Forty-Four.

IM BACK!!! MY LAPTOP IS NO FIXED SO I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE AND ESPECIALLY AS I HAVE A WEEK OFF SCHOOL I WILL TRY TO UPDATE LOADS FOR YOU BUT OBVIOUSLY I HAVE WORK AND NEED TO REVISE FOR UP COMING EXAMS SO I WILL BE UPDATING INBETWEEN THAT

LOVE YOU GUYS

______________________________________

APRIL

After I got off the phone with Harry I decided to go to the safe house and freshen up so it doesn't look like I've been crying. I walked through the door and run to my room, so no one saw me and would ask questions.

I splashed my face with water the second I got into my bathroom. As my eye sight caught sight of my face in the mirror, I saw how pale my face had gotten and how red my eyes were from all the crying. I was a mess. How could I have a baby in me? How will I be able to have this baby? My life is dangerous and I'm a mess of a person. This baby cant grow up like I did. I wont let it. But what else can I do? I could consider abortion but Harry would have to agree as well and I don't know if he would.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone dinged next to me. It was a message from Harry with the address for me to go to, to meet him. Without thinking about where the address was exactly or telling my Uncle where I went, I walked out of the house and made my journey.

JAKE

I was sitting in the meeting room going over things, so I knew we were ready for the styles gang no matter what they did. However I couldn't stop thinking about April. Today in the meeting she was thinking of something else and was no paying attention to what anyone was saying. I don't think anyone else noticed her rushing to get out the house.

I'm worried about her because she is the main target for the Styles gang and if she's not focused like she normally is, they will get her without any of us knowing.

I heard footsteps walking about the room and noticed is was April again, rushing to get out of the house. That was it for me. I promised her mum and dad I would look after her and I will. I called everyone into the meeting room and told them how lately she's been acting weirdly. They all agreed that we will follow her now, to make sure she's ok.

"Everyone grabbed your weapons and get in the cars, we leave in two minutes" I said and everyone rushed off.

"What do you think it is?" Dave, her Uncle asked me.

"I don't have a clue but I feel like its not good. Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it" I said as we both jumped in one of the cars.

Luckily all our cars have trackers, so the one April is driving does too. We then start to follow the direction she left in.

HARRY

"Is everyone ready?" Des shouted as we all stood in front of the house. A chorus of yes' were heard before Des assigned us cars. "Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn with me in the first car and everyone else in the second, lets go" He announced and everyone marched to jump in the cars.

"Everything will be ok" Lou whispered to me before I jumped in the back of the first car.

"Yea" I muttered, not believing it myself.

I couldn't get it out my head how sad April sounded on the phone. What was it she needed to tell me? Will she be able to tell at all now? I just want her safe and sound, I don't care what happens to me now.

"You boys know the plan right?" Dad asked as for the hundredth time.

"Yes" Everyone said but me.

"Harry" I said through gritted teeth.

"What?" I said in the same tone back.

"Do you know the plan?"

"Yes, you've told us a hundred times already, how could I not?" I said smugly.

"Don't have that attitude with me"

"Whatever" I said not really wanting a fight with a dad right now.

"Harr-"

"Lets just get this over with before we argue yea?" I interrupted and he nodded without saying a word back.

Let's get this over with.