28

───

───

     MUTA WAS TIED TO A NEARBY TREE AS himari had changed back to her original outfit, scratching her head in frustration.

'was it mahito?? did he help mechamaru by transfiguring his body? also, why the fuck is miwa engaged to naoya?? isn't he like twenty-three and she's like seventeen? but to be fair tōji's like thirty-six and I'm twenty, so...'

"we should just kill him", sukuna stated, crossing his arms as tōji nodded in agreement.

"or just let him go", getō chimed in, with gojō backing his friend up.

"himari, are you okay?", rumi asked, watching the woman to curl up into a ball by hugging her legs and hiding her head in her arms.

     "yeah...just swell...", himari depressingly answered, making rumi even more worried.

the woman then suddenly snapped her head upwards, staring at muta.

"wait, were you planning on trading me with miwa?! is that why you made me wear that white kimono or whatever?"

     muta simply scoffed as he diverted his gaze.

     "but that wouldn't have worked right? because I thought young master naoya was the one that broke off the engageme—"

     "yūji, you're on thin fucking ice", himari harshly whispered, making the boy immediately shut up as the woman sighed once again.

     "why don't you just stop wasting brain cells and let me kill him? then we can continue with your limited time journey and find the other fucking two stones", sukuna huffed.

     himari clicked her tongue.

     "uhm no?! my otp didn't end up in the manga, so at least let me get them together here!"

     "what's an otp?", itadori asked.

     "one true pair. it's like two people you ship together", himari briefly explained, making itadori slowly nod.

"mmm...as an apology to you and your lover, I guess I'll momentarily halt in my journey and help you two", himari casually shrugged, making sukuna facepalm as muta furrowed his brows.

"what the hell are you planning?! trying to poison her again?! I won't let yo—"

"YES! I AM GOING TO POISON HER AGAIN!", himari shouted, standing up as she suddenly had a revelation, making rumi extremely concerned.