Forty-Three.

*THREE DAYS LATER*

HARRY

Three days since the best weekend of my life and three days since the last time I saw April. I told her I was busy with work and you could say I was lying but technically the gang is kind of my work. We had been planning a way to destroy the Walker gang ever since I told them April's real name. Its going well. I mean I don't want it to be going well but it is. The plan is solid, if it works. If the Walker gang don't get on top of us.

The plan is straight forward and Des wants to put it into action in a couple of days but he has one problem. He doesn't know how to work it. The plan is to trap the Walker gang in a warehouse, down from our safe house. However Des doesn't know how to get them there.

Right now, we were in the meeting room, just me, the boys and Des.

"Right so anyone got any way we could trap the Walker gang into the warehouse?" Des asked for the third time today.

"I don't know, not without them being prepared for what would be to come. They need to not know whats happening" Liam announced.

"Why don't we trick April into going there and the gang will just follow her." Zayn suggested and then mention of her name made my head snap towards him.

Only Louis knows about me and April and I plan on keeping it that way. I know I can trust the boys but I don't want to risk it. However whenever someone mentions her name to do with the plan, I tense. I don't want her to get hurt.

"Yea and how are we going to do that? She's smarter than all of us put together" Niall said and we all nodded.

"Maybe, but Harry could get her there" Des said with a smirk and tensed. I don't want to start this.

"What?"

"You can-"

Des was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked down and smiled as I saw April's name flash on the screen. However I didn't pick it up as everyone was around.

"As I was saying." Des continued when I ignored her call and looked up at him. "You can text her to meet you there or call in distraught saying how you don't know where you are or some bullshit, she'll come after you, as she cares so much for you. Then we trap her. Her gang is bound to come after that" Des finished as my phone started to ring again.

"Who is it?" Louis asked and I gave him a look before saying her name.

"Do it now! Make her meet you there now!"

"What?!" All us boys said as we heard my dads idea.

"We need to start this plan as soon as possible and why not today? We are all trained enough, lets get this all started" Des said and I sighed as I answered the phone.

"April? Baby what's wrong?" I asked concerned as I realised she wasn't answering me.

"I need you. I need to talk to you" She whispered and I could tell by her voice that she has been crying.

"Are you crying?" I asked turning my back to everyone in the room, so they cant see how concerned I am for her and how much I actually do care for her.

"Harry, please I need to talk to you"

"Okay baby, I'll text you where to meet me"

"I love you" She said a bit louder than her other answers.

"I love you" I repeated with a small smile, ignoring that the boys and my dad are in the room.

I hang up the phone before turning to face them all.

"Text her the address of the warehouse now and we will get moving" Des said, walking out of the room which made me let out a big sighed and sit down.

"You weren't lying" Liam said and I looked up, seeing all the boys eyes on me.

"Lying about what?"

"When you said you love her. You didn't say it for the sake of her, you said it because its true."

"How-"

"Your dad may be blind to everything but this plan, especially your feelings, but we're not mate. We can tell this is hard on you" Niall said and I nodded.

"I don't know what to do. I don't want to do this to her but I cant not, my dad would kill me, literally"

"We'll sort this out. We can help you out" Zayn said.

"How thought?" I asked confused.

"When we do this plan we can make sure April doesn't get hurt, we can make sure she gets out alright" Louis said. "We'll do it without your dad knowing. Yes I know she may leave you after finding out who you are but at least you'll know she's alive and wont have that guilt of her death on you for your whole life"

"You guys will do that for me?" I asked shocked and they nodded. "Thank you guys. Really" I said hugging them.

"Okay, text her and lets get this plan on the road" Niall said winking as we all chuckled nervously thinking if this will work.

_________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN AINT YOU LUCKY

I KNOOOOWWWW I DONT UPDATE THAT OFTEN BUT IM BUSY WITH EXAMS ATTHE MOMENT AS THEY HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED AND I NEED TO PASS THEM SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

ANYWAY I WILL TRY UPDATE INBETWEEN AS MUCH AS I CAN AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THESE CHAPTERS.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT