Twelve.

"You shouldnt have done that princess..." And just like that they all raised their guns. 

APRIL-

Looking at the four guns aimed right at me didnt scare me at all. I knew i could take them. I was trained for this. They dont scare me. 

As i smirked at them they all looked at each other confused why i wasnt backing down. 

"What? Surprised innocent little girl like me isnt backing down" I laughed at them 

"Well this is just more fun now that your willing to fight" The one i have gun aimed at smirked. 

As he said this i saw his finger pulliing on his trigger. Without thinking i turned, grapped harry by his shoulder and pulled us both to the floor just as the gun went off. Screams could be heard and i knew it was from the couple of people who were in here. 

Harry was looking at me shocked. 

"How,,?" He seemed lost of words

"Just dont get hurt yea?" I said as i jumped up. 

HARRY-

I dont know how she did it. She dodge a bullet, literally. She pulled me and her to the floor before we got hit. The bullet was inches off of us and it missed and hit the floor behind us. 

"How..?" I was lost of words. I knew my dad said she was a good fighter and that there was something about the way she fought that made her good but i didnt know it was this good. 

"Just dont get hurt yea?" She said before jumping up. 

APRIL-

"Quick moving there little girl" I heard the same voice that spoke before say. I turned and saw he stood there was his gun pointed at my head again. 

"You like aiming for the head dont you?" 

"Kills instantly" He simply said 

"But maybe you should learn to speak less" I said 

"What-"

He couldnt finish his sentence as i interrupted him. 

I grapped his wrist with one hand as turned into him. So my back was to his chest as i was holding his wrist that had the gun. I elbowed him in the gut and as he doubled over, i pulled the gun out of his hand. 

"How-"

"How does it feel being on the other end?" I smirked as i stood infront of him again with my gun and his gun in my hands, aimed at him. 

I saw movement from beside me and saw it was one of the other men. I aimed one of the guns at him and he stopped. 

"Dont think about moving" I threatened

Before i could say anything else i heard a scream from behind me. I turned my head and saw the other two men where holding the family that was sat near the window. 

"Move and i shoot" One of them said. 

I looked and saw he had a gun to the little girls head as the other was just holding the parents. I looked for the second child and saw he was hiding and no one could see him, luckily. I looked back at the little girl and saw she had tears in her eyes. She knew what was happening. She remembered me of me when i was her age watching people get killed. Its a horrible experience, it scars you. I looked at the parents and saw them pleading me with tears streaming down there face. They thought they were going to loose a child. I wouldnt let that happen, i know what its like to loose parents, its horrible.