Thirty-Six.

APRIL

Its been a week since that night at the junk yard with Harry. We've spoken on the phone and texted but we haven't seen each other. I've been busy with the plan to destroy the Styles Gang and well Harry has been busy as well, as he said, his spending time with his family.

"STOP!" I shout as I watch the majority of my gang training.

We were in our training room, which was a big empty room with mats and punching bags. Everything black and grey, it was depressing.

They all stopped and looked at me.

"Jake."

"Yes April?"

Everyone was watching my every move.

"I want to use you as a example" I said and he nodded walking towards me. "Stand in front of me"

He did as I said. His feet shoulder width apart.

"Good. Right his feet are in the right position." I said with everyone now circled around us watching carefully. They looked at his feet and then back at me. "But his arms need to be like this..."

I walked towards Jake and put his hands in front of his face, like he was blocking himself.

"This means no one can get past and hit him in the face, which is also a good thing. As you know, you wont be the first one down" I wink at him and everyone chuckled. "Now!" I said loudly and everyone quietened down. "Fight me"

"April..."

"Don't think about it, do it." I saw Jake was hesitant again. "You wont hurt me" I wink and he smiles before nodding.

So that's what he did. He started to fight me. I dodged all his hits as they were quite predictable. Plus me being me, I know how to fight better than anyone.

After a minute or two I saw him getting emotional.

"Stop getting emotional!" I said loudly for him and everyone to hear.

"What?" He said stopping completely and so did I.

"Right then after a minute or two of fighting you started to get emotional. You were thinking to much. It's the same with everyone else. You all are fine at the beginning but after a while you get emotional. You start thinking to much. You think about why and who you're doing this for. While you're fighting you need to clear your mind. You need to be focused on the person other wise you punches get predictable and they will easily spot something to take you down." I rant and everyone nods. "Now get back to practicing. I want you in pairs fighting and you need to notice when the other is getting emotional and shout. Then repeat from the beginning" I state and everyone goes off in pairs to do as I said.

"April?" I heard Jake call me as I was about to leave.

"Whats up?

"How did you know? Like how did you know I was getting emotional?"

"I could see it in your eyes, plus you were puffing out air more which meant you were thinking of something" I state and he nods.

"How did you know about the whole emotional thing? I mean I've watched you train since you were little and no one ever told you about that"

"Just a friend of mine mentioned it" I smiled and turn away before he ask more questions.

I decided I need time away from everyone. Away from the plan. Away from the gang. So I went to my special place.

I sat on top of the pile of junk, on the old woren sofa. The wind blowing my hair everywhere.

Sitting here now, I couldn't help but think of Harry. I've been thinking of him a lot lately. I don't know why and I don't know if I mind it or not. I don't think I do.

I cant stop thinking of the last time I saw him. Us sitting here. Me telling him something that I would've told anyone a week or so ago and now here I am trusting Harry with everything I have. Here I am thinking me and Harry belong. In this fucked up world, we belong together somehow. I've never thought about anyone or anything like that before. I've always hated the idea of love and thought I wasn't capable of it but maybe I am. Maybe just maybe Harry can show me what love is.

Maybe, I'm falling in love with Harry.

HARRY

The Styles Gang was ready. Ready for whatever hit us. As ready as we could ever be. I haven't seen Rose in a week and I guess that was because she was to busy planning whatever she had in mind.

 When I come back from the junk yard I told the boys everything she said about what she was going to do. I know she didn't say much but she said enough for my dad to get worried. He knew she was coming for him. Everyone knew it. I, out of all of us, knew she, herself, was going to kill him.

We had trained all this week and Zayn had tried to hack the Walkers system but had no success at the moment. His also still trying to figure out Rose's real name, as well as I am.

Thinking of Rose was all I seemed to do lately. I don't know why. I just couldn't get her off my mind.

I walked into my room and flopped on my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Something on your mind?" Lou asked me. I looked up and saw him leaning against my door frame.

"Lou can I talk to you."

"Of course" He laughed and I shook my head.

"No like proper talk to you. Like we use to when we were little. Like something serious and I need your advice. I also need you not to tell anyone else about this chat" I said and he nodded.

"Right , yea sure" He said locking my bedroom door and walking over to sit on the bed with me. "Is this about Rose?"

"How?"

"I'm your best friend of course I knew" He chuckled and I did too.

"Right"

"So, Spill!"

"I don't know what it is but I cant get her out of my mind. Like anything I do, I think of her. Everything I say, I think of yea I should say that to Rose, She'll find that funny. At the end of every day I want to ask her how her day is and I want to tell her about mine. I've never wanted this before. I was fine with being the asshole before her. I don't know if I like this me. She's changed me into something I don't think I want to be. She's such a mystery and I want to know more. I want to know the real her. I don't want to know her for this mission or for the gang. I want to know her for me. For once in my life I want to do something for me."

"Mate I think you like her. Maybe even love her." Louis said and I shook my head.

"No I cant"

"You cant stop or chose when this happens or who with. It just happens, that's what's so great about it. I never understood it myself but seeing you these couple of weeks. I know you're happy. Happier than I have ever seen you. You've never been this happy since your mum left." As Louis said this I frowned. "I know you hate thinking about that day but you haven't been the same since then. Maybe Rose being around, isn't a bad thing. Like she got you to go see your mum and sister. Who would've made you do that? No one that's who. She's good for you. I've never known anyone better for one other than you two. However its going to be hard or its not even going to happen. With everything that's happening, I don't know what to say you do. All you can do is spend all the time you can with her and just hope for you best. I know this is shit advice and I don't know what else to say, sorry"

"No its really helped thank you" I said and gave him a man hug before he left.

"You going to be alright?"

"I will be hopefully" I said laying back down to look at the ceiling.

I finally admit it.

I think.

I definitely think.

I'm falling in love with Rose Walker.