Forty-Six.

APRIL

"Harry" I whispered as I stared at him sitting in the chair with his head hung low, so I couldn't see his face.

"Say hello Harry" Des smirked pulling his head up and that's when I saw he had tape over his mouth as well as his hands being tied up.

"Let him go! He has nothing to do with this" As these words come out my mouth Des starts laughing.

"He has everything to do with this." Des said and I looked at him confused.  "Innocent little April. He didn't tell you who he really is did he? He never told you his full name?" He laughed again and I looked at Harry seeing pain and regret in his eyes. What's happening?

"Harry..." I whispered in a pained tone.

HARRY

"Innocent little April. He didn't tell you who he really is did he? He never told you his full name?" Dad started laughing again and I was April look at me.

"Harry..." She whispered with such pain in her voice.

I hated this. I didn't know dad was going to go all the way and tie me up in a fucking chair. He never mentioned this and right now I hate him. His torturing April, I can see it in her eyes. She's confused and wants answers but I know this will break her. I struggle in my chair wanting to get this tape off of my mouth and wanting out of this altogether.

"Harry here is my son, April. That makes him a Styles and the next leader of this gang" As the word fell from his mouth he took the tape off of my mouth.

"April..." I whispered but she shoot me draggers with her eyes.

"You lied to me" She said with gritted teeth and she no longer was aiming the gun at my dad but at me.

"April, don't do this. I can explain everything-"

"Fuck off. You played me so you could kill me like your dad did my parents" She said with so much venom I knew there was no changing her mind. She was gone and I couldn't do anything but blame myself.

APRIL

When Des said Harry was his son, I lost it. He lied to me like everyone else has ever done. He knew my darkest secrets and fears and here he was probably laughing with his dad about them. I hate him.

"What you going to do April? Shoot him?" Des said and I started to aim the gun back at him when I started talking.

"Why would you want me to shoot your son? His mother and sister would miss him and you wouldn't want them to be pushed further away from you would you? I mean they probably hate you already for keeping Harry here and not letting him go with them. It's why there not here with you right now isn't it? Because they left you? I mean my dad and your wife probably only fucked because he showed her more attention and was there for you unlike you" I spat at him and watched him get all flustered and worked up about Anne and Gemma leaving him.

"You little bitch" He said as he started marching towards me but I was to quick for him as I stepped out of the way, I grabbed the knife I have in my boot and punched it into his gut.

He crunched over as I kept it there, making him the same height as me.

"Is that was you want me to do? Kill him?" I said in his ear but with how quiet it was everyone could hear me. "Because you know I will. I mean I was born a killer right?" I stated, pushing the knife further in before pulling it out and watching him fall to the floor grabbing his stomach.

I turned round towards where Harry was on the chair and noticed he was now standing up. His hands free and the tape completely gone now. Behind him stood four other boys.

"Des?" He said looking at his dad on the floor before looking back at me. I noticed all of them had guns in their hands now.

"Harry shoot her" Des shouted and I saw Harry raise his gun towards me but do nothing.

"Go on. Do what your daddy says" I mocked and I saw sadness fill Harry's eyes.

"April, don't do this" He said lowering his gun.

"I think you started this one, Harry"

Before Harry could answer me two people grabbed me from behind and managed to take my gun off of me. Next thing I knew I was sitting in the chair Harry was sat in behind with my hands tied up behind me. I looked around and saw the whole Styles' gang around me.

"Good job Max" Des said from his now sitting position on the floor opposite me. "At least someone did something" He said sending a glare towards Harry who was standing next to me.

This so called Max then helped Des up and helped him walk. He walked towards me before stopping in front of Harry. Max grabbed Harry so he was now standing in front of me instead. I looked up at Harry and saw Max had made him stand with his gun pointing towards me. However Des' hand was over the top of Harry's hand which was holding the trigger of the gun.

"Now Harry shoot her" I looked down waiting for the moment to happen.

"No" He protested.

I looked up and saw the hurt and pain in his eyes. There was so much emotion going on in his eyes, I didn't know where to look.

"Why not? Huh? For once do what I say" Des said through gritted teeth.

"I wont do it because I love her" He said looking at me right in the eyes, so I knew he was telling the truth.

After that everything seemed to go in slow motion....