Nineteen.

APRIL -

He kissed me. I kissed him back. I liked it. I loved it.

As I shut the door after he left that evening and put my back to the door with the biggest grin on my face. That's the moment I knew I was falling for him and hard. I loved having him around. He made me smile and laugh more than I have my whole life. I've never had happiness in my life before and right now I did. He was my happiness. He made me so happy. I just hoped I done the same to him. I just hoped nothing bad would happen.

I couldn't tell my uncle about this because then he would ask all about Harry and do a background check. Harry didn't need that, I didn't need that.

That night I went to bed so happy. Especially as tomorrows a big day. We decided to go see Harrys mum and sister tomorrow.

HARRY -

When I got home I was so happy.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. I loved it so much. I couldn't tell the boys about this. They would think I was falling for her and would tell my dad. But am I falling for her? No of course I'm not. Its just all part of making her fall for me. Its just all part of the plan.

"Harry?" I heard Niall's voice as I walked past his room towards mine.

"Yea?" I said looking into his room and seeing him sitting up in his bed rubbing his eyes.

"Where were you?"

"At Rose's"

"Is everything alright?"

"Yea why wouldn't it be?"

"You're smiling like a mad man at midnight" He chuckled as did I.

"Yea I guess I'm just happy right now, Niall" I smiled at him and he motioned me to come into his room and shut the door which I did.

"What happened? Why are you so happy?" Niall asked as I sat down next to him on his bed.

"Niall you have to promise not to tell anyone okay? Cause they will all kill me."

"Okay I promise"

"I kissed her"

"And?" He smirked at me.

"She kissed me back" I smirked back at him.

"So she's falling for you then?" He asked.

"Yea I guess she is"

"I have a question though. Are you falling for her?"

"No of course I'm not Niall! This is all for the mission you know that" I said slowly getting up to leave.

"I know it is. I just don't want you to get hurt Harry. You've been hurt enough" Niall said as he slowly started going back to sleep.

"Thank you Niall but I won't don't worry" I said as I left his room and went to mine.

That night I went to sleep so happy. Especially because tomorrow I'm going to go see mum and Gemma with Rose.