Thirty-Four.

"What'd you want to know?"

"Everything"

________________________

APRIL

"Well, I knew your father first. We use to be best friends. We went out to this club in the centre city of London every Friday and Saturday night. One Friday night he noticed your mum from across the room. And trust me when I say it was not love at first sight. Your mother absolutely hated your father. He was cocky, cheeky, charming and his ego was through the room. Your mother punctured his ego so much I don't know why he kept going back." I laughed as he said how my mum hated dad. "Well weeks on weeks your dad kept trying to get her. Every time we went to the club she would there. Until one time she wasn't. Your dad got worried. I mean there was gangs back there still just no one was out for revenge like now. No one tried to take other gang down, it was just different gangs and you knew when not to cross them. I was always confused why your dad got worried. I mean he had known your mum a little over a month but when I saw him run out the back of the club, I knew then he was falling for her. I followed him and saw him fighting two men off of your mum. They were from a different gang-"

"The styles gang?" I asked

"Unfortunely I don't know. But when I saw your mum sitting on the ground curling in a ball I ran to her. She started moving away but when I told her who I was with she let me take her inside. I don't know what happened to them men. I don't know if they ended up coming out of that alive. Your father was the best fighter around, everyone knew it but some didn't believe it. After that night everyone believed it though, trust me on that. When your mum saw your dad come in from outside she ran to him and hugged him with her life. Everything was kind of history from then. Your mum and dad got on well. They went on several dates before your dad popped the question. I'd never seen two people so in love before. They understood each other so well and trusted each other with their lives. Your dad never believed in love until he met your mum. Your mum was a hopeless romantic but god could she throw a punch. Your mum was never scared about anything we did in the gang, she wanted to be apart of it. That's why they both became leaders. They had each others backs. All three of us did. Every gang out there wanted to take us down. Just because of what we had."

"What'd you mean what we had? My mum and dad?" I asked.

"You could say that yes. Mainly gangs were jealous. The leaders of gangs were jealous. They wanted what your mum and dad had."

"Love" I stated.

"Exactly. All they ever got was one night stands. No one ever stayed round like your mum. She was a brave and strong women. I had never seen her cry until you came into the world. Same with your dad. Even though they only knew you for a couple of minutes, they loved and adored you. They knew as much as me that you would be a mixture of them both. That you would be this thing that everyone wanted. God, they were the best people I had ever known. They loved and cared about everyone in their lives. Yes they didn't trust everyone but that didn't mean they didn't care. Your mum and dad were one in a million. I've never seen anyone like them, not together anyway."

"Thank you for telling me this. It makes me feel a bit closer to them almost" I smiled wiping the few tears that spilled out.

"You're welcome sweetheart" He said pulling me in for a hug. "I know I said I didn't want to be your Uncle unless your mum and dad were around but I'm always here for you. I always have been. I've watched out for you, your whole life, I just acted like I hated you because you remembered me of them so much"

"Thank you Jake. I've always thought of you as someone I could trust with my life, just like mum and dad did"

"Now, I better go and get training or else the leader will get angry at me" He winked at me and I laughed.

"Yea go on then" I smiled and he smiled back before leaving.

I need to go to my special place. I needed to have time to myself after hearing all that.