70

───

───

THE ZEN'IN BROTHERS WERE THE ONLY ones left standing, with the exception of gojō and the head of the kamo clan, who both weren't interested in becoming the next shogunate.

meanwhile pseudo-uraume was being cornered, the prison realm had incidentally slipped from their icy hand and landed on some random dead body.

      tōji was first to take action, attempting to free the demon king from the cube, meanwhile gojō had playfully threatened miguel to give him the black rope.

actually, the white-haired daimyo just straight up snatched it, not even caring that it was specially passed down from miguel's ancestors.

with the black rope and inverted spear of heaven combined, both weapons quite nearly cracked the entire cube, to which a large piece of flesh had spilled out, releasing sukuna from the prison realm.

sukuna embraced the fresh air, as he hastily revealed his true form, ripping the top half of his kimono in the process.

     thirsting for blood, the demon combed through his coral pink locks, as he madly grinned.

"YOU! I WILL MURDER YOU ALL FOR TRAPPING ME INSIDE THIS STUPID CUBE!", sukuna raged, to which everyone could feel the intense bloodlust oozing from him.

"A-APOLOGIES, SUKUNA-SAMA!! PLEASE FORGIVE US!!", one of the demons stated, as all of the remaining ones kneeled, halting in the middle of the battle.

"RYŌ!!"

     everyone's jaw dropped, as they watched himari jump into sukuna's embrace, wringing her arms around his neck, as he haughtily smirked, taking this chance to also flip gojō off.

     "missed me that much?", the demon teased.

"you bet your ass I did!", himari boldly proclaimed.

"we released the demon king?!", okkktsu choked, feeling his heartbeat accelerate, as he gripped tightly onto his katana.

"mah, mah~ no need to be so uptight, yūta-kun", gojō assured, hastily grabbing uraume by their hair, as he sliced off the top half of their head, showcasing a disgusting brain.

"this parasite was the thing residing in our precious shogunate's body. isn't that right, lady yoshiteru?", gojō loudly inquired.

the meek concubine nodded her head in trepidation, thickly swallowing, as she was cuddled up next to the other wives and peasants.