11

───

───

NANAMI WAS NOT IMPRESSED. at first, the blonde wasn't sure why he was being summoned to the nakajima household along with getō and gojō.

however, it soon became clear, as himari had set up a small picnic outside, that she needed them for something.

     "thank you three for showing up today!", himari exclaimed, already to have taken a seat on the large cloth, as gojō had promptly done the same.

"we're honored by the invite", getō formally bowed, as himari was of higher status than him.

     getō suguru and nanami kento were the head commanders of gojō's samurais, considering the two of them weren't that interested in ruling their own piece of land and such.

     they were also gojō's best friends, even if nanami doesn't admit it.

     "come sit, come sit!! I stuck fruits on skewers and...yeah, that's all I have to offer I guess", himari smiled, handing one to each of the three men, as nanami hesitantly bit into the strawberry.

     "lady himari, is there a reason for—"

     "just call me himari. titles are overrated", the woman interrupted, aggressively biting the grape off the stick, as she had no shame looking too confortable.

     "then, himari-san, was there a reason for calling us over?", getō asked, still refusing to drop the honorifics.

"ah yes!! so remember how lord yoshiaki said that I can create my own little group of samurais?", himari reminded, to which the three men had nodded.

"and he said I can pick anyone?"

all three knew where this was going, but they kept quiet instead, as they waited for the woman to get to her point.

"wellll...I have this idea...I must say, I'm like pretty big brain to even think of this. but anyways, my samurai pyramid will consist of three groups. the top is gold, then silver, and then bronze. yeah?"

"I see...so where will we come into play?", nanami asked.

"good question!! you, getō, gojō, ryō, and tōji will all be in the gold section. instead of protecting me and all that unnecessary shit, because I know you guys are busy, I was thinking you could help train the silver and bronze team", himari excitedly explained.