Gone - Harry Styles [AU]

By UnrealUnicorns

And just like that she was Gone... More

Prologue
One.
Trailer
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six.
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Epilogue.
A/N
A/N - Covers
SEQUEL
NEW STORY

Twelve.

2.6K 96 3
By UnrealUnicorns

"You shouldnt have done that princess..." And just like that they all raised their guns. 

APRIL-

Looking at the four guns aimed right at me didnt scare me at all. I knew i could take them. I was trained for this. They dont scare me. 

As i smirked at them they all looked at each other confused why i wasnt backing down. 

"What? Surprised innocent little girl like me isnt backing down" I laughed at them 

"Well this is just more fun now that your willing to fight" The one i have gun aimed at smirked. 

As he said this i saw his finger pulliing on his trigger. Without thinking i turned, grapped harry by his shoulder and pulled us both to the floor just as the gun went off. Screams could be heard and i knew it was from the couple of people who were in here. 

Harry was looking at me shocked. 

"How,,?" He seemed lost of words

"Just dont get hurt yea?" I said as i jumped up. 

HARRY-

I dont know how she did it. She dodge a bullet, literally. She pulled me and her to the floor before we got hit. The bullet was inches off of us and it missed and hit the floor behind us. 

"How..?" I was lost of words. I knew my dad said she was a good fighter and that there was something about the way she fought that made her good but i didnt know it was this good. 

"Just dont get hurt yea?" She said before jumping up. 

APRIL-

"Quick moving there little girl" I heard the same voice that spoke before say. I turned and saw he stood there was his gun pointed at my head again. 

"You like aiming for the head dont you?" 

"Kills instantly" He simply said 

"But maybe you should learn to speak less" I said 

"What-"

He couldnt finish his sentence as i interrupted him. 

I grapped his wrist with one hand as turned into him. So my back was to his chest as i was holding his wrist that had the gun. I elbowed him in the gut and as he doubled over, i pulled the gun out of his hand. 

"How-"

"How does it feel being on the other end?" I smirked as i stood infront of him again with my gun and his gun in my hands, aimed at him. 

I saw movement from beside me and saw it was one of the other men. I aimed one of the guns at him and he stopped. 

"Dont think about moving" I threatened

Before i could say anything else i heard a scream from behind me. I turned my head and saw the other two men where holding the family that was sat near the window. 

"Move and i shoot" One of them said. 

I looked and saw he had a gun to the little girls head as the other was just holding the parents. I looked for the second child and saw he was hiding and no one could see him, luckily. I looked back at the little girl and saw she had tears in her eyes. She knew what was happening. She remembered me of me when i was her age watching people get killed. Its a horrible experience, it scars you. I looked at the parents and saw them pleading me with tears streaming down there face. They thought they were going to loose a child. I wouldnt let that happen, i know what its like to loose parents, its horrible. 

I turned to the men who i had the guns aimed at and smirked. 

Before i knew what happened Harry came up behind me and took one of the guns. I looked at him but all he did was nod. I let him take the gun while i turned towards the family. 

"I said move and i shoot" The man repeated and i smirked

I ran towards him and shot the window behind him. The two men ducked down not wanting to get hit by the glass. Before they could react to what i did i had got to the guy with the little girl. 

"Let her go. She has nothing to do with this! Let them all go!" I shouted at him and i put my gun on his forehead. 

"Do it or I'll shoot!" 

The men let go of the family and i kept my gun there while they run out the cafe, the little boy following quickly as well. 

Suddenly a pair of arms came around my neck and i knew it was the other man who was holding the parnets. 

"Lower the gun" He said as he pulled me away from the man. 

The man infront of me pulled his gun up to my face. As i lowered my gun i shot his foot. He screamed with pain and let me go. I ducked as the second man decided to shot. He ended up shotting his friend in the arm. 

"Whyd you do that?" 

"She ducked" 

I raised my gun towards the second man and shot him in the lower gut. He fell to the floor but i knew he wouldnt die. Not yet anyway, he can survive if he gets that looked at soon. I knew where to shoot. The first man ran to his side and looked at me before trying to reach for his gun that he dropped. I kicked it away and pointed my gun towards him. 

