59

───

───

"LADY HIMARI, PLEASE COME BACK!! I STILL need to brush your hair!!", a maid yelled, to which the red-haired woman had turned her head around meanwhile skipping down the halls.

     "BITCH, YOU BE STRAIGHT UP PULLING MY HAIR! I AIN'T GOING BACK!!", himari huffed, promptly bumping into someone.

"holy shit!! watch where you're—eh? suguru?"

the dark-haired male slightly chuckled, extending both his hands out, as himari accepted his help.

"you're not hurt are you?"

"nahhhh!! life's knocked me down so many times, this is just a small scratch", himari replied, causing getō to just smile.

"running away from your maid?"

"she was just brushing my hair too hard. my head's tender...at least in this body", himari answered, mumbling the last part.

getō stifled a chuckle.

     "am I allowed to help with your hairdo then?"

     himari raised a brow.

     "sir, you've cut my bangs like six times...OF COURSE!! LET'S GO!!", himari exclaimed, dragging the man towards her room, as she had dismissed all the maids.

     meanwhile himari kneeled before her makeup desk, getō had grabbed the comb on the table and started gently combing through the woman's smooth locks.

     "man, you do it so much better than my maids, no offense though. they really be trying to pull my entire skull off", himari exaggerated, causing the man to softly laugh.

     "if you want, I can do this for you every morning...and night", getō responded, to which the man had momentarily paused, as he processed his own words.

"hm? really?? wouldn't that be a hassle though?", himari asked, clearly not catching onto what getō was saying.

the dark-haired male then cleared his throat a bit, as himari glanced up at her mirror, witnessing the rouge tint across getō's face.

"nothing's too troublesome if it's for you", getō quietly muttered, to which himari had swiftly snapped her head around, displaying a grin.

"suguru, I never took you as the simp type", the woman teased, pinching the man's cheeks, as getō just diverted his gaze.