up in her eyes, and (y/n) was already crying from the pain. 

"Please,,, can we stop.." (Y/n) begged, and Nikki nodded.

"Yeah.." 

they walked back to their area and Nikki put three stone block across the middle.  

"Take this," (y/n) handed Nikki some bread and took another piece for themselves. "It'll help."

They ate their bread, and each another piece.  All the running around had really tired them both out, but eating would help to heal their injuries, hopefully enough so they could escape quickly.  Although they were both exhausted, hurt, and terrified.  They fell asleep for a little bit on the warm floor, waiting for someone to help them.

Techno and Dream finally reached the stairs of the fortress, which would lead them up.  Techno tightly gripped his axe. 

"They better be ok." He said as he ran up the stairs, Dream following him closely.

They were immediately met with a small group of wither skeletons which they took down easily. They walked down a long hall then stopped.

"There are two paths." Techno said shortly. 

"One is a dead end, they may be blocked in there." Dream walked down that way. 

Nikki and (y/n) both woke up, hearing the voices of Techno and Dream getting closer.  

"(Y/n)? Nikki?" Techno asked, once he got to the stone bar.

"Techno?" (Y/n) responded quietly. 

He broke the stone quickly and stopped.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?!" He bent down by them and Dream went to Nikki.

"No.. my arm.." They said hushed.  

"Let me see." He said, and (y/n) gave him their arm.  

He carefully unwrapped it and gasped.

"Shit you're badly burned, we have to get you back now."  He picked them up bridal style.

"No no I can walk, Techno Nikki, she can't walk." (Y/n) told him, trying to get him to put them down.

Techno looked at them, not wanting to put them down.

"Please she can't walk." (Y/n) begged, and he sighed, slowly putting them down. 

He picked Nikki up the same way he had held (y/n), and the four headed back to the portal.

-later-

Techno sat by (y/n) in their house.  They had a healer come to help them, but they still couldn't use their arm, and it hurt like hell.

It was night, and Techno just sat by them on a chair.  He wouldn't get in the bed, he was too afraid he would accidentally hurt them. 

"I'm so sorry." Techno put his head on the bed.

"It's not your fault.." (y/n) quietly said. 

"Why would you go and not tell me?" He asked, barley a whisper.

"Because I knew you would never let me."  They responded, staring at the ceiling. 

"It was stupid.  You shouldn't have gone."  Techno said flatly.

"I learned a lesson, I saw new things."  (Y/n) sighed.

"I don't care, look how hurt you are!" He exclaimed.

"I'm going to get hurt." 

"But you could have avoided it!" 

"Techno, please, leave it." They told him.

"No!  You could have died!" He sat up.  "And I could have lost you!" 

"Techno-" (Y/n) began.

"You scared the living shit out of me (y/n)!  I love you and if you died there I don't know what I would do with myself!" He yelled, standing up.

"Techno please don't yell." 

He saw tears running down their face in the dark, and sat back down.

"Oh god I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to yell like that.  I'm- I'm just so scared."  He leaned his head on the bed again.  

They slowly sat up, and Techno looked up.

"You're not supposed to do tha-!" He began but was cut off with a kiss. 

(Y/n) held his face, kissing him, tears running down their face.

"I love you." They said.

"I love you too." He said, now quiet.

"Please come up here and cuddle me?" They asked sweetly. 

"..only for a little bit, I don't want to hurt your arm." He climbed into the bed, laying down.

(Y/n) moved so they were laying on his chest, their hurt arm carefully placed around his waist.  They fell asleep like that. 

HOlY crAp the fluff.  My gf and i are long distance and when I write the fluff I think of her :,)

Word count: 1471

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...
305K 9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
4.3K 194 12
|| SLOW UPDATES || [Bittybones X Gender Neutral!Reader] Y/n is a self-conscious humanoid(?) who's lived in the middle of a forest for years. They've...
145K 5.6K 19
Mc is a fairly large streamer who is doing the Minecraft Championship. He gets teamed with his own friend and takes notice of Techno shortly. Mc slow...