"I would leave now before you end up like him" I said pointing to his friend.

He quickly picked up his friend, while holding his bleeding arm, and ran out side to his car before driving away. 

HARRY-

Quick moving there little girl" Andy said.

I looked up and saw he was pointing his gun at Rose's head again. 

"You like aiming for the head dont you?" She said

"Kills instantly" He simply said 

"But maybe you should learn to speak less" she said with a smirk

"What-"

Andy couldnt finish his sentence as Rose had gone for him.

She grapped his wrist with one hand and turned so her back was to his chest. She elbowed him in the gut and pulled the gun out of his hand before facing him again.

"How-" Andy tried to say something and i knew what. How did she do that?

Shes trained differently from us. She trained specially. My dad was right, her fighting is different and could take all these men easily which wasnt good. 

"How does it feel being on the other end?" Rose smirked as she pointed the gun at Andy's head.

"Dont think about moving" Rose threatened and pointed one of the guns she was holding at Paul who i noticed was moving towards them. 

How'd she notice that? I didnt even notice and im watching the whole scene. 

A scream interrupted my thoughts. I looked round and saw Jack and Jeremy were holding the family that was sitting by the window. 

"Move and i shoot" Jack said. 

Okay this has got out of hand. What was my dad thinking? Bringing an innocent family into this was not good or right at all. 

I got up from where i was laying on the floor and walked towards Rose, glaring at Andy in process. 

I grapped one of the guns from her hands and she looked at me but i just nodded. She gave me the gun before going towards Jack and Jeremy. 

"Harry mate what are you doing?" Andy whispered so Rose wouldnt hear, not that she would, shes too concentrated on saving the family. 

"What are you doing?" I said holding the gun up at him, he knew i would shoot him. Ive done it before when someone in the gang pisses me off and right now, they have. 

"It was your dads idea" He said as he held his hands in the air. 

"Well i sugest that you and your little buddies leave and go home, NOW!" I boomed and he stepped back. 

Him and Paul werent listening to me as they just laughed. 

I put the gun down and shot Andy in the leg where i knew it would hurt. 

"Fuck, whyd you do that?" He said bending over to grap hiis leg. 

"Leave!" 

"We havent finished are job" Paul said 

I pulled the trigger again and hit Pauls arm. 

"I said leave!" I shouted 

"What about your dad?" 

"I'll talk to him just leave! NOW!" They run off when i shouted and raised my gun again. 

As i heard the door shut, i slowly breathed out. I was so past pissed, i was angry as hell. 

"Harry..." I heard Rose's voice trail off. 

I slowly turned around and saw she was looking at me curiously. Thanks dad. Now shes suspious. Dick head.

"Rose?" We heard another voice say and when we looking towards the counter, there stood Johnny. He must've hide under the counter. 

"Johnny, Im so sorry this happened, I'll pay for everything, are you okay?" Rose walked up to him rumbling. 

"Im fine, are you alright is the question?" 

Im fine dont worry about me" She gave him a hug and i knew this would be my best time to disappear. 

APRIL-

When i turned round from talking to Johnny, I saw Harry wasnt here. Where'd he go? 

He looked so angry at them men when i saw him. He shot to of them in the best places that anyway could shoot. I dont get how he learnt how to shoot or how to fight. He got them to go quicker than i could ever. 

I wanted to ask him so many questions. I wanted to know just who Hary really was. . . 

______________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

UPDATE!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 

COMMENT

AND 

VOTE

MUCH LOVE -R 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 4.2K 25
> Die 18 jährige Bella Waterfield aus London wird Tag für Tag in der Schule gemobbt. Sie hat in ihrer Vergangenheit viel Mist gebaut und möchte unbed...
619K 16.2K 55
Ethan ist einer der beliebtesten, wenn nicht sogar der beliebteste Schüler an der Highschool. Er ist es gewöhnt das die weiblichen Schüler ihn anhimm...
84.6K 10.9K 68
Wenn Jisung in seinem Leben eines gelernt hat, dann dass Aufgeben nie eine Option ist. Doch was passiert, wenn er in eine Welt gestoßen wird, die sei...
19.7K 316 124
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...