Ten.

WEEK LATER

APRIL-

Its been a week since Harry stayed at mine that one night and everyday since we've been hanging out. I still havent told the gang about him. I mean Harrys just a normal boy. Why would i tell them about him just for them to do a back ground check on him? He doesnt need that. 

I would say me and Harry have been getting close since the whole staying round thing. But we havent shared much personal information. Which i guess is good for me because i dont want to tell him about my gang and how i lied about my name. 

My uncle told me about how they think someone is after me. They guessed it was Des Styles and his gang but we dont know. I mean no one has come for me yet but they still told me to be careful. 

Right now i was sitting in the cafe having lunch. 

My phone starting ringing and i saw it was my uncle once again. His been trying to get a hold of me since i left the house this morning. I left at 6 to go for a run and then came home at 10. We argued because he didnt know where i was so i left again and now im sitting here in the cafe at half 11. 

I put my phone back in my bag and sighed. 

"Someones not in a good mood" I heard a familiar voice. 

I looked up and saw Harry standing there with a cheeky smile on his face. 

"How did you guess?" I saracasticly replied

"Oh i dont know, maybe cause your sitting here with a face like a smacked ass" He chuckled 

"Did you wanna live for another day" 

"I would love to actually"

"Then stop talking and sit down" I said and he smirked as he took a seat opposite me. 

"So what are you eating?" He asked looking at my plate 

"A sausage sandwich"

"Nice" 

A comfortable silence settled over us after that. 

I started to look round the cafe. I noticed as i sat in here that it was busy than usual on a monday afternoon.

I looked at a family sitting by the window. Two children around the same age laughing together while their mum and dad talked. That didnt look odd at all. I moved to look at the man sitting in the corner. He was reading a newpaper but now and then would look over the top. I watched as he touched his leg, like checking something is there, before looking over the newspaper. I saw he wasnt looking at nothing but two men that were sitting in the opposite corner. I looked back and forth and saw they were looking at each other. The two men sitting together had one black bag inbetween them and they had a cup of tea on the table which looked like it hadnt been touched by ether of them. In the corner of my eyes i saw another man seating a couple tables down from me and Harry. He kept putting his hand into his jacket pocket, like checking something was still there. I looked at all of these people again and noticed they were all wearing the same thing. Dark or black jeans, black t-shirt and a thick black leather jacket. It was like they were part of some . . . gang. 

"Rose!" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts

"What?" I asked taking my eyes of the men and now looking at Harry. 

"You didnt hear what i said did you?" 

"No sorry" I said looking back at the man with the newspaper. He looked up at the men and nodded. Just like that i knew something was going to happen and it wasnt going to be good...

_________________________________________________________-

UPDATEEEEEE!!!!!! 

I KNOW ITS TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD CHAPTERS TO THIS BOOK AND IM SORRY FOR THAT IM JUST TRYING TO SORT MY LIFE OUT AT THE MOMENT WITH SCHOOL, WORK AND STUFF. 

BUT I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD LOADS TODAY BECAUSE I KNOW FREE TODAY

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

COMMENT

AND

VOTE