6

───

───

HIMARI DID NOT THINK THROUGH THIS. though sukuna was not able to revive all the samurais, he did make the horses take them towards where himari's father was waiting.

     "himari, are you okay?", rumi asked, watching as the woman suddenly feel the air in her lungs get punched out.

     "um...suddenly, I don't want to meet my father anymore. how about we turn the carriage around and just live in that rusty dusty house for forever?"

"hah?! the hell are you talking about? we're already here!", sukuna stated, as there were two lines of samurais, parted like the red sea.

     "but..."

     "it's okay, himari. master hotaru's very nice", rumi reassured, only making himari's stomach churn even more.

"aha...yeah...you two, don't get out of the carriage until I give you both the signal", himari instructed, to which both men had scoffed.

     as soon as the carriage stopped, himari had deeply breathed in and out, waiting for one of the men to open the carriage doors, as rumi stepped out first.

     "WELCOME BACK, LADY HIMARI!!", the samurais all kneeled in sync, making himari slightly flinch as she got out of the carriage with rumi's help.

in the center stood a brown-haired man with kind eyes that seemed to convey such passionate and strong emotions, it had almost made himari feel bad that he wasn't seeing his actual daughter.

"himari, you're back", hotaru smiled, extending his arms for the girl to fall into.

the red-haired woman awkwardly embraced her father as she felt the man rhythmically pat her back.

"hey...dad....", himari mumbled.

     "did you just call me dad?", the man asked, looking at his daughter as if he were on the verge of tears.

     "y-yeah, why?"

     "himari, you used to call your father old man", rumi quietly reminded, making the woman immediately bow her head.

     "I'M SORRY FOR BEING A RUDE LITTLE SHIT! AND I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE I'VE WRONGED IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! I PROMISE TO SHOW YOU A MORE MATURE AND FRIENDLY VERSION OF MYSELF FROM TODAY ONWARDS!", himari shouted, making everyone whisper in shock.