56

───

───

     IT TOOK WAY TOO LONG FOR GOJŌ AND getō to leave; in sukuna's opinion at least. thankfully the two left with the four teenagers before sukuna could attempt kill them all.

that is, until himari had asked him to create a fake yumi just like he did with the holy sword.

"why me again?!", sukuna groaned.

"because you're the capable demon king", himari grinned, clearly pampering the male by giving him a tight hug and a cute pout.

     "ugh, fuck you!"

     "I'll be waiting when you come back then", himari waved, to which sukuna had momentarily paused, seemingly to finally be able to process the woman's words.

"HEY! YOU—"

     "what the hell are you doing?", tōji asked, leaning his face against the palm of his hand, as he sat criss-cross-applesauce next to himari

     "I'm making my outfit for when I'm supposed to perform for the shogunate", himari answered, as she had asked some of the women from the old brothel for some fabric.

     "hah? for the moon festival?"

     "apparently so", himari sighed, trimming the tool, as she most definitely wasn't going for the normal ancient japanese kimono.

     after all, she had came to the realization that she would never be able to be as elegant as those other women who have spent their entire childhood — growing up — practicing dancing; or an instrument, for that matter.

"are you not doing a traditional dance?", tōji asked, noticing the peculiar outlines on the fabric.

"now since when have I fit in the traditional category?", himari chuckled, running her fingertips across the baby blue — slightly teal — cloth to flatten it against the floorboards.