A Promise To Forever...(Cedri...

By demigod_witch777

Book 3 of Her Universe, My Residence. Returning back to Hogwarts for your fifth year, Voldemort in awake, a p... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
IMPORTANT!
IMPORTANT!

Chapter 19

296 9 9
By demigod_witch777

The night we arrived at Hogwarts, I had sneaked into the Astronomy Tower expecting Cedric to be there, and I was right; Cedric was sitting on a bench, staring at the stars above and sighing.

I had not informed Cedric of my arrival, so, I tiptoed to where he sat, "Boo!"

"Oh goodness!" Cedric yelled, jumping to his feet and pointing his wand at my face.

"Woah, Ced, calm down," I said, raising my hands in mock surrender.

Cedric chuckled in relief and rushed to me. "I missed you, my love,"

I giggled in his arms, burying my face in his shoulders, taking a deep breath of his cologne, "I didn't,"

"How rude!" he complained with a chuckle, knowing very well that I was joking.

"Oh, Cedric! We were there at Christmas, right?" I said, pausing for him to acknowledge which he did by nodding along as I spoke, "So, that morning Sirius like knocked on the door and asked us to come and then he said if we don't get ready and all, he would ground us,"

"What?" Cedric asked, a small laugh escaping his lips, "Did he really say that?"

"Yes, and you remember how I was saying that my gloves were worn out..." I retold the memories as Cedric stared at me fondly, it looked as though he wasn't even listening just nodding along and exclaiming at some points.

"What happened?" I asked as I heard Hermione yelp.

"Antonin Dolohov, Augustus Rookwood, and Bellatrix Lestrange broke out of Azkaban," Hermione answered showing the paper. I glanced at (BF/N) and then turned to the paper.

"Bellatrix Lestrange, convicted of the torture and permanent incapacitation of Frank and Alice Longbottom? Can we change that?" I whispered to (BF/N).

"I dunno, we will think about it," she replied, squeezing my arm.

"Black is the rallying point for old death eaters? Goodness, that's some real politics going on," I commented, turning away from the paper, "if I read that anymore I will raise hell,"

"Quite literally," (BF/N) whispered, smirking.

"See, isn't commentary fun?"

"Yes, it is, until its harmless,"

"Did you hear Cho's got a date?" Cedric asked, smirking.

"Too bad, I thought of asking her on a date," I said, nudging him playfully.

"Ah, Nah," He threw his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, "Only mine,"

I chuckled, "You need to grow up,"

"OK, that's rude, but did you know that?"

"Well, I did, but how did you know that?"

"Those Ravenclaws were too loud for anyone's comfort,"

"Were they?"

"Yes,"

"I see," I said, smirking.

"OK, shut up," Cedric muttered.

"Girls don't often ask questions like that," said Hermione after Harry finished his rant about his spoiled date.

"Well, they should!" said Harry, "Then I could've just told her I fancy her, and she wouldn't have had to get herself all worked up again about Cedric! Sorry," he added after he acknowledged my presence.

"Nah, it's ok"

"I'm not saying what she did was sensible, I'm just trying to make you see how she was feeling at the time," said Hermione.

"You should write a book, translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them," Ron said, finally looking away from his potatoes.

"Yeah," said Harry

"You would know if you paid attention," I said, shrugging.

"You are one to speak,"

"What do you mean, Potter!?" I said, dramatically exaggerating the 'Potter'.

He chuckled, "Well, you have the attention span of a frog"

"Tell me now, Harry, have you ever known the attention span of a frog? And you, Mr Harry James Potter, have no rights to speak about my obliviousness."

"And why is that not?"

"Because you are the most oblivious thing I have ever seen in my whole life,"

"Same goes for you from my perspective,"

"OK, shut it, you two," (BF/N) said and Ron, Ginny and Hermione nodded in agreement, "Both of you are the most oblivious things in the world, happy now?"

Harry and I exclaimed incoherent disapproval.

"Come on, Ginny's not bad," said George fairly, as he sat discussing quidditch, "Actually, I dunno how she got so good, seeing how we never let her play with us. . ."

"She's been breaking into your broom shed in the garden since the age of six and taking each of your brooms out in turn when you weren't looking," said Hermione.

I smirked, "That's what she says but what she actually means is that: the lot of you were such jerks and karma has now got you,"

"That too, but not exactly," Hermione added.

Fred and George scoffed, "You don't know how much great brothers we are. Honestly, we are the best brothers anyone could have,"

"Um, nah, mine is the best,"

"Ah, I forgot you had one,"

"Well, what do you remember,"

"The one time we had aimed the snowballs right at your face,"

"The keyword being 'one time',"

"Good catch," Harry said to Ginny, after the quidditch match.

"I was lucky," she shrugged. "It wasn't a very fast Snitch and Summerby's got a cold, he sneezed and closed his eyes at exactly the wrong moment. Anyway, once you're back on the team -"

"Ginny, I've got a lifelong ban."

"You're banned as long as Umbridge is in the school. There's a difference. Anyway, once you're back, I think I'll try out for Chaser. Angelina and Alicia are both leaving next year and I prefer goal-scoring to Seeking anyway."

"See! Now, isn't that great!? Sassy, smart, athletic. Everything you would need in a girl, Potter," I said, nudging Harry.

"Well, why don't you date her?"

"Trust me, Pod, I just might if it wasn't for you know, the love of my life...and, well, you,"

"Me!?"

"Shut it, Bambi!"

"What the f-!?"

"Shut. It!" I said and added, "I mean if you don't like Bambi, I have Prongslet,"

Harry scrunched his face and shook his head. "OK, then. Haz?"

"No,"

"Hari,"

"No,"

"Pottah!"

"No!"

"HP,"

"No,"

"Harry freaking Potter!"

"You aren't gonna go around the corridors calling me "Harry freaking potter" are you?" Harry asked, looking at me incredulously.

I shrugged, "I mean it's cool,"

"Oh good Godric," Harry muttered, rolling his eyes.

"What is going on here?" said Umbridge watching the letters strewn across the Gryffindor table. Letters of appreciation for Harry's interview with the Quibbler.

"Why have you got all these letters, Mr Potter?" she asked.

"Is that a crime now?" said Fred loudly. "Getting mail?"

I looked down and muffled my giggles.

"Be careful, Mr Weasley, or I shall have to put you in detention," said Umbridge. "Well, Mr Potter?"

"People have written to me because I gave an interview," said Harry. "About what happened to me last June."

"An interview?" repeated Umbridge, in an even high pitched voice than usual, "By any chance are you Ms (L/N) involved in this?"

"Nope," I raised my hands in the air.

She stared coldly at me as I smirked, "5 points from Gryffindor,"

"Oh, come on," I groaned, along with loads of students at the table, raising voices of utmost disapproval and anger, "Is answering a problem too!?"

She blatantly ignored me, "What do you mean, Potter?"

"I mean a reporter asked me questions and I answered them. Here -"

Harry threw a copy of Quibbler at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 445 14
Her third year at Hogwarts didn't start well for (Y/N) Hydra. A mass murderer broke out of Azkaban to come after her and one of her friends. She ran...
35.7K 1.7K 30
The Dark Lord returns! Voldemort is back, but no one else believes you. And why? Because he's vanished. No word as to where he's gone, who he's spea...
1.7K 108 34
Book five of the Elizabeth Kane Series Now that Voldemort is back, Elizabeth has been hoping to do something to help. But Remus, her father; Sirius...
82.8K 3.5K 22
[ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝘼 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚.❜ You are a devoted member...