Twenty Seven.

HARRY

I was going way over the speed limit when I got in my car after seeing Rose's apartment. Its an understatement to say that I'm angry. I was so much more than just angry. My dad told me he left a little warning message. I should've know nothing is ever little with Des. Its all or nothing. His literally ruined everything and is making everything so much worst.

I slammed the door to my car shut and slammed the front door open.

All the boys were sitting the in living room laughing with a beer and they all went quiet when they heard me slamming doors.

"Hey Haz." Niall said happily and then frowned when he saw how angry I was.

"Whats up?" Louis asked as I stood in front of them all.

"Why did you let my dad do it?" I said with gritted teeth.

"Do what?" They all asked except Zayn.

I glared at Zayn and walked up to him. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him up.

"Why?!" I shouted

"I tried to stop him. I only heard cause he wanted me to help him find her house that you gave the address off. I didn't know he was going to do it. He said he would only leave a little message" Zayn said cowarding down.

"Harry put him down!" Louis said and pulled me away from Zayn. As I let go of Zayn he fell onto the sofa again with a thud. "Now what the fuck happened!" Lou shouted as I carried on glaring at Zayn.

"Des wrecked Rose's apartment. Shot bullets, ripped everything apart. One of the boys took a photo, that's how I saw it wasn't a little message. He even wrote on her bathroom mirror"

"What? He wrote what on her bathroom mirror?" I asked as I didn't have a clue about this.

"Something about how that was only a warning and that she should get ready for a world of pain and then signed it D.S" Zayn said

"How come we don't know about this?" Niall asked and I was wondering the same thing. Zayn knew because Des needed to find the way there but why not tell the rest of them. Why take the other boys who aren't as skilled as us?

"Is it not obvious?" Liam said and we all looked at him.

"If he told us we would've warned Harry about it earlier. We would have tried to find a way to stop hi from doing such a big mess. We're more skilled and could stop him easily together. He couldn't have that happening so he decided to keep us out of it" He explained and we all understood.

Des has a plan for this mission and its not just me making her fall for me. Its a whole lot bigger than that but his keeping us in the dark about everything because his scared we're going to stop him and he or the rest of the boys cant take us on. With that being said how would they think they could take Rose then? She's more skilled than any of us.

"Des wont be able to take Rose down without us" I stated and the boys nodded. "He'll fail"

"Its nice that you think that Harry" I heard the voice of Des himself.

We all looked at the doorway and saw him standing there smirking.

"I heard a lot of slamming doors and shouting and I want to know whats happening here"

"Why did you ruin her apartment?" I asked getting angry again. "You told me it was only going to be a little warning. Not ruin everything she owns."

"Well son you should know I go all or nothing" Des smirked and I wanted to hit him so bad.

"Yea and going all for it is how you're going to get killed" Louis piped in.