69

───

───

     PSEUDO-URAUME CLICKED THEIR TONGUE in dissatisfaction at just how weak mahito and the others were.

     though luckily, four of the nine death painting wombs — chōsō, esō, kechizu, and dagon — were on their side, currently fighting against the students.

meanwhile himari had instructed to specifically not kill the former three, it was really difficult, considering that they were going full out.

     there was also something else that himari had specially assigned itadori, if he were to ever encounter chōsō — though the woman was pretty certain that he would.

     'remember, when you see this attractive ass demon with his hair tied up into two pigtails, you must call him—'

     "BROTHER!!", itadori shouted, causing utter confusion to those around him.

"what are you saying?! my only siblings are esō and kechizu", chōsō stated.

"u-umm...no?? I'm your brother", itadori replied, sticking with what himari had once told him to do.

the half-demon then raised a brow, nevertheless attempting to murder the students, as kenjaku had told them that they weren't going to be accepted anyways, since they were half breeds.

so meanwhile itadori was trying to dodge chōsō's attacks, the half-demon's brows furrowed together in perplexity, as itadori was only on offense.

     "why aren't you fighting back? do you have that much confidence in your own abilities?", chōsō questioned, starting to use the blood around them to create a web, trying to capture them all at a time.

     "no! I refuse to fight you because you're my brother!", itadori stated, still adamant on that task that himari had assigned him.

     'and remember, yūji...do not fight back. it might be a little risky, so it's up to you, but allow him to attack you until you're about to be in the brink of death.

     only then will he have this realization and be on our side. and once he's on our side, so will his brothers'.

     "YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER!!", chōsō frustratedly raised his voice, choking itadori against the wall, as the pink-haired boy could visibly see black spots start to form.

     "I...I refuse to not state...the fact...", itadori mumbled, watching as chōsō slowly relaxed his hand, dropping itadori's body onto the ground, as the half-demon started gripping onto his head.