Forty-Seven.

APRIL

"I wont do it because I love her" He said looking at me right in the eyes, so I knew he was telling the truth.

After that someone busted through the door but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Harry.

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" I heard Jake shout as him and the rest of the gang came running into the room.

"I love you" I mouthed to Harry one last time before everything started to become havoc. He smiled weakly back at me before turning towards everyone else as he started to fight.

While everyone was busy fighting, I managed to get my hands out of the rope, I stood and watched everyone. Des was cowering in the corner as with his injury he couldn't do anything. However everyone else was doing the best they could. Watching now, our gangs aren't any different from each other.

I looked down at my stomach where there was a baby growing and knew I had to get out of here soon. I looked around and saw a back door, where I guess all of the Styles' gang had come in from. I knew I could make it if no one saw me but I had to act fast.

Making sure everyone's busy with fighting, I saw people falling to the floor with injuries that I knew if weren't treated soon they would die.

"April" Someone snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked next to me I saw it was Jake.

"Jake I need to go now and I don't know where I'm going but I'm leaving for good. I'm not coming back and you wont see me after this. I just need one thing from you"

"What is it?" He asked looking around to check no one was watching before looking back at me.

"Don't kill Des' son, Harry ok? I don't have time to explain why just please don't kill him." I said and he nodded understanding totally.

"I will make sure his safe, now go" He said and hugged me. "Good luck and be safe" He whispered before letting me go.

I turned round and straight away bumped into a hard chest. "Where do you think you're going?"

I looked up and noticed I had bumped into Des.

"Leaving" I said trying to get past him but he grabbed me by my hair and I screamed making everyone stop what their doing and look at us.

"I don't think you're going anywhere" He smirked as he pulled out a gun from his trousers and put it to my temple. I couldn't see anyone as I was facing Des but I knew I wouldn't have wanted to.

"You wouldn't."

"And why wouldn't I?" He replied.

"Because you would've done it by now"

That was the last thing I said before a gun shoot was heard throughout the room.