#𝟭 𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 {𝗷�...

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "𝗚𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦!" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝟭 𝘃𝗶�... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
bonus
author's note

28

17.1K 1.3K 634
By shiggyyyy

───

     MUTA WAS TIED TO A NEARBY TREE AS himari had changed back to her original outfit, scratching her head in frustration.

'was it mahito?? did he help mechamaru by transfiguring his body? also, why the fuck is miwa engaged to naoya?? isn't he like twenty-three and she's like seventeen? but to be fair tōji's like thirty-six and I'm twenty, so...'

"we should just kill him", sukuna stated, crossing his arms as tōji nodded in agreement.

"or just let him go", getō chimed in, with gojō backing his friend up.

"himari, are you okay?", rumi asked, watching the woman to curl up into a ball by hugging her legs and hiding her head in her arms.

     "yeah...just swell...", himari depressingly answered, making rumi even more worried.

the woman then suddenly snapped her head upwards, staring at muta.

"wait, were you planning on trading me with miwa?! is that why you made me wear that white kimono or whatever?"

     muta simply scoffed as he diverted his gaze.

     "but that wouldn't have worked right? because I thought young master naoya was the one that broke off the engageme—"

     "yūji, you're on thin fucking ice", himari harshly whispered, making the boy immediately shut up as the woman sighed once again.

     "why don't you just stop wasting brain cells and let me kill him? then we can continue with your limited time journey and find the other fucking two stones", sukuna huffed.

     himari clicked her tongue.

     "uhm no?! my otp didn't end up in the manga, so at least let me get them together here!"

     "what's an otp?", itadori asked.

     "one true pair. it's like two people you ship together", himari briefly explained, making itadori slowly nod.

"mmm...as an apology to you and your lover, I guess I'll momentarily halt in my journey and help you two", himari casually shrugged, making sukuna facepalm as muta furrowed his brows.

"what the hell are you planning?! trying to poison her again?! I won't let yo—"

"YES! I AM GOING TO POISON HER AGAIN!", himari shouted, standing up as she suddenly had a revelation, making rumi extremely concerned.

     "oh lord, now she's really sick in the head", sukuna grumbled.

     "no listen, have you guys heard of the butterfly lovers or romeo and juliet?!"

     everyone looked at the woman like she was absolutely insane.

     himari sighed, rolling her eyes as she forgot that they were so behind that normal pants weren't even invented yet.

     "so basically, there's this guy and girl. they meet and they fell in love at first sight or some shit. now that I think about it...juliet was thirteen and romeo was—never mind, my point being, they can't be together because of some family feud. HENCE, they devised this plan where they both fake their deaths and elope!", himari proudly explained.

     "so they ended up together?!", itadori asked, apparently quite invested in the story.

     himari hesitated, not wanting muta and miwa to back out just because it didn't actually work.

     "yes!", himari smiled, lying straight through her teeth.

     "but how are supposed to deliver the fake poison to miwa-san?", itadori asked.

     "hold on!! I still need to make the poison and I'm not even sure if I have the ingredients yet. I think the majority of the supplies are in western asia, africa, or south america, so I don't even know how I'm going to make the poison..."

     "well what do you need?", getō asked, to which himari had temporarily furrowed his brows.

     "atropa belladonna with either calabar beans or the leaves of pilocarpus microphyllus — well, maranham jaborandi's the more common name for it", himari stated.

itadori and rumi looked at each other, utterly baffled and confused at the same time.

"lady himari, how are you so....smart?"

     the auburn-haired woman wasn't sure whether she should be offended by that question or not. but considering how sincere itadori is, and the fact that women didn't get much education around this time period, she just shrugged.

     'only because I majored in stem since I didn't know what I wanted to do for the rest of my life', himari inwardly cried to herself.

     "mm...I think yūta-kun might've sent me some a while back, since he travels quite a lot", gojō suddenly chimed in, making himari perk up.

"REALLY?! THEN DO YOU MIND GIVING ME SOME THEN?!", himari excitedly asked, to which gojō had smiled, making the woman hesitant now.

"sure!! only if I get something in return~"

himari then trudged over to getō, pulling on his sleeve as she swung it back and forth.

"getō~ look how mean your best friend is being!! he literally has all the money, the fame, and the women, and now he's asking me — a poor, frail little girl — for something in exchange?"

sukuna snorted as itadori and rumi covered their mouths, turning away, as getō gave an apologetic smile.

"umm...himari-san, I'm sure satoru was just joking. he wouldn't actually—"

"um, yes I would! now pay up, or you're off finding those supplies on your own", gojō grinned, making himari stick her tongue out at the man.

"should've left you in that damn cave to rot", the woman softly muttered, watching rumi lay out the blankets, as it was indeed getting dark.

as itadori and getō had started a fire, himari had taken a seat beside tōji, handing him three sweet potatoes since everyone else had the same dinner.

     "why are you helping him?", the green-eyed male asked, glancing down at himari, who was easily peeling the top half of her sweet potato.

"mm...because I ship him and miwa", the woman simply answered.

"ship?"

"like...I think they would be a really good fit together — just like yūji and rumi", himari quietly muttered, nudging the male as he saw the two teenagers chatting.

"they're just talking", tōji stated.

"for now", himari smiled, biting into her dinner.

     "and you're helping him just for that?"

     "well...I also think it'd be pretty funny to see naoya's reaction. I mean, it makes me wonder if he even loves her, or if he just sees her as a birth giver", himari stated.

     tōji simply hummed as the woman then diverted her gaze towards the man.

     "why? jealous that I might leave you guys for him? no worries, tōji, I would bow down and kiss the ground that you walk on if you so desired", himari chuckled, making the dark-haired man raise a brow.

     "and I'd thank you if you ever stepped on me", himari sighed, smiling even wider as tōji wondered whether the woman was mentally stable or not.

     "you're weird".

     "but you don't seem to hate it, since you're still here", himari slyly replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 12.3K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
13K 368 20
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙪𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖...
106K 3.4K 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑶𝒏𝒆." "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...
11.6K 503 18
"𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚: 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛; 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙; 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡; 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡." ...