Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
The Therapist (Lemon)
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Loving Ruby (Lemon)
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Hover Board Racer
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Subliminal (Lemon)
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Wave Sensor (Lemon)
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

School Dance

1.6K 14 3
By Super_Human456

The annual Ketsubutsu school dance. Something everyone either dreaded or looked forward to going to. It was a mixed bag really. Some people who were social butterflies loved going to the event. Others like you, not so much. It wasn't that you outright hated social events. Far from it. But it was a little on the annoying side when you lacked all social skills and just all-around confidence in yourself. That and you already did have a bit of a crush on the only girl in your circle of friends, Tatami Nakagame.

Despite you not being one for big social events, you did enjoy her more bubbly side of things. It also helped that she was your first real friend in High School, something that you were in desperate need of back then. Plus...and it could have just been your brain talking here, but she was kinda cute. Regardless of the personal opinions, it was all a matter of asking her out, something your mutual friend Shindo would tease you about far too often.

So, when it was lunch hour at the school and you sat down at your usual spot, Shindo was the first to make it there and placed himself right down beside you.

Shindo: So...

(Y/N): Shindo. Could you please not today.

Shindo: Just here to ask the question. That's all.

(Y/N): And to eat, I hope.

Shindo: That too. Do you want the guys and I to leave real quick so you can pop it?

You slowly turned your head to face him, looking like a dear just got caught in some headlights. He turned back to you once his sandwich was out and cocked an eyebrow at you with a bit of a cheeky smile.

Shindo: What?

(Y/N): Never mind. You're just full of hot air, aren't you?

Shindo: And muscle mass.

Your face palmed in mild frustration as the rest of your friend group walked over to join you guys. Toteki completely ignored you and sat down across from you and began to eat while Makabe pats you on the back and you give him a slight thumbs up in response.

Makabe: C'mon man. You can't keep doing this to yourself.

(Y/N): Easy for you to say, Mr. Heartthrob.

Toteki: He has a point. Just saying.

Makabe: Shoot man. It's not my fault.

Makabe patted you on the back again for the support. However, he quickly began to shake you, getting you to perk your head up. He softly elbowed you and glanced back to see Nakagame walking towards you guys. You sat up and continued to eat the lunch you had as she sat down next to Toteki on the other side of the table.

Nakagame: Hey guys.

Shindo: Whatup?

Toteki: Greetings.

Nakagame: So, how's the rest of today looking for everyone?

Shindo: Low-key day planned. Makabe and I were planning a training session after lunch.

Makabe looked over to Shindo and saw his friend wink subtly. Makabe nodded in agreement.

Makabe: Speaking of, maybe it would be better if we went now? Get the most out of it. We would get to one-up the first years too. And we all know how much you love to do that.

Shindo: That I do! Toteki? You in?

Toteki: Might as well. (To you and Nakagame) You two finish eating. Enjoy yourselves.

Nakagame: We will. Have fun, you guys.

They all nodded, packed up their gear, and left the room. Nakagame smiled before continuing on her rice cakes. See, the guys obviously all knew about your crush on Nakagame and you knew he was doing all of this on purpose. You began to mouth off to him as he walked away. However, he mouthed a "Good Luck" and continued to walk off. You groaned a bit before playing with some of your food. You looked up a bit and saw Nakagame staring at you for a bit.

(Y/N): So...how are things?

Nakagame: Oh, ah, fine I guess. Everything is going really well. How about you? Any issues?

(Y/N): Well, outside of Makabe trying to get into every girl's pants, no not really. I still can't believe we made it this far. Second-years already.

Nakagame: I know right! Are you and Shindo still going into that joint agency?

(Y/N): Yeah. Shindo already got a good amount of money. You're looking at the co-owner/founder of Shindo and (L/N)! Private I!

Nakagame: That's great! You should be proud of that!

The two of you eat a bit more and make casual small talk until Nakagame notices a student putting up a poster for something.

(Y/N): What is it?

Nakagame: Annual School Dance?! Oh, right! That dance is in like what? A month.

(Y/N): You excited for it?

Nakagame: You have no idea! And that dance just elevates the excitement!

(Y/N): Really? Never took you for much of a dancy girl.

Nakagame: Well, I'm, uh. I gotta go! Bye!

