Eight.

ONE OF APRILS TATTOOS ON THE SIDE BAR // THE ONE ON HER HIP
_____________________________________________________

HARRY-

When we got to Rose's place, she was fast asleep in the passenger seat.

As i slowly pulled up to the curb, i turned off the engine and got out the car. I walked round to her door and opened it, making sure she didnt fall out. I slowly undid her seat belt and picked her up. She was still only in her swimsuit and my top which i liked on her. I was also still in my swimming trunks and that it.

I slowly walked up to her door while carrying her bridle style. As i tried to get her keys out of her bag, she moved in my arms.

"Harry?" She said as she rubbed her eyes. "Why are you carrying me?"

"You fell asleep in the car. I didnt wanna wake you"

"Oh put me down, i'll get the keys out" She said and i placed her on the floor.

Rose pulled her keys out her bag and walked into the house with me following.

"I guess I'll see you-"

"Would you like to stay the night?" Rose interrupted me.

I saw her yawn and stretch her arms in the air. She looked so cute when she was tired.

"Yea i would love to" I smiled and she smiled back.

I followed Rose to her room. She didnt bother getting changed before getting into bed and curling into a ball. I walked to the other side of her bed and got in. I laid on my back facing the plain white ceiling.

Rose turned to face me after a couple of minutes and i turned as well.

"Will you cuddle with me?" She asked and i couldnt help but mentally 'awww'. She was so cute when she was tired.

"I would love to cuddle with you Rose" I said and stretched my arms out to pull her into me.

She nuzzled her head into my neck and wrapped her arms around my waist. I pulled her into me more and gave her a sqeeze.

"Sleep tight, Rose" I whispered as she started to mumble soft words that didnt make sense.

I closed my eyes and soon sleep took over me too.

***************

I woke up to ringing. I didn't know where it was coming from but I knew I wanted it to stop.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Rose still fast asleep against my chest. I slowly moved out of her grip. She moaned before rolling over and staying asleep.

I sighed as I walked around the room to try and find where the ringing was coming from. I soon found my phone in the floor near her bed and saw it was the source of the ringing. As I picked my phone up the ringing stop.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had serval miss calls and texts from the boys and my dad. What did they want? Most of the texts were asking where I was and of course my dad texted asking if I had found anymore information out.

I went to put my phone down when it started ringing again. I looked and it was Louis.

"Hello?"

"Harry its Louis!"

"Yea i know, i have caller ID" I say saracasticly

"Alright Mr smarty pants whats got your pants in a twist today" Louis joked

"What do you want Louis?" I sighed

"We have a problem"

"About?"

"Rose..." He said it in a weird way and i knew i would have to go home.

"I'll be home in like an hour"

"Okay but Hurry. Your dads getting annoyed"

I bid my goodbyes before hanging up.

"Who was that?"

I turned round and saw Rose in my t-shirt with her swimming costume underneath from yesterday. She was leaning against the door frame and i had to admit she looked hot. Her long tan legs were bare as i looked at her from down to up. When i got to her face she looked so cute. She was rubbing her eyes, which suggested to me that she just woke up.

"No one important but I got to get home soon" I said and she sighed

"Did you want me to make breakfast?" She asked

"That would be lovely" I smiled as she walked past me.

Just before she was out my reach, I slapped her bum and she screamed.

"Harry!"

"What?" I said innocently and she rolled her eyes at me before continuing to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I decided while she was making breakfast that i would have a quick shower.

*******

"I need my shirt back you know" I said as i stood in the door way of the kitchen.

She was just putting the food on plates when i walked in. I was now wearing black skinny jeans that i knew i left in my car but she was still wearing my top.

"I dont know, i quite like it" She smirked as she put the food down on the table.

I walked over to her and pulled her by her waist, so that we were now chest to chest.

"As much as i like you in my clothes right now, i do need it back for when i go home" I said and she smiled.

"You can have it after breakfast" She said as she pulled away and we both sat down to eat.

*********

"Thank you for staying last night" She said as i stood at the front door.

She was now wearing a over size jumper instead on my t-shirt, which i was now wearing again.

"Thank you for having me" I said and pulled her in for a hug

"I'll see you later maybe?"

"Definitely" I said as i walked out the door to my car

"BYE ROSE!" I shouted as i got in my car.

She gave a small wave before shutting the door as i drove off home, to see what was the problem.

_________________________________________________________________-

SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE BUT IVE GOT A JOB NOW AND IM BUSY WITH THAT AT WEEKENDS AND THEN SCHOOL AND IM JUST TRYING TO SORT EVERYTHING OUT AT THE MOMENT BUT I WILL BE UPLOADED LOADS SOON I PROMISE

ALSO IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW I UPDATE ALL MY STORYS COVERS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE OLD ONES WERE GETTING BORING AND I LIKE THESE ONES MORE NOW.

HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND PLEASE READ MY OTHER ONES IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

LOVE YOU ALL -R

COMMENT

AND

VOTE