With that, Nakagame ran off away from you and out of the dining hall. You shrugged it off but return your gaze to the poster. This could be a great idea to ask out Nakagame for. Ideas began to fill your brain and you decided to do everything in your power to make that dance perfect for you and Nakagame. While the dance itself wasn't for a few weeks, you wanted to get an early started on your path.

So, your first move was to ask Nakagame to the dance. You had gotten a bunch of roses and with the help of Shindo, got them into a bouquet and made your way over towards the dorm room of Nakagame. You were about to knock, but your own cowardliness stopped you. Sucking up enough guts, you raised your hand and was about to knock.

Nakagame: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Uh, oh, ah, Hey, Nakagame.

Nakagame: I...didn't know you and Shindo were-uh.

(Y/N): What? Oh, no, no, no. (Deep breath) Uh, Nakagame, these are for you.

Nakagame: Oh? Um, thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): And I was wondering...if you wanted to go to that dance...with me?

Nakagame: Me? I mean, you know I can't dance. And-and I just don't want to upset you.

(Y/N): So...is that a no?

Nakagame: NO! I just-I just don't want to upset.

(Y/N): I won't be upset. You can count on it.

Nakagame looked at you and then roses. She then smiled and hugged you.

Nakagame: Ok. But I pick the dinner spot.

(Y/N): Got it.

Before you dashed off, you handed Nakagame the roses. She accepted them and you two parted. She had chosen a restaurant called "Cardinal's Steakhouse". It wasn't overly fancy but it was still a nice place nonetheless. The two of you had a blast, joking around, doing random pranks with the help of your semblances. Oh sure, you two caused some disturbances but nothing was traced back to you.

After the nice dinner, you and Nakagame went on the drive back to Ketsubutsu. While on the drive, Nakagame and you drove past and under some lights set up in honor for the official retirement of All Might. As you two were driving down the street, Nakagame lowered the window and leaned her head out of it.

Nakagame: Tally OH!

You laughed as Nakagame kept up the motion all throughout the drive. Finally, you two arrived back at Ketsubutsu and proceeded to the dance. Once inside, you two saw basically everyone you knew. The rest of your friend group, a few others all dancing around and having a blast. You two joined in the party, danced a little here and there. However, after a few bits of dancing, you caught Nakagame standing in the corner. You made your way over to her and offered her a smile as you stood next to her.

(Y/N): You good?

Nakagame: Yeah. Just...not a dancing girl, you know.

(Y/N): Yeah, I get that. Nakagame I want to ask you something?

Nakagame: What is it?

(Y/N): Nakagame, will you-

DJ: Alright everybody! Grab that special someone and take to the dance floor.

After the DJ said this, I got up and offered a hand to Nakagame. She seemed to understand the message and took it. I guided us to an open spot on the dance floor and we just started to do what we came there for.

As we arrived, the lights dimmed and small purple circles of light came onto the ground. I took Nakagame's hand in mine and wrapped my other arm around her. She smiled at you and placed her hand on your shoulder to let you lead. As you two progress, you were careful not to hit anyone by accident nor step onto her feet.

As you continued, you eventually began to draw a crowd as several people stopped to watch her dance. You felt your heart beating even faster than ever before.

Nakagame: So, (Y/N), what did you want to ask me?

You could feel your face heat up. Your heart was on the line. Not only that, but your possibly career as a warrior for hire could be on the line. But you were willing to put it on the line for Nakagame.

(Y/N): Nakagame...

Nakagame: Yes?

In that moment, you decided that actions speak louder than words and as the song came to an end, you lean down to kiss Nakagame. She, in turn, raised herself up to kiss you back. As the song came to a close, the lights went off and your lips made contact. Time stopped and everything felt right with the world.

As you separated, you saw the look in Nakagame's eyes. You both held love in one another's eyes. You two were no longer confused by this, you both knew what it is. You knew Nakagame all too well and knew you were going to have to answer the question at hand.

(Y/N): (Whispering) I want you to be my girlfriend. I love you, Nakagame.

Nakagame: I love you too.

You had done it. You had gotten Tatami Nakagame as your girlfriend. After a small applause from the crowd you gathered, you two enjoyed the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 761 12
Discontinued once more.
2.8K 241 93
read and find out
15.6K 108 11
a bunch of one shots as well